Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poo_j thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: NeanderthalGirl

Ek lauti friemd hai meri who watches kdramas and who actually made me start watching kdramas.. her first one was Goblin.. amd then Suspicious partner.. she urged me to watch both but i ended up watching healer coz I had read about it on IF.. and since then we discuss kshows on whatsapp πŸ˜† But it hurts that her choice and preferences are totally diff from mine. . 😒😒 She is like..she will watch romcoms only. .and that too those with young, beautiful actors.. anyone a bit old or a more mature romance and she won't watch or won't like. I couldn't make her watch KMHM coz she feels Ji sung is too old and she doesn't like the looks of the actress. 😭🐷 She gave up after watching one epi 😠 And then she loves all those fluffy extra lovey dovey romcoms.. and stays away from thrillers.. its difficult to discuss much with her coz she just doesn't like anything i suggest and vice versa πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ but we are school besties so we still trynna best to make each other watch our choiced shows..lol ! The only shows we both liked were - Pinocchio, My mister, goblin (to an extent), Heartstrings, Because this is my first life, just between lovers, 30 but 17. I am still trying to make her watch sky castle but she is too ziddi 😠😠 (there's no romance hence she won't watch 😏)

I forced my sis to watch Kmhm and W with me πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ but she was so uninterested that she couldn't be less bothered about whats happening in the story. . After the end of first epi of each , she was like "Are you done now? Making me watch these chinese and koreans! Now let me study! " 😩😩😏

πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

Me and my sis came across Kdrama while flipping channel..She asked lets see..Then my mom and aunt started along too..I think telecasting kdrama dubbed version on TV has an advantage..Like parents watch too..They binged few dramas in net too with us..But now only me and my sis watch as they can't all the time on net..So now no turning back..We both watch it together and discuss it endlessly..So its fun!!! πŸ˜ƒ We discuss about "Secret Forest" even now sometimes..That was the best drama in recent years!!!
nuomi.riceball thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poo_j

Me and my sis came across Kdrama while flipping channel..She asked lets see..Then my mom and aunt started along too..I think telecasting kdrama dubbed version on TV has an advantage..Like parents watch too..They binged few dramas in net too with us..But now only me and my sis watch as they can't all the time on net..So now no turning back..We both watch it together and discuss it endlessly..So its fun!!! πŸ˜ƒ We discuss about "Secret Forest" even now sometimes..That was the best drama in recent years!!!

How long have you been watching k drama?

Tris007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poo_j

Your one and only Bae - Hyun Bae (Hyun Bin for those who don't understand)!!! smiley37smiley37smiley37 Good edit btw!!!

Cool right? Shaz kept saying how Hyun Bin is my bae and all so I just made this edit πŸ˜’ Initially I was making it on Parth ans Niti (do you know them?) then just Parth but then I googled MOTA because of our conversation about season 2, found these pictures and thought, why notπŸ˜‚

YeojaNextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Tris007

Cool right? Shaz kept saying how Hyun Bin is my bae and all so I just made this edit πŸ˜’ Initially I was making it on Parth ans Niti (do you know them?) then just Parth but then I googled MOTA because of our conversation about season 2, found these pictures and thought, why notπŸ˜‚

Wah ji wah πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ mere pe bill faad diya!

Anyways nice edit!! Of ur hyun bae 🀣

YeojaNextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
poo_j thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nuomi.riceball

How long have you been watching k drama?

For a long time..2014!!!
Tris007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NeanderthalGirl

Wah ji wah πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ mere pe bill faad diya!

Anyways nice edit!! Of ur hyun bae 🀣

Now that you say that.... I see what you mean lol

But no, I was just giving my thought process at that time

Hyun Bae has a better sound to it than Hyun Bin anywayβœŒπŸ‘‚πŸ’¨πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚