Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Avnichoudhary22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

naaheean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Plz ek update de do na, yaar dear writer, kabse bas wait hi kiye jaa rahe hai.

sursri thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Glad to read that riya is not chui-mui here. Nice concept. Eagerly waiting for next update. See you soon !

Asya99 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Waiting for the update

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Shahpinkerbell thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Read all the parts in a go . Loved the concept. loved this terrific Riya . Horrible etf team . Waiting for more updates

It has been too long , please update soon...

naaheean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Phirse gayeb ho gaye writer sahiba??? Aise kaise kar lete ho aap? Hum readers ko toh besabri se intezaar rehta hai inn stories ki update honey ke. Please ab toh ek update de dijiye, please please.smiley42smiley42smiley42smiley42smiley42smiley42

ariya_ash thumbnail

Originally posted by: naaheean

Phirse gayeb ho gaye writer sahiba??? Aise kaise kar lete ho aap? Hum readers ko toh besabri se intezaar rehta hai inn stories ki update honey ke. Please ab toh ek update de dijiye, please please.smiley42smiley42smiley42smiley42smiley42smiley42

I apologise to everyone here who have been let down by my constant absence but when I tell you that a lot has happened in my life since the last time I had updated, I mean it. I lost a close family member, had to deal with mental disorders of a few family members and finish my masters without losing my own mind.I work part time in the evenings so time was not a good friend.Also had to change devices and lost all my data.But all this just tell us how unpredictable life can be. Anyway I am working on the next chapter(s) for this story and hopefully,hopefully I can get them up by the end of this month. Thank you for sticking around and showing patience 🥹