Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
I suddenly remembered that one time when Ranbir was asked the casting couch question and Hirani and Chopra just laughed while he was answering. Makes so much sense now. These little things go a long way to reveal someone's hidden personality. Wow. 
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: anjs

yes, he was credited as a co-producer in one poster...but later ones had only VVC's name

But if he was indeed a co-producer, how can his name be taken off? Isn't that wrong? 
I mean, if Hirani is indeed a culprit, he should be punished and people should not work with him in future.. But if he has already worked for a movie, his name can't be taken off after the work is completed
AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: theeki.mithai

But if he was indeed a co-producer, how can his name be taken off? Isn't that wrong? 
I mean, if Hirani is indeed a culprit, he should be punished and people should not work with him in future.. But if he has already worked for a movie, his name can't be taken off after the work is completed

They are thinking of the business and moral side of things. The movie could be boycotted if his name is attached and it would be so ironical and wrong for a women oriented lesbian movie written by a trans woman to suffer because one of its producers is vile and has no respect for women. Also am sure his share was bought out and he cant profit from its success if it's a hit. 
zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: theeki.mithai

well they took his name off the poster, which is a big thing, they have basically taken his producing rights away from the film 

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: zara321

well they took his name off the poster, which is a big thing, they have basically taken his producing rights away from the film 

But he has already produced the movie.. The movie is up for release.. Matlab producing part tou is done na.. So how can producing rights be taken away? I am confused
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

But he has already produced the movie.. The movie is up for release.. Matlab producing part tou is done na.. So how can producing rights be taken away? I am confused

maybe their contract is revoked due to the allegations or maybe they just did it to safe-guard the project, just in case and may have asked him to lie low for a while.  might have thought the accusations wont go out
BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
It appears that VVC and Anupama know that there is concrete evidence against Hirani out and hence supporting the victim. If there was any doubt they may have thown their weight behind their old associate RH
LostTraveller thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Finally! I hope she takes him to court and he is punished. The removal of his name from the ELKDTAL poster was a glaring sign that something was wrong when this blind came out.
Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

Originally posted by: 4thPrincoholic

WOW! .. I am bit speechless at this! .. This is next level crazy!

At the same time it's hard to prove such allegations and also hard to defend such allegations since neither party may have any substantial "proofs" ... it's all "he says she says"! ... Right now the tilt is more on the girl's side ... regardless of anything, Hirani's credibility has been "hit" fosho! ...

As for Hirani and VVC .. may be they came to a mutual decision to keep distance since his movie is releasing soon than to get movie surrounded with controversy!

Right now I don't wanna take any sides until something more comes out of this! .. If Hirani is a creep there must be more such instances ... such men are usually repeat offenders ... I'll wait to see if there are any other girls who can come forward! ... Otherwise it's hard to just believe one side blindly!

This. I expect more allegations to come out in wake of these and I too wouldn't have a knee jerk reaction till there is some investigation though as such in these cases it truly is he/she says.

I wouldn't give much thought to VVC or AC distancing themselves, they just don't want to face any heat.

I have seen in my life, although very very few cases of malicious rumours and unfounded accusations ruining someone's entire life.
Issne sanju bana ke dutt ke paap dhone ki kosis ki ab chaman ke gulcharro ko dhone ke liye kona movie banayega ...99% BW wale ek thali chatte batte ðŸ¤¢

ab isske gahapaghap ka time aa gaya through court ðŸ˜‰
Edited by ZanduBaaM - 5 years ago