Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ndivyateja thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: poo_j

Shen Yue is getting bashed in China alone for her height, look and weight!!! ๐Ÿ˜ก Not internationally..As MG 2018 didnt do well in China but became popular internationally!!!

Those bashing trends in weibo ( China SNS) !!! Which is not right btw!!! Sometimes she trends top for good reason too!!

In the older version, Barbie once said she hated her role for which the director said 'Shan Cai is an amateur, as an actor all you have to do is to make the viewers not to hate you' which probably she succeeded while Shin yue hanged in between..Poor Girl !!

That sums up pretty much everything..For first timers & to many ardents, this show is, was & will be their First love for asian shows ๐Ÿ˜ณ
poo_j thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: elsanna

Shen Yue is getting bashed ๐Ÿ˜• and wo bhi for being shorty๐Ÿ˜• she was the reason I watched it on the first place๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜• my cutie๐Ÿ˜ญ

Yes..Seems actress need to have a standard height, beauty, weight, figure, etc..๐Ÿ˜ก What even!!!
Almas. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Basilisk

Not really. It's the same concept as BOF and it gets boring after a while. I dropped it.

Ikr Too many episodes can b boring
elsanna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

On BOF..I would say..Its upto you whoever wanted to try..There is a reason why its famous worldwide and why the actors who stared in it became an overnight sensation especially among youths including Parth Samthaan and Niti Taylor in India!!!

Yes..Many dislike it too..Due to bullying, etc..But that is how the manga is written..Bullying as you can see in Korean and Chinese high school dramas are relavent!!!

She stood up for bullying...so that's not the issue atleast for me๐Ÿ˜† chudail maa...and kabeb me haddi ka dragging and memory loss was off for me...I mean cheeze digest karne ka timee hi nai mila๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†
elsanna thumbnail

Yes..Seems actress need to have a standard height, beauty, weight, figure, etc.. ๐Ÿ˜ก What even!!!

I find her better than other actresses...don't want to pinpoint but many actresses look like haddi ka dhacha to me in c drama๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜•
elsanna thumbnail
Hmmm you guys are right for many people BOF was first drama and first are like pehla pyar...๐Ÿ˜† kabhi bhul nai sakte...but I am happy mera pehla DOTS tha...no regrets song Jong ki is loveโค๏ธ
Almas. thumbnail
Love 020 girl looked so skinny tho. She totally looked like she was suffering malnutrition n
Almas. thumbnail
I have watched only couple of C dramas

Love o2o
Kings woman
Legend of fuyao(dropped in middle)

Wat about u guys
elsanna thumbnail

Originally posted by: Almas.

Love 020 girl looked so skinny tho. She totally looked like she was suffering malnutrition n

Oh GOD help me... finally I found someone who thinks just like me๐Ÿ˜ญ to tell you I was talking about her only๐Ÿ˜† hugs to you girl๐Ÿค— my first impression of her was like...kitne dino Dino se khana nai khaya hai issne๐Ÿ˜†
elsanna thumbnail

Originally posted by: Almas.

I have watched only couple of C dramas

Love o2o
Kings woman
Legend of fuyao(dropped in middle)

Wat about u guys

Love o2o was my first also...uske Baad maine soocha c drama is not my cup of tea๐Ÿ˜†
Then
A love so beautiful happened to me๐Ÿ˜†
Phir let me count
1. Love o2o
2. A love so beautiful
3. Kings women
4. The big boss
5. Guardian
6. Ten miles of peach blossom
7. Legend of yunxi
8. Boss and me
9. Coincidentally found right life partner (something like this was eng name)
10. Far away love (park hae Jin was there)
11. Eternal love
12. Eternal love 2
Some more were there but dropped them too early bcz of too many episodes and lack of time๐Ÿ˜†