Frequent Posters

elsanna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Tris007

I was talking about the BoF FL πŸ˜†

I don't see how can 1997's FL be categorized into "too nice" ever though 🀣

I thought you were talking about reply 1997 FLπŸ˜†
BOF FL...πŸ₯± don't want to talk...I mean who gets married while studying in high schoolπŸ₯±

1997 FL was loud... not at all one of those aachai ka putla FLπŸ˜† sometimes her loudness and fangirling irritated meπŸ˜†...over overall she was okπŸ˜†
Tris007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: elsanna

I thought you were talking about reply 1997 FLπŸ˜†
BOF FL...πŸ₯± don't want to talk...I mean who gets married while studying in high schoolπŸ₯±

1997 FL was loud... not at all one of those aachai ka putla FLπŸ˜† sometimes her loudness and fangirling irritated meπŸ˜†...over overall she was okπŸ˜†

Lol then you would've thought... "is she okay? Why is she calling 1997 FL nice?"
lol
Whoaa she got married in HS 😲 Wehh O.o
You still found her alright... I think overall 1997 FL was "too much". She started to sober up towards the end of the series but overall too much still πŸ˜†
YeojaNextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Of course I don't. Shaz I think we've seen to many Indian shows mahaan FL that these nice-ones gets on our nerve πŸ˜†

Nahh I haven't seen that show to make a comment. I have only seen Meteor Garden a little. FL in that one very indecisive, and I kinda get it, 'cause the ML was douche in that one. But that indecisiveness kept going, even after she obviously liked him. The FL was pretty annoying there too. The whole show was. Most of the characters had some annoying bit to them... I think 🀣
Sam might be able to tell us. She doesn't like both of the shows πŸ˜†

Yes yes.. mahaan "bahu"s of ITV!! Urghh 😑 I think being bad is cool lol. I like bad.. i like grey.. 😎 thats why Misty FL impressed me so much! Haha .. and now Jin woo of MoTA!! ⭐️⭐️

Lol i don't have any intention of watching BOF or its versions now..πŸ˜ƒ Will only watch Kaisi yeh yaariyan ⭐️😳
Tris007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NeanderthalGirl

Yes yes.. mahaan "bahu"s of ITV!! Urghh 😑 I think being bad is cool lol. I like bad.. i like grey.. 😎 thats why Misty FL impressed me so much! Haha .. and now Jin woo of MoTA!! ⭐️⭐️

Lol i don't have any intention of watching BOF or its versions now..πŸ˜ƒ Will only watch Kaisi yeh yaariyan ⭐️😳

@bold ohmygod while reading this my first thought was Jin woo! lol
Good choice πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† KY2 is a good, no version, of BOF πŸ˜†
1103978 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NeanderthalGirl

I can totally understand your sentiments πŸ˜†Coffee prince FL is one of the best ever FLs in kdramas! Yoon Eun hee is daebak! 😳😳❀️ kahan woh aur kahan yeh.. meh πŸ€”

I just meant as a "drama" since I watched "Coffee prince" right after "BOF", which was a major cringe ... otherwise I'll disappoint you here since I am not very big on it's FL .. Aigoo ..😳 ...πŸ˜† ..
I somewhat liked her in Coffee prince .. Even there it was the ML saving grace of the drama.. FL was my least fav ... other shows I have seen of hers .. she's very cringy! .. Her latest "Fluttering Warning" was terrible .. her character and acting both sucked! .. πŸ₯± ... I don't think I can pick up any other show of hers after FW!

Tris and Shaz ... FLs from "BOF" and "1997" both sucked mercilessly! .. Tho I can give actress from 1997 a benefit of doubt since I haven't seen any other shows of hers while actress from BOF sucked in "Blood" as well ... her face and mannerism are just annoying .. πŸ˜† ...
elsanna thumbnail
Watched reply 1988 recently can't help falling for PBG I didn't liked him in moonlight when I first watched it...maybe it was in early 2017 πŸ˜† then tried to watch his hello monster mere bas ke bahar thi...ar FL sucked a big time at actingπŸ˜ƒ but 1988 made me fall so hard for him that I just watched moonlight for himπŸ˜† will watch hello monster also just for him
YeojaNextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Sam Aigoo you broke my heart πŸ₯Ί πŸ₯Ί did u like Bromance FL more than her? For me its the opposite ..hehe
Oh so BOF FL is bad in all her shows? No intention of watching any show of hers then.. Many actresses improve with time but looks like she didn't. .

Btw Sam who are your fav actresses in kdramas? Strictly from acting POV 😊
Tris007 thumbnail
OHMYGOD I just read HE is not the husband of the FL of 1988. I feel tricked! SO MAD RIGHT NOW!
I knew something was off about their pair initially! But the future husband's tan skin totally resembled the young guy
OhEmGeee urghhh
I don't know who's the future husband right now but I have my guess (from a long time. Since he entered) I think I saw or read somewhere or something coz I felt intuitive towards him.
Anyway... URGHHH WEHH
That alley scene was hotπŸ˜† I feel like an idiot. They playing with viewers... how inhumane
BTW I watched until the 5th episode πŸ€”
Will come back later after I cool off. I am putting off this show for a while. πŸ€” Well maybe... Coz now I am curious about who will end up with the FL. Honest to god it should not be her first love. And wehh not him *cries in frustration* he even reminded me of Bae with his dimples and once in a while smile.
This show is killing me! URGHH
Nooo
I am traumatized, all because I couldn't control my hands from searching up Reply 1988
P.S. I don't know anything else so nobody is allowed to give me any kind of spoiler! *warns with crazy looking eyes*
Will talk later. Bye
Edited by Tris007 - 5 years ago
elsanna thumbnail

OHMYGOD I just read HE is not the husband of the FL of 1988. I feel tricked! SO MAD RIGHT NOW!

I knew something was off about their pair initially! But the future husband's tan skin totally resembled the young guy
OhEmGeee urghhh
I don't know who's the future husband right now but I have my guess (from a long time. Since he entered) I think I saw or read somewhere or something coz I felt intuitive towards him.
Anyway... URGHHH WEHH
That alley scene was hotπŸ˜† I feel like an idiot. They playing with viewers... how inhumane
BTW I watched until the 5th episode πŸ€”
Will come back later after I cool off. I am putting off this show for a while. πŸ€” Well maybe... Coz now I am curious about who will end up with the FL. Honest to god it should not be her first love. And wehh not him *cries in frustration* he even reminded me of Bae with his dimples and once in a while smile.
This show is killing me! URGHH
Nooo
I am traumatized, all because I couldn't control my hands from searching up Reply 1988
P.S. I don't know anything else so nobody is allowed to give me any kind of spoiler! *warns with crazy looking eyes*
Will talk later. Bye

Who are you talking about? Please say clear...my head is spinning right now because of your postπŸ˜•πŸ˜†
Tris007 thumbnail
I don't wanna give out spoilers so not saying the names. Apparently they're big spoilers too. πŸ˜†