Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Melissaa

Anupama, VVC and Abhijat would have faced massive backlash against them if they have supported Hirani.. look at what happend to the Phantom guys especially  Anurag Kashyap  they got hige backlash because they never took any action to help the victim  when she approached them but dissolved Phanton the day before HuffPost published the expose.

No, I think all these guys have built such a formidable image that if VVC and Anupama had supported VVC, the girl wouldve been shamed badly..and not trusted at all
Edited by anjs - 5 years ago
anjs thumbnail

Originally posted by: zara321

i see its the same Ankur Pathak from HuffPost that exposed Vikas Bahl aswell

okay, I am a bit worried about Ankur Pathak now...wish his name had remained hidden... these people can do anything, to save themselves...
zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: anjs

okay, I am a bit worried about Ankur Pathak now...wish his name had remained hidden... these people can do anything, to save themselves...

Ankur himself tweeted this article about Hirani, Ankur doesn't seem afraid at all 
Melissaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

No, I think all these guys have built such a formidable image that if VVC and Anupama had supported VVC, the girl wouldve been shamed badly..and not trusted at all

Not in current climate of metoo... Tanushree's story was never believed when she made the accusations all those years ago but now it has all changed. A-listers support her and people like Akki publicly called him out.. Same with Subash Kapoor. The case was already in court when Mogul was annouced but Aamir distance himself from him when the matter  came in to light during metoo campaign.. The same thing happened with Vikas Bahl. There was a blind and Sanyukta  Iyar of Mumbai Mirror even wrote about the incident briefly in 2017 but Phantom guys kicked out Vikas dissolved the company only when HuffPuff expose came out during the metoo wave.

Edited by Melissaa - 5 years ago
MainHeroineHoon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

I feel like maybe there are more cases against hirani and some can be even bigger than this one. And if one person can come forward, other may also do the same. That's why they are not supporting him because they know how messy it can be. But these are just my assumptions, the reason could be anything. But they definitely don't care about the women, there must be something bigger.
Eboo thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ankur pathak is exposing all these biggies and really goes after it and being sure before releasing any article. Will not suprise if he will expose akshay Kumar.

Hirani is a Big Fish and if this whole movement didn't happen all these people being mentioned would have ignored it but now all of them have no choice. But let's see how far they all will go. Who will boycott him?
And this is not only about the actors.
Let's see how far this will go.
What happened to the vikas bahl case? That guy is still shooting something if I'm not wrong
zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
before bill cosby was accused he played a family man and respected doctor on the cosby show, he was a hugely respected man the industry, people saw him as the ideal family guy, everyone was shocked to know the amount of women he sexually assaulted, people cudn't believe it coz they didnt think he 'looked' like a man who cud do such things, well looks are very deceiving 

Edited by zara321 - 5 years ago
anjs thumbnail

Originally posted by: Canterville.

I feel like maybe there are more cases against hirani and some can be even bigger than this one. And if one person can come forward, other may also do the same. That's why they are not supporting him because they know how messy it can be. But these are just my assumptions, the reason could be anything. But they definitely don't care about the women, there must be something bigger.

yea, quite possible... I also dont think they care for the women and doing this... they want to steer themselves away from the controversy, cause thankfully women have so many more places to make their truth heard, that one or another this woman wouldve come out in open and then hirani wouldve gone down with VVC and Abhilash...
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
What is taking name off Ek ladki ko credits? Was Hirani a part of the movie?
anjs thumbnail

Originally posted by: theeki.mithai

What is taking name off Ek ladki ko credits? Was Hirani a part of the movie?

yes, he was credited as a co-producer in one poster...but later ones had only VVC's name
Previous
1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 22
Next
Rajkumar Hirani Thumbnail

Rajkumar Hirani