Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sneha.Love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Hello my dear friends πŸ€—

I finished everything in town, packed everything that I am taking with me, spent some time with my friends and more time with Jelena...and just now I went to let dogs in the garden, and I saw that all my garden is covered in fresh snow, path disappeared, and I am just thinking if I should clean it now or in the morning πŸ˜• They said on the TV that all the main roads are cleared, but since we are in subburb of the city God knows if they clean it here...Anyway, fingers crossed, hope everything will be fine tomorrow...I just can not believe that there is no snow in Zagreb (my Mom confirmed that, she went out in shopping with my Aunt), I mean I love it, because just now I had enough snow for next few years...πŸ˜†

Just came to tell you that I am really planning to be here more frequently this year, even when I am in Zagreb, 😊

Take care my dear Vibha, hope you are taking good care of you. πŸ€—

Love that Quote you posted Padmaja...it is so true πŸ‘ πŸ€—

So happy to see Krishna here among us...❀️ Please Sweetie, greet your Mom from me, and to you I am sending lots of love and kisses. πŸ€—

Missed so much your write ups, so even the small one makes me happy, my dear Madi πŸ€—

Hope Nada πŸ€— and Avi and Abhi πŸ€— πŸ€—are fine and there are no heavy snowfall in their places...

Hope Dragica is also fine. πŸ€—

I will for sure write a few words tomorrow after I arrive home, to let you know if everything went well. Untill then I am sending you my love and best wishes...Have some problem with copy/paste button, so no pictures from me today. Love you tons. Take care...❀️
Sneha.Love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Tulasi14

Hello everyone this is Krishna , Thank you Branka auntie, Vibha auntie and all the friends under the rainbow. πŸ€— ❀️

Hello Krishna ❀️ πŸ€—

It is so good to see you here. Thought so often about you and your Mom. Sending you both lots of love and best wishes for this new year that just started...Be strong, both of you and May God bless you and keep you safe. Take care...A huge tight hug for you. πŸ€—
nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Hello friends 😊

nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

Good morning!

Hope all well at Avi's place, temperatures are really low there!

Branka, you must be exhausted entertaining and talking to relatives but it is a happy time too catching up. Do take good care of yourself, soon you will have to go back to your mom. I realise this due to my endless hospital duties, caregivers too need to be well and fit, which is easier said than done! Loved all the images and quotes you posted😊

Nado, hope you had a great ChristmasπŸ€—

Have a great day everyone!

Hello Vibha. πŸ€—

Yes, Christmas was fine. My Christmas tree is still there. By the Orthodox New Year. πŸ˜ƒ
How does your mother feel?

Rezultat slika za winter nature
nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneha.Love

Hello Nada ❀️ πŸ€— , I can see that you are still in the festive mood. πŸ˜ƒ

Hope that you are coping well with this weather. Take care, my dear friend...πŸ€—

I remember when I was little girl, I just love to go down the hill like this...

10 Tips for shooting photos of kids in the snow

You just could not pull me into the house in the Winter when everything was covered with snow...This days you just can not push me out from a warm house to the cold Winter day...Ahhh, those were the days...πŸ˜†

Hello my dear friend πŸ€—

It's the same with me. Maybe because the shovel replaced the sled. πŸ˜†
Thank you so mutch for translet my post. I did not try to translate it because it would lose its meaning. Your translate is so good. ❀️

Wish you happy trip. I hope that you will arrive without any problems in Zagreb. ❀️ πŸ€—

nn027 thumbnail

I welcome Tulasi and Krishna. πŸ€—
It's nice to see you πŸ˜ƒ

Rezultat slika za little girls friends
Edited by nn027 - 5 years ago
nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cygnet9

Hello and Good Afternoon Rainbow Friends😊

An interesting quotes:

Good day all of youπŸ˜ƒ

Hello Padmaja. Excelent quote.

Nice day to you πŸ˜ƒ

Rezultat slika za little girls friends
nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Good morning friends. Have a nice day .πŸ€—

Hello Madi πŸ€—

Srodna slika
nn027 thumbnail

Have nice day friends πŸ€—

vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6
Good morning!
A pleasant and safe trip dear Branka! By your going there, your mom will be very pleased. Hope the snow cleared and you have sunny weather in Zagreb.

Thank you for the concern, Nado, mom is stable but no real recovery, improvement is there but little! Do take good care of yourself this winter!

Hope all our other friends, Avi, Dragice, Madi, Padma, Riya and Tulasi are all well!

Have a good day everyone!