Viswasruti thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Good morning friends. Have a nice day .
Image result for good morning friday greetings
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneha.Love

Hello my dear friends πŸ€—

I finished everything in town, packed everything that I am taking with me, spent some time with my friends and more time with Jelena...and just now I went to let dogs in the garden, and I saw that all my garden is covered in fresh snow, path disappeared, and I am just thinking if I should clean it now or in the morning πŸ˜• They said on the TV that all the main roads are cleared, but since we are in subburb of the city God knows if they clean it here...Anyway, fingers crossed, hope everything will be fine tomorrow...I just can not believe that there is no snow in Zagreb (my Mom confirmed that, she went out in shopping with my Aunt), I mean I love it, because just now I had enough snow for next few years...πŸ˜†

Just came to tell you that I am really planning to be here more frequently this year, even when I am in Zagreb, 😊

Take care my dear Vibha, hope you are taking good care of you. πŸ€—

Love that Quote you posted Padmaja...it is so true πŸ‘ πŸ€—

So happy to see Krishna here among us...❀️ Please Sweetie, greet your Mom from me, and to you I am sending lots of love and kisses. πŸ€—

Missed so much your write ups, so even the small one makes me happy, my dear Madi πŸ€—

Hope Nada πŸ€— and Avi and Abhi πŸ€— πŸ€—are fine and there are no heavy snowfall in their places...

Hope Dragica is also fine. πŸ€—

I will for sure write a few words tomorrow after I arrive home, to let you know if everything went well. Untill then I am sending you my love and best wishes...Have some problem with copy/paste button, so no pictures from me today. Love you tons. Take care...❀️

This is my sweet home Branka πŸ€—, I prefer to greet my friends first here every morning and then only star roaming in the IF .😊
Toyed with that idea of writing something on ' Ohh those were the days ' , but feared whether I will be able to do justice or not , so kept myself in silent mode.😊
Good morning and have a safe trip. πŸ€—
Image result for good morning friday greetings
Viswasruti thumbnail
My dear friends, recently I started doing some weird things , thinking about me a capable person to participate in the IF writing competition!😊 .If you have a few minutes to spare, then please have a glance at my piece of writing there --with Introduction and Chapter 1.
Here is the link --

Related image
Image result for writing quotes images
Viswasruti thumbnail
Thank you Vibha for your support and encouragement you are seamlessly extending for me in this venture. Good morning.πŸ€—
Related image
cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Good Morning Rainbow Friends😊

Sure Madhu my best wishes to you always. Also will read your writings.

Branka wish you a pleasant trip.

Vibha Hope your mother is recovering slowly.

Nado very happy to know that you had wonderful Christmad this year.

Hope Ivony, Tulsi, Riya, Avi and Abhi are fine.

Good day all of you.
vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6
Hi friends, going out of town for a day and will return on Sunday, please excuse my absence online! Keep well everyone!😊
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

Hi friends, going out of town for a day and will return on Sunday, please excuse my absence online! Keep well everyone!😊

Have a safe journey Vibha. Will wait for your return. Take good care of yourself.πŸ€—
Avyakta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Happy to see all our friends are in good mood.
Branka and Vimaa, have a safe journey. Here , the weather is treacherous, freezing cold, just managing. Love you all .
Image result for happy weekend
riya_ss9 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hello beautiful girls. πŸ€—Hope all is well with you all.
Viswasruti thumbnail
Good morning friends. Have a happy weekend. πŸ€—
Today I missed my morning star Vibha . Surprisingly got a chance to see the Sun rays in the form of Riya prior to the dawn! πŸ€—
Happy new year Riya . Grateful to you for your comment there in the IF Novelette competition.❀️ Will update it soon. If a friend like you insists on such a friendly manner, will do it definitely soon.😊
Related image
Image result for Good morning