Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YeojaNextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: 4thPrincoholic

FL is such a butter face .. that's why .. 🀣 ... I haven't liked any shows with that actress! .. I wish I can replace BOFs with Coffee prince as my first ever watched K-drama ... πŸ˜†

I can totally understand your sentiments πŸ˜†Coffee prince FL is one of the best ever FLs in kdramas! Yoon Eun hee is daebak! 😳😳❀️ kahan woh aur kahan yeh.. meh πŸ€”
elsanna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: NeanderthalGirl

Yes.. I think I read in youtube comments under one of love o2o videos that she had gotten some operation or something coz of which she lost so much weight. . Yes poor her! She is quite pretty and looked good with yang Yang but the show had so much cheese that I couldn't finish!! πŸ₯±πŸ˜†

Me too my main focus was on second couple but there ending made me hate c drama to the coreπŸ˜†
ndivyateja thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Looks like my decision to not give BoF a try was the best ⭐️
Tris007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Trust me her butter face (as Sam said) , her acting and her voice and mannerisms will make you wanna slap her 😑🀣 Reply 1997 FL is GOLD in front of her πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
She is just cringeworthy πŸ₯±πŸ˜†

Too much of nice and manners is big turn down too I guess πŸ˜†
@bold You already like her... idk how valid that statement would be πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
elsanna thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tris007

Are guys talking about 1997 actress playing or the characterπŸ˜•
YeojaNextDoor thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tris007

Yes thats true.. πŸ˜† even u don't like too good characters. .right Tris? Flawed people and grey people FTW 😈

Btw.. Did u like BOF FL? 😲

Oops.. yes.. looks like my statement would be invalid πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I leave the judgement to you and Sam now β­οΈβ­οΈπŸ˜†
YeojaNextDoor thumbnail

Originally posted by: elsanna

Are guys talking about 1997 actress playing or the character πŸ˜•

I was talking about the character. .ofc. Haven't watched any other show of the actress. .
I felt she was so-so.. didn't hate her but also didn't love her.. I think it helped that the show was so short.. I binged it in one go and was satisfied. . πŸ˜†πŸ˜† not bad for a one time watch ..
elsanna thumbnail

I was talking about the character. .ofc. Haven't watched any other show of the actress. .
I felt she was so-so.. didn't hate her but also didn't love her.. I think it helped that the show was so short.. I binged it in one go and was satisfied. . πŸ˜†πŸ˜† not bad for a one time watch ..

Yes... The character was really loudπŸ˜† as well as her fangirling was a bit too muchπŸ˜† but the actress is gud... You guys should watch sassy go go...the couple is too cuteπŸ˜†
Tris007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: elsanna

Are guys talking about 1997 actress playing or the characterπŸ˜•

I was talking about the BoF FL πŸ˜†
I don't see how can 1997's FL be categorized into "too nice" ever though 🀣
Tris007 thumbnail

Yes thats true.. πŸ˜† even u don't like too good characters. .right Tris? Flawed people and grey people FTW 😈

Btw.. Did u like BOF FL? 😲

Oops.. yes.. looks like my statement would be invalid πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I leave the judgement to you and Sam now β­οΈβ­οΈπŸ˜†

Of course I don't. Shaz I think we've seen to many Indian shows mahaan FL that these nice-ones gets on our nerve πŸ˜†
Nahh I haven't seen that show to make a comment. I have only seen Meteor Garden a little. FL in that one very indecisive, and I kinda get it, 'cause the ML was douche in that one. But that indecisiveness kept going, even after she obviously liked him. The FL was pretty annoying there too. The whole show was. Most of the characters had some annoying bit to them... I think 🀣
Sam might be able to tell us. She doesn't like both of the shows πŸ˜†