Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1103978 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Not sure if you girls follow/ed "Cannes" ... So want to post few of the Asian ladies that rocked the red carpet at Cannes, which I personally liked Ofc! ..

There were also our Indian ladies: Aish, Sonam, PC, Deepika, Hina, Huma!

Originally posted by: 4thPrincoholic

Some of my favourite looks! .. smiley31

[Srireta Jenson, Thai Model/actress]

[Jessica Jung, Korean/American]

[Diana Penty]

YeojaNextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

^^I totally stalked those threads on BWF!! πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†πŸ˜† And I love that lavender gown as much as u Sam. For me, indian ladies' rank will be-

Sonam> Diana > Huma> Priyanka > DP> Aish.

nuomi.riceball thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Sonam really trumped everybody in terms of fashion in Cannes. Also, can I also say guys that Alessandra Ambrosio was just spectacular too.

YeojaNextDoor thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tris007

Nobody in this physical world watches Kdrama with me. How weird are these people? Your brother sounds amazing πŸ™Œ

Ek lauti friemd hai meri who watches kdramas and who actually made me start watching kdramas.. her first one was Goblin.. amd then Suspicious partner.. she urged me to watch both but i ended up watching healer coz I had read about it on IF.. and since then we discuss kshows on whatsapp πŸ˜† But it hurts that her choice and preferences are totally diff from mine. . 😒😒 She is like..she will watch romcoms only. .and that too those with young, beautiful actors.. anyone a bit old or a more mature romance and she won't watch or won't like. I couldn't make her watch KMHM coz she feels Ji sung is too old and she doesn't like the looks of the actress. 😭🐷 She gave up after watching one epi 😠 And then she loves all those fluffy extra lovey dovey romcoms.. and stays away from thrillers.. its difficult to discuss much with her coz she just doesn't like anything i suggest and vice versa πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ but we are school besties so we still trynna best to make each other watch our choiced shows..lol ! The only shows we both liked were - Pinocchio, My mister, goblin (to an extent), Heartstrings, Because this is my first life, just between lovers, 30 but 17. I am still trying to make her watch sky castle but she is too ziddi 😠😠 (there's no romance hence she won't watch 😏)

I forced my sis to watch Kmhm and W with me πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ but she was so uninterested that she couldn't be less bothered about whats happening in the story. . After the end of first epi of each , she was like "Are you done now? Making me watch these chinese and koreans! Now let me study! " 😩😩😏

πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

YeojaNextDoor thumbnail

Originally posted by: ndivyateja

Tris, Sam, Sandy

Mature. Accepted. Honestly, everybody on this forum sound mature to me as most of us have reached here after boycotting daily sabuns. It sure taught us a lot πŸ˜†

Truer words have never been spoken!

nuomi.riceball thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

πŸ˜†.. Shaz ji, that's one funny story!!

Anyway, are we going to have Chit Chat Thread #2 once this one finishes?

YeojaNextDoor thumbnail

Originally posted by: nuomi.riceball

πŸ˜†.. Shaz ji, that's one funny story!!

Anyway, are we going to have Chit Chat Thread #2 once this one finishes?

Haan ji.. bilkul. πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

Tris007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NeanderthalGirl

Ek lauti friemd hai meri who watches kdramas and who actually made me start watching kdramas.. her first one was Goblin.. amd then Suspicious partner.. she urged me to watch both but i ended up watching healer coz I had read about it on IF.. and since then we discuss kshows on whatsapp πŸ˜† But it hurts that her choice and preferences are totally diff from mine. . 😒😒 She is like..she will watch romcoms only. .and that too those with young, beautiful actors.. anyone a bit old or a more mature romance and she won't watch or won't like. I couldn't make her watch KMHM coz she feels Ji sung is too old and she doesn't like the looks of the actress. 😭🐷 She gave up after watching one epi 😠 And then she loves all those fluffy extra lovey dovey romcoms.. and stays away from thrillers.. its difficult to discuss much with her coz she just doesn't like anything i suggest and vice versa πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ but we are school besties so we still trynna best to make each other watch our choiced shows..lol ! The only shows we both liked were - Pinocchio, My mister, goblin (to an extent), Heartstrings, Because this is my first life, just between lovers, 30 but 17. I am still trying to make her watch sky castle but she is too ziddi 😠😠 (there's no romance hence she won't watch 😏)

I forced my sis to watch Kmhm and W with me πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ but she was so uninterested that she couldn't be less bothered about whats happening in the story. . After the end of first epi of each , she was like "Are you done now? Making me watch these chinese and koreans! Now let me study! " 😩😩😏

πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

Your friebd watched My Mister though! The whole cast is old there except the FL I guess lol!

This friendship you have thoughπŸ˜‚ I can't imagine how annoying it must be for both of you πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

@bold- man, do I relate 🀣

YeojaNextDoor thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tris007

Your friebd watched My Mister though! The whole cast is old there except the FL I guess lol!

This friendship you have thoughπŸ˜‚ I can't imagine how annoying it must be for both of you πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

@bold- man, do I relate 🀣

Theres a story behind that too actually.. When I first urged her to watch my mister she said cast looks old etc.. then after a while she watched Scarlet heart ryeo and became a fan of IU. She watched and listened to her songs and became even bigger fan (she also thinks she is pretty. .point to be noted ) ..and THEN she watched My mister completely 😏😏😏.. and liked it (ofcourse). I was like what the hell I told u long ago but u didnt watch then and now u r praising it 😬😬

Haan.. its really frustrating. Loll. She didn't like healer, kmhm and all my favs 😒 and i didn't like whats wrong with secretary kim, the k2, radio romance, are u human too, i am not a robot etc shows. She also watched a weird horror show black but didn't watch good thrillers i recc'ed her. 😏😏 Recently I totally lovedFalling for innocence but she gave up after 10 mins into the show coz heroine is not pretty enough acc to.her 😠😠

Its relatable AF lol. Another bestie of mine keeps making faces whenever I mention anything korean. 😒😒😒 I forced her to listen to healer OST and Goblin OST and she was like. Are u done now πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘

1103978 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NeanderthalGirl

^^I totally stalked those threads on BWF!! πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†πŸ˜† And I love that lavender gown as much as u Sam. For me, indian ladies' rank will be-

Sonam> Diana > Huma> Priyanka > DP> Aish.

You stalked alright! ... You should have participated too!

I guess my love for that lavender gown isn't hidden! ... I think I annoyed some DP fans with my constant praise for the gown .. 🀣 ... Well I can't help it that Srireta looked like a million bucks compared to DP, who looked like a big flappy bird in that lime green gown! .. 🀣

I loved Srireta the best out of all! ... That gown has my heart, body and everything ... 🀣

Ofc Sonam kicked it out of the park ... She has so much aura and attitude for such events .. Sonam and Diana were the best out of Indian ladies! ... PC was her usual .. Huma and Hina were alright .. Aish was definitely the worse this time! ... What a turn around than last year when her peacock gown was everywhere on SM!