Views

Users

Frequent Posters

riya_ss9 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Good morning friends. Have a happy weekend. πŸ€—

Today I missed my morning star Vibha . Surprisingly got a chance to see the Sun rays in the form of Riya prior to the dawn! πŸ€—
Happy new year Riya . Grateful to you for your comment there in the IF Novelette competition.❀️ Will update it soon. If a friend like you insists on such a friendly manner, will do it definitely soon.😊
Related image
Image result for Good morning

And a very happy new year to you too Madi.

So you didn't like my style Madi, too bad yaar, am like that, love me or hate me but am a devil. πŸ˜‰

So will wait wait and wait.
Viswasruti thumbnail
Riya πŸ€—, our revered friend, in the word Devil, there lived a tender feeling in the reverse form! Means, there is a quivering heart's presence, so how can I say any bad word against you . I always love you esp since then when once you said --"write a novel and I will buy the first copy "⭐️ --In one of my threads at HHN .😊 And , see , now you are there to greet me with that renewed love. πŸ€—Thanks Riya.❀️
Image result for writers quotes
Sneha.Love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Good morning my dear friends πŸ€—

I arrived safely yesterday to Zagreb. First, I was not sure that I will be able to travel at all, because during the night a new snow fall, and all the road, cars and my garden were under a lots of snow...It was freezing cold and I went to a main road to see if they clean it so that bus could go... I saw that it was cleaned, which makes me happy...So we started on time, all the road was dry and cleared from snow (in Serbia) and once when we passed the borders it was like we enter some parallel Universe where they never heard about Winter...In Croatia was so sunny like it is Summer, not Winter I started to remove layers of my clothes, since I thought that I will die from heat...It was so incredible to see all that sunshine after a week in the Winter wonderland...Anyway, all that sunshine heated up the cold that I caught those last days while shovelling snow in my Winter resort, so I entered in my mother's home sneezing and coughing like hell...She eagerly waited for me, and s she saw me in that condition she feed me and put me into bed, no argue with her...I slept like a log...Today, my head is like a balloon as the cold is in its fullest swing...πŸ˜• So, this is just a quick hello, will write more as I recover a bit...

Safe journey Vibha, wherever you go πŸ€—

Be safe Nada in that Winter condition...take care and wear warm things while shovelling πŸ€—

Madi, send me a link to know where I can read your Novel, I am so happy to hear that you are writing. You are such a great writer. ⭐️ πŸ€—

Take care Avi, I can understand which problems those severe winters can bring...Take care of Abhi and keep him warm...πŸ€—πŸ€—

Thank you for those safe journey wishes dear Padmaja πŸ€— And thanks for that huge cup of coffee...wherever we stopped to rest for 10-15 minutes on my journey I drank such a huge cup of warm coffee, to warm my frozen soul...πŸ˜†

Happy to see Riya around πŸ€—

Hope that all is well with Dragica πŸ€— ...guess that she is enjoying in this sunny days, that are truly like a huge gift this Winter...

Will try to come in the evening...hope all this remedies that I am taking now will help, and that I will feel better. Love you all...Take care...❀️

Start the day with a grateful heart. joyjourneyofyou.com/ #JOYJourneyOfYou #JOY #NaturalHealing #naturalHealth #Peace #Smile #Inspo #ShareTheJoy #quote

Edited by Sneha.Love - 5 years ago
Viswasruti thumbnail
Happy to see our Branka back in the CC . By God's grace, you reached safely to your mother's place crossing all those snowy paths to see the sunshine.πŸ€— Here is a warm hug to make you feel comfortable.
Vibha will be back tomorrow. ⭐️
Nado and Padma are my everyday companions. β€οΈπŸ€—
So grateful to our Dragice for giving me support there in the IF Nov Com. thread. πŸ€—
Branka here is the link---
Avyakta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Happy to know that our Branka reached safely to the destination. But feeling sad for her health problem. Please take good care of yourself Branka. Get well soon.πŸ€—
Happy to see Riya and Dragice here .❀️
Hope Vimaa will come back tomorrow.
Madi, read your entry story, it sounds great yaar.πŸ‘
Have nice weekend friends.
Image result for happy weekend images
Image result for happy weekend images
cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Good Morning Rainbow Friends😊
Went to my MIL's house, she is not well. Spent some time and came back late night.

Very happy to know that Branka reached safely, but rest properly, take medicines. Soon you will feel better.

Happy journey Vibha.

Hello Riya and wish you A Very Happy New Year😊

Nado, Avi-Abhi, Ivony and Madhu hope everything is fine at your place.

Good Night all of you guys😊
Viswasruti thumbnail
Good morning friends. Have a happy Sunday.πŸ€—
Related image
vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6
Hi friends, arrived some time back, exhausted and planning to rest now. Will reply to PM's tomorrow.
Lovely to see Riya❀️

Good to know Branka you are in sunny territory now, can understand what you say, I went just three hours away but it was so cold, so I was wrapped up and as I returned to my city now, started feeling suffocated with the warm clothes as my city is sunny! Take good care of yourself but if you are with mom, she will fuss over you, in fact, a little extra!πŸ˜ƒ

Hope Avi and Abhi are fine in minus degrees! Do take careπŸ€—

Padma, hope your mil is better now.

Madi, your guests may have gone and you must be resting. Loved your first chapter, waiting for the next one!πŸ˜ƒ

Have a great day everyone!
nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Hello friends 😊

Srodna slika
nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vibraj

Hi friends, arrived some time back, exhausted and planning to rest now. Will reply to PM's tomorrow.

Lovely to see Riya❀️

Good to know Branka you are in sunny territory now, can understand what you say, I went just three hours away but it was so cold, so I was wrapped up and as I returned to my city now, started feeling suffocated with the warm clothes as my city is sunny! Take good care of yourself but if you are with mom, she will fuss over you, in fact, a little extra!πŸ˜ƒ

Hope Avi and Abhi are fine in minus degrees! Do take careπŸ€—

Padma, hope your mil is better now.

Madi, your guests may have gone and you must be resting. Loved your first chapter, waiting for the next one!πŸ˜ƒ

Have a great day everyone!

Hello Vibha 😊

I am glad that your journey has gone smoothly and that you have returned home happily.

Rezultat slika za happy little girl friends winter