Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

elsanna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
Hey!!! Did you guys watch THE CROWNED CLOWN loving it so far...if you guys haven't do check it and share your opinions...I am dying here to vent my thoughts to someone who is like me(k drama addicts)πŸ˜†
Tris007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: elsanna

Hey!!! Did you guys watch THE CROWNED CLOWN loving it so far...if you guys haven't do check it and share your opinions...I am dying here to vent my thoughts to someone who is like me(k drama addicts)πŸ˜†

I haven't seen it πŸ˜† And it looks historical...
How's it? πŸ˜†
elsanna thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tris007

I haven't seen it πŸ˜† And it looks historical...

How's it? πŸ˜†

Plot is interesting meanwhile it's a little darkπŸ˜†

Acting is good of every actorπŸ˜†

Something more you wish to know😳
Tris007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: elsanna

Plot is interesting meanwhile it's a little darkπŸ˜†

Acting is good of every actorπŸ˜†

Something more you wish to know😳

I don't really like the historical theme of KDramas (totally judging from the most popular; Moon Lovers) so might never pick it though πŸ˜†
@bold That's great! Good actors in historical show are an important thing imo... it helps with showing how these historical figures were so different and unique from the present generations πŸ˜†
1103978 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Almas.

Who has watched Hyun bin's Hyde Jekyll me?

Is it good

It was BAD! ... Really bad .. Plus 20 Eps ... what a waste of time that was!.. πŸ₯±

Originally posted by: NeanderthalGirl

If you wanna watch something really good, try these-
Because this is my first life
30 but 17
Weightlifting Fairy
Repeating these again lol πŸ˜†

Seriously right! ... Skipping all the good ones and she picks "Playful kiss" .. like seriously Tris.. 🀣 ... It's cool itz cool .. NOT ...πŸ˜† .. stop wasting your time and watch "Weightlifting Fairy" ...[palli palli] .. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Tho I agree that you can only form your own judgement .. some badly reviewed movies and shows turn out the best thing for you ... so we never know! ..

Originally posted by: NeanderthalGirl

@Sam Aigoo you broke my heart πŸ₯Ί πŸ₯Ί did u like Bromance FL more than her? For me its the opposite ..hehe

Oh so BOF FL is bad in all her shows? No intention of watching any show of hers then.. Many actresses improve with time but looks like she didn't. .

Btw Sam who are your fav actresses in kdramas? Strictly from acting POV 😊

I haven't seen any other shows of Bromance FL .. Tho I did like her better than CP FL!

Fav actresses in terms of acting .. not sure since I may not be a good judge of acting! .. So I can tell you who I like watching (includes their looks, personality and acting)!

Suzy (many dislike her acting, but the I have liked her in all shows I have seen of hers)
PSH (Same have liked her in all dramas I have seen of hers, tho she can get repetitive at times)
IU (Scarlet Heart and My Mister, nuff said .. πŸ˜†)
Jun Ji Hyun (Ofc you know why, everyons' sassy girl ... πŸ˜†)
Lee Sung Kyung (Weightlifting Fairy ... also was second lead in Cheese in a trap and doctor, she was entertaining in both)
Go Ara (Reply 1994)
Hyeri (Reply 1988)
Jang Na-ra (Hello Monster, Fated to love you ... she was cute in both)
Jung So Min (Because this is my first life)
Lee Min Jung (She's good in Fate and Furies, that I am watching right now)
Kim Ji Won (DOTS, Fight for my way)
Shin Min A (Oh My Venus)

Some of these I can think of right now and could Google .. πŸ˜†
1103978 thumbnail
Talking about historical K-dramas ... ladies and their hairstyle is too much! .. Big big watermelons and circles on their heads .. 😳 ... Even their costumes are alright!... I prefer ladies in Historical C-dramas .. their hairstyle, the headgear (they are so beautiful), costumes everything look so elegant!
Tris007 thumbnail
🀣🀣

Bye 🀣

Word Count: 1

Tris007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 4thPrincoholic

Talking about historical K-dramas ... ladies and their hairstyle is too much! .. Big big watermelons and circles on their heads .. 😳 ... Even their costumes are alright!... I prefer ladies in Historical C-dramas .. their hairstyle, the headgear (they are so beautiful), costumes everything look so elegant!

Nothing compares to the C-drama fantasy costumes πŸ˜†
Edited by Tris007 - 5 years ago
elsanna thumbnail

I don't really like the historical theme of KDramas (totally judging from the most popular; Moon Lovers) so might never pick it though πŸ˜†

@bold That's great! Good actors in historical show are an important thing imo... it helps with showing how these historical figures were so different and unique from the present generations πŸ˜†

If you are not sure...maybe you should give it a try...like just one episodeπŸ˜† if you still don't like it then its okπŸ˜†

It's my third historical drama as I also don't like this genre...there is too much of plotting and killingsπŸ˜† my head spins seeing people die for no reason like in moonlovers and moonlightπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†
1103978 thumbnail

Nothing compares to the C-drama fantasy costumes πŸ˜†

I think C-Drama fantasy and historical costumes overlap ... even historical ones have similar costumes! .. So yes they are better! ...