Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YeojaNextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
Tris.. I totally understand you! πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί
(Will discuss more once you finish watching)
Tris007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NeanderthalGirl

Tris.. I totally understand you! πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί

(Will discuss more once you finish watching)

Aaniyoo... I'm not watching that show. Not anytime soon anyway. I am not in a mood to watch and care about every story in a show. And definitely not up to play guess the husband. Just watched 1994 recently too so I need to watch somethig different now.
I am watching Playful Kiss. Have you seen it? πŸ˜†
Edited by Tris007 - 5 years ago
elsanna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Tris007

Aaniyoo... I'm not watching that show. Not anytime soon anyway. I am not in a mood to watch and care about every story in a show. And definitely not up to play guess the husband. Just watched 1994 recently too so I need to watch somethig different now.

Don't watch...just a adviceπŸ€” instead you can try Japanese one... Mischievous kissπŸ˜† it's betterπŸ˜†πŸ˜³
Almas. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I gave up playful kiss aftr 3-4 epis
Almas. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Who has watched Hyun bin's Hyde Jekyll me?
Is it good
YeojaNextDoor thumbnail

Arre the story is very good. Okay take a break πŸ˜†πŸ˜† watch afterwards.
I think for this show its better to read spoilers and know beforehand who the husband is..coz it breaks many hearts!! I wish i knew too ..

Nope haven't watched Playful kiss for the same reason as BOF..i.e bad reviews from all corners πŸ˜† plus heard that the FL is spineless and tolerates a lot of humiliation πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
If you are watching it do tell me how it is ..i may try it then πŸ˜ƒ
If you wanna watch something really good, try these-
Because this is my first life
30 but 17
Weightlifting Fairy
Repeating these again lol πŸ˜†
Tris007 thumbnail

Arre the story is very good. Okay take a break πŸ˜†πŸ˜† watch afterwards.
I think for this show its better to read spoilers and know beforehand who the husband is..coz it breaks many hearts!! I wish i knew too ..

Nope haven't watched Playful kiss for the same reason as BOF..i.e bad reviews from all corners πŸ˜† plus heard that the FL is spineless and tolerates a lot of humiliation πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
If you are watching it do tell me how it is ..i may try it then πŸ˜ƒ
If you wanna watch something really good, try these-
Because this is my first life
30 but 17
Weightlifting Fairy
Repeating these again lol πŸ˜†

Did you get the second lead syndrome too in Reply 1988? Oh my poor girl πŸ€— I feel ya I feel ya man
Watching popular shows comes with too much pressure nowadays. Like hey you gotta love coz everyone else does. I will try the ones you listed later. I actually have Weightlifting Fairy in my mind. Later later.
I saw first few mins of 17 but 30 but due to lack of time I didn't continue and then kinda just left it and forgot about it lol Thanks for reminding me there πŸ˜†
I am halfway through Playful Kiss and I love how there's no love triangle yet. Also the family dynamics are dream like! I like it so far. It's a good break from love triangles. I hate those!
YeojaNextDoor thumbnail

Did you get the second lead syndrome too in Reply 1988? Oh my poor girl πŸ€— I feel ya I feel ya man

Watching popular shows comes with too much pressure nowadays. Like hey you gotta love coz everyone else does. I will try the ones you listed later. I actually have Weightlifting Fairy in my mind. Later later.
I saw first few mins of 17 but 30 but due to lack of time I didn't continue and then kinda just left it and forgot about it lol Thanks for reminding me there πŸ˜†
I am halfway through Playful Kiss and I love how there's no love triangle yet. Also the family dynamics are dream like! I like it so far. It's a good break from love triangles. I hate those!

YEP I TOTALLY GOT SLS! 😭😭 Actually I didn't even know when he turned into Second lead coz he was totally treated like a lead in half of the show! But many people like Sam had already known who the hubby is so bach gaye woh I liked the real hubby too but these two had electrifying chemistry in the alley scene 😭😭

@bold Oh yes I agree with you chingu.. it happens a lot. I think we should watch any show we want to with a fresh mind ..and not ask beforehand about how it is, should I watch it , etc. Coz many a times we may love a show which others didn't or vice versa.. we have varied tastes which would never match with others. We can discuss after we watch a show. So its better to watch whatever we want to without this pressure IMO . But then what will be the use of these forums then πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Oh wow no love triangle sounds so good.. its so rare lol. I may try it then. I like the actress of this show.. she is the one in because this is my first life too 😳
Tris007 thumbnail

YEP I TOTALLY GOT SLS! 😭😭 Actually I didn't even know when he turned into Second lead coz he was totally treated like a lead in half of the show! But many people like Sam had already known who the hubby is so bach gaye woh I liked the real hubby too but these two had electrifying chemistry in the alley scene 😭😭

@bold Oh yes I agree with you chingu.. it happens a lot. I think we should watch any show we want to with a fresh mind ..and not ask beforehand about how it is, should I watch it , etc. Coz many a times we may love a show which others didn't or vice versa.. we have varied tastes which would never match with others. We can discuss after we watch a show. So its better to watch whatever we want to without this pressure IMO . But then what will be the use of these forums then πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Oh wow no love triangle sounds so good.. its so rare lol. I may try it then. I like the actress of this show.. she is the one in because this is my first life too 😳

Lucky them! Everyone else was mislead so badly.
I KNOW RIGHT! The second lead totally looks like the main lead! You have to be kidding me to change the guy like that. I guess the lead as the shy guy is kinda different... but I loved the bickering story with the "second lead" a lot
I was kinda happy when I got a little of that bickering story in Playful Kiss tbh. πŸ˜† I haven't felt the FL to be spineless and all yet. Her feelings makes sense given her situation. Like a lot of sense if you ask me.
The no-love-triangle is very rare in K-Dramas. I hate when the girl is confused between the two men, or there is a villain as the 3rd girl/guy. Stuff like that is annoying as hell. I've always avoided it in Indian shows, so I don't know why I'm taking it here. I will just start asking if there's some serious love triangle before starting a show from now on. This is what this forum can be for πŸ˜†
@bold *nodding my head hard* Totally agree! I know you've felt pressurized too. I am sorry if I pushed anything on you. Just fight me if I do it again πŸ˜† KY2 is too long, don't watch it if you don't want to. I know you're into K-dramas right now πŸ˜†
Tris007 thumbnail
Shaz, about Playful Kiss... I think there's some major idiotic things coming up. So I don't know if I'll like it anymore either. Either I am influenced by the backbone comment or it has started to appear I don't know, but I can see it coming now.
Ohmygod what on earth man 🀣 urghh