Ariya OS Yaadein

dinazz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Hello all!
I was wondering if anyone remembers me?
If not, let me re-introduce myself. I am Dinaz and I used to be active on the Arjun forum around more than a year or two ago after which I disappeared altogether from India- Forums owing to studies and work. 
But now that I am back, I'm taking baby steps and starting with an Ariya OS. 
It's in 3rd person and may be a little different than other OS'. 

Without further ado, here it goes.

YAADEIN

It was a normal day of the week, but the date had a special significance. This date, 3 years ago he had lost someone very special, someone who had made him feel like he wanted to live again, love again.

After his significant other, he had shut himself down, built a wall of anger, guilt and arrogance, all a facade, which she knocked down with ease as she entered his life. She was a breath of fresh air. Although he never showed he cared for her, even a single scratch on her would make his heart ache as though it was him who had been wounded. Her smile would make him smile and her voice was the sweetest thing he had heard in a very long time. Her statistical and research knowledge made him feel like she was one of the most intelligent girl he had known and her random clumsiness made him like her even more. Well why not! He got a chance to catch her every time she was about to fall! 

He loved their occasional closeness. He admired her growth as a person. From overcoming her hesitance to shoot to striving hard to become a refined officer, He adored how she developed into the brave lady that she was. However he maintained his composure and the fear of losing her too, snatched his breathe away. Thus he stayed away from her lest she would be taken away from him as well. 

He never know how deep he was in love with her until her patriotism became the end of her. He remembered the last time he held her in his arms as she slowly drifted away into the darkness. He broke, every fiber in him ached for her. Yet he never showed. That night he cried for losing his love again. He cried himself to sleep and did so every night until he realized she would never want him to cry, but remember her in good times. 

3 years later, he still remembers her, proud, that she was courageous to give her life for her loved ones and for her country, something he could never have done. He still remembers her when he sleeps every night and even the nightmares don't haunt him now. He celebrates her birth anniversaries at an orphanage as he knew she used to always do when she was around. 

He still loves her. 

And he always knew she loved him too.

Okay! Here it is.
I hope you all enjoyed reading it, because i really enjoyed writing it. 😉
Hope to get some reviews from you'll!

Edited by dinazz - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruhi1985sheetal thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Lovely os beautifully written thanks hope more stories on ariyaEdited by ruhi1985sheetal - 5 years ago
swaasp thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
nice os but very short one 
loved it 
plz write more stories on ariya 
Eka8 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Very beautifully written...loved it.
Thankyou  for such a beautiful os on ariya..❤️
armishra thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Fabulous os
Thank you sooo much for beautiful  OS
Aayat.ariya14 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey welcome back dear once again!!  Awesome os.. Emotional too... Aake hi rulane ka plan banaya kya?? Lol! Ok write more on Ariya n if possible to pm me about ur new story haa?? 
Aquabutterfly thumbnail
Such a brilliant OS 👏
Arjun's thoughts were well portrayed. It was wonderfully written.
It reminded me of the time when Riya died but this story had a satisfying feel to it. For the first time, I didn't feel sad reading about Riya not being present.
Looking forward to more amazing stories from you

dinazz thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruhi1985sheetal

Lovely os beautifully written thanks hope more stories on ariya

Thanks! 😳
dinazz thumbnail

Originally posted by: swaasp

nice os but very short one