Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: cygnet9

Good Morning Rainbow Friends😊

Went to my MIL's house, she is not well. Spent some time and came back late night.

Very happy to know that Branka reached safely, but rest properly, take medicines. Soon you will feel better.

Happy journey Vibha.

Hello Riya and wish you A Very Happy New Year😊

Nado, Avi-Abhi, Ivony and Madhu hope everything is fine at your place.

Good Night all of you guys😊

Hello Padmaja 😊

I hope now your MIL feels better.

Edited by nn027 - 5 years ago
nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneha.Love

Good morning my dear friends πŸ€—

I arrived safely yesterday to Zagreb. First, I was not sure that I will be able to travel at all, because during the night a new snow fall, and all the road, cars and my garden were under a lots of snow...It was freezing cold and I went to a main road to see if they clean it so that bus could go... I saw that it was cleaned, which makes me happy...So we started on time, all the road was dry and cleared from snow (in Serbia) and once when we passed the borders it was like we enter some parallel Universe where they never heard about Winter...In Croatia was so sunny like it is Summer, not Winter I started to remove layers of my clothes, since I thought that I will die from heat...It was so incredible to see all that sunshine after a week in the Winter wonderland...Anyway, all that sunshine heated up the cold that I caught those last days while shovelling snow in my Winter resort, so I entered in my mother's home sneezing and coughing like hell...She eagerly waited for me, and s she saw me in that condition she feed me and put me into bed, no argue with her...I slept like a log...Today, my head is like a balloon as the cold is in its fullest swing...πŸ˜• So, this is just a quick hello, will write more as I recover a bit...

Safe journey Vibha, wherever you go πŸ€—

Be safe Nada in that Winter condition...take care and wear warm things while shovelling πŸ€—

Madi, send me a link to know where I can read your Novel, I am so happy to hear that you are writing. You are such a great writer. ⭐️ πŸ€—

Take care Avi, I can understand which problems those severe winters can bring...Take care of Abhi and keep him warm...πŸ€—πŸ€—

Thank you for those safe journey wishes dear Padmaja πŸ€— And thanks for that huge cup of coffee...wherever we stopped to rest for 10-15 minutes on my journey I drank such a huge cup of warm coffee, to warm my frozen soul...πŸ˜†

Happy to see Riya around πŸ€—

Hope that all is well with Dragica πŸ€— ...guess that she is enjoying in this sunny days, that are truly like a huge gift this Winter...

Will try to come in the evening...hope all this remedies that I am taking now will help, and that I will feel better. Love you all...Take care...❀️

Start the day with a grateful heart. joyjourneyofyou.com/ #JOYJourneyOfYou #JOY #NaturalHealing #naturalHealth #Peace #Smile #Inspo #ShareTheJoy #quote

Hello Branka πŸ€—

It's still cold here. I envy you in a warm and sunny Zagreb. πŸ˜†

With the care your mother, I hope you will recover quickly. ❀️

Hope your feeling better.

nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Happy to see our Branka back in the CC . By God's grace, you reached safely to your mother's place crossing all those snowy paths to see the sunshine.πŸ€— Here is a warm hug to make you feel comfortable.

Vibha will be back tomorrow. ⭐️
Nado and Padma are my everyday companions. β€οΈπŸ€—
So grateful to our Dragice for giving me support there in the IF Nov Com. thread. πŸ€—
Branka here is the link---

Hello Madi 😊

You are a talented writer. Just continue, you have our support. ❀️ πŸ€—

"This is a good story."
nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Avyakta

Happy to know that our Branka reached safely to the destination. But feeling sad for her health problem. Please take good care of yourself Branka. Get well soon.πŸ€—

Happy to see Riya and Dragice here .❀️
Hope Vimaa will come back tomorrow.
Madi, read your entry story, it sounds great yaar.πŸ‘
Have nice weekend friends.
Image result for happy weekend images
Image result for happy weekend images

Hello Avy 😊

Happy Sunday to you and Abhi πŸ€—

Aww, looks like a cabbage patch baby
nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: riya_ss9

Hello beautiful girls. πŸ€—Hope all is well with you all.

Hello Riya πŸ˜ƒ

nn027 thumbnail

Happy Sunday friends πŸ€—

Viswasruti thumbnail
Happy to see Vibha back.❀️ Welcome back to the CC my morning star. Take the much-needed rest.
Nado thanks for the assured words here and the support there. πŸ€—
Have to write so much πŸ˜•don't know how can I cope up with this demanding assignment.
Yes, Vibha , guests gone, left me behind like a wounded soldier!πŸ˜•
Collecting my wits back and trying to write something.
Avi is at present under the thick snow cover, on the roads, there is 5/6 inches snow. Avi and fly are safe and fine. Here is the photo from the internet--

Edited by Viswasruti - 5 years ago
riya_ss9 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hello Girls, hope all is well.
Hugs to Di, Vibs, Paddu, Nado, Madi, Avi, Dragic and Tulasi. πŸ€—

Did I miss anyone? If I have then forgive this oldie here, I just have to run and have a bowl of ghee for my memory loss.
Edited by riya_ss9 - 5 years ago
vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6
Good morning!
Nado, hope all well at your cold place, do take care, it's generally very cold this time, all over!

Padma asked me to share with you all that she is at her farmhouse and so could not come online, she will come to the CC when she returns.

Madi, wishing you some rest and relaxation, so that you can give your best to your next chapter!

Sending some warmth and healing hugs to Avi!

Today is Makar Sankranti, wishing all my friends much happiness on this occasion.

Have a good day everyone!
vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: riya_ss9

Hello Girls, hope all is well.

Hugs to Di, Vibs, Paddu, Nado, Madi, Avi, Dragic and Tulasi. πŸ€—

Did I miss anyone? If I have then forgive this oldie here, I just have to run and have a bowl of ghee for my memory loss.

Return hugs to you dear friend!πŸ€—