Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poo_j thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Tris007

You wanna write cannons with us?😆

Writing and me..I suck at commenting itself..😆 But if you guys are up for it..Let me give it a try!!!
poo_j thumbnail

Originally posted by: 4thPrincoholic

So Girls, I tried the "fanfic" Shaz shared! ... And N-O .. as couple they didn't work for me! ... TFS the fanfic Shaz, I think I am sold on the "platonic" stand! ..

@Poobear ... You're right .. he always looked after her in a "protective" manner .. trying to help her out in his own way every time! ... I am sure he would have done it for anyone else as well ... they do have a "weird kind of chemistry" ... but I am OK-ay "not naming" their chemistry! .. If pushed, I may call it "soul mate chemistry" where there's no sexual tension at all ... ONLY "unconditional deep emotional care and understanding"! .. [Which Tamil was it if you recall?!]

Shaz and Tris .. GL for the fanfic .. I am no where a writer so :curtsy and slowly backing off: ... 🤣

Exactly!!! He definitely would!!!

And no..I dont recall the name..Since it was on TV..

*Edit* : Googled it with actors name..Its called Thunai..Meaning - support!!!
Edited by poo_j - 5 years ago
1103978 thumbnail
@Shaz ... dimpled.smile ... Does that mean you got cute little "dimples" ...
Tris007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 4thPrincoholic

@Shaz ... dimpled.smile ... Does that mean you got cute little "dimples" ...

Hahah exactly 😆
YeojaNextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Sam I got a very faint one on left cheek.. 😆 My sis has got a very cute one on one cheek and its very prominent.. I love dimples 😆 And my UN was especially for SRK's dimples as he is my most fav BW person of all time. 😆 ❤️ . Theres hardly any thing I don't love abt him 😳
@Tris Oh yes tht forum is pretty big.. it still has the most no of members judging by chaska meter "followers" count 😆 .. Yeah maybe we have not interacted before but I think I have seen ur UN 😆

@Poo No u don't suck .. I think both u and Sam can put across your thoughts quite well! Lets just try. 😃

Tris007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NeanderthalGirl

@Sam I got a very faint one on left cheek.. 😆 My sis has got a very cute one on one cheek and its very prominent.. I love dimples 😆 And my UN was especially for SRK's dimples as he is my most fav BW person of all time. 😆 ❤️ . Theres hardly any thing I don't love abt him 😳

@Tris Oh yes tht forum is pretty big.. it still has the most no of members judging by chaska meter "followers" count 😆 .. Yeah maybe we have not interacted before but I think I have seen ur UN 😆

@Poo No u don't suck .. I think both u and Sam can put across your thoughts quite well! Lets just try. 😃

You probably have. It was hard to miss our non-stop conversations. We talked for hours, finishing ATs 🤣 Kinda embarrassing now. But I learned such good life lessons from that forum 👏 Let's not get into depressing stuff 😆
Oh wah, Shah Rukh fan 😆 I like his acting 👍🏼
Are we writing canons or what? 🤣 Should I open a new thread for us?
poo_j thumbnail

Originally posted by: NeanderthalGirl

Lets do it then!!! 😃
poo_j thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tris007

You probably have. It was hard to miss our non-stop conversations. We talked for hours, finishing ATs 🤣 Kinda embarrassing now. But I learned such good life lessons from that forum 👏 Let's not get into depressing stuff 😆

Oh wah, Shah Rukh fan 😆 I like his acting 👍🏼
Are we writing canons or what? 🤣 Should I open a new thread for us?

What lesson??? 😆
1103978 thumbnail
@Shaz ... My fellow SRK fan! .. 🤗 and my fellow "faint dimpled smile" ... 😆... By the way I had left you a SRK related question a while back! ... Did you see it by any chance?!

@Triso .. How do these Cannons thing work?!

@Poobear ... You do very well with your reviews and opinions! .. "Hwaiting" .. 🤣
Tris007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: poo_j

What lesson??? 😆

Who wants to talk about that now. Let's just leave things buried shall we now? 😆