Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sneha.Love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Good evening dear friends ๐Ÿค—

I am preparing for traveling on Friday, so this cold weather with lots of snow is not helping. Mom says that there is no snow in Zagreb, so I hope it will stay that way...Going now to read and reply to your posts, backwards...but before that few wishes and blessings for this year that just started...

With lessons learned and in gratitude, we let go of the past year, and open our hearts to the many blessings yet to unfold. Happy New Year with great love. xo Every Day Spirit: A Daybook of Wisdom, Joy and Peace. #Blessings #NewYears #NewYearsEve
May this year be blessed with lots of hope, as well...we all need that...๐Ÿ˜Š

I have hope and great faith

Circle of friendship...Thank you all for being my friends...โค๏ธ ๐Ÿค—

Edited by Sneha.Love - 5 years ago
Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: cygnet9

Good Night Rainbow Friends๐Ÿ˜Š

Good night my dear Padmaja ๐Ÿค— Sweet dreams โญ๏ธ

Hope that all your preparations for a celebration in February are going well. Good luck in everything that you do... ๐Ÿ˜Š

Raining of Stars

SHRI KRISHNA. Ssshh!

Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: cygnet9

Good Morning Rainbow Friends๐Ÿ˜Š

Hello Tulsi๐Ÿ˜Š

Very happy for you Branka that you spent quality time with friends, as Vibha said do take of youself. You too Vibha๐Ÿ˜Š

Good day all of you

Thank you Padmaja ๐Ÿค—

Christmas & New Year Wedding Planning

Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tulasi14

Hello everyone, hope all of you are doing well. Sorry I cannot read any messages with images.take care and love you all.

Hello Tulasi, it is so good to see you around ๐Ÿค—

Sorry to hear that you missed so many beautiful posts because they had an image in it. So, I will not post any image here...will just give you a big hug ๐Ÿค—

Hope that you and your family are all fine. How is Krishna doing? Here is a hug for her too๐Ÿค—

Love you...Hope you will come here more often โค๏ธ Take care.
Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Happy to see Branka , Avi and Nado with good wishes and some more goodies.๐Ÿค—

Related image

Hello Madi, my dear ๐Ÿค—

Thank you for beautiful morning wishes, and those lovely roses...Can not wait for Spring to come and my roses to bloom... Happy new beginnings and opportunities to start something new every now and then...Cheers to a new day and new beginnings...๐Ÿ˜Š

denim-and-chocolate: January ... New beginnings

Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

Good morning!

Hope all well at Avi's place, temperatures are really low there!

Branka, you must be exhausted entertaining and talking to relatives but it is a happy time too catching up. Do take good care of yourself, soon you will have to go back to your mom. I realise this due to my endless hospital duties, caregivers too need to be well and fit, which is easier said than done! Loved all the images and quotes you posted๐Ÿ˜Š

Nado, hope you had a great Christmas๐Ÿค—

Have a great day everyone!

Hello Vibha, my dear friend ๐Ÿค—

I enjoyed so much while meeting my relatives. I usually talked with them over phone a lot, or would sit on the bus and visit them. But now, last few months I was not able to visit them due to the circumstances, so I realy cherrish this time we spent together. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Hugging you with all my love...I can imagine how you feel while going every day to hospital. Hope that your Mom will soon be better and that you are listening to your own advices and are taking care of yourself...Take care. โค๏ธ

Motivation| Inspiration| Positive| | #motivation #inspiration #quotes #positive

Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: Avyakta

Hello, my dear Rainbow friends, Happy Orthodox Christmas to our Branka and to our Nado . Yesterday tried my best to come online to greet you all , but my internet connection was very slow because of a snowstorm.

Happy to see the tasty spreads on the table by Branka and Nado for the festive feast for all of us .๐Ÿค— Thanks for this wonderful gesture , coming to us to greet and share the cheer with us on this festive occasion, really adore Branka's and Nado's love for all of us .โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
Image result for orthodox christmas greetings
Image result for orthodox christmas greetings

Thank you Avi for this beautiful wishes โค๏ธ ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

I hope that you and your family, esspecially my sweet, little Abhi, are fine and well. Hope it is not so cold as it used to be in your part of the world. If it is, I am sure that you know how to deal with it. Hope that snowstorm did not do any dammage.
Take care, my dear ๐Ÿค—

I am sure that Abhi loves snow...all kids do...A huge hug and lots of kisses to the youngest member of this CC.โค๏ธ ๐Ÿค—

6 crucial keys to taking photos in the snow before it melts

Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: nn027

Hello friends ๐Ÿ˜Š

Srodna slika

Hello Nada โค๏ธ ๐Ÿค— , I can see that you are still in the festive mood. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Hope that you are coping well with this weather. Take care, my dear friend...๐Ÿค—

I remember when I was little girl, I just love to go down the hill like this...

10 Tips for shooting photos of kids in the snow

You just could not pull me into the house in the Winter when everything was covered with snow...This days you just can not push me out from a warm house to the cold Winter day...Ahhh, those were the days...๐Ÿ˜†

Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: nn027

Srodna slika

Dopusti da se Bozic dogodi u tvom srcu,
da se ljubav rodi svaki dan iznova,
jer Bozic postaje vidljiv u svakoj
ljubavi medju ljudima!
Srecan Bozic!

Just wanted to translate this what Nada wrote:

Let the Christmas happen in your heart,
Let the love be born every day, all over again,
Because Christmas become visible in every
love between people!
Merry Christmas!

Thank you Nada for beautiful Christmas wishes โค๏ธ๐Ÿค— ,Christmas song and all those beautiful images. I am sure that you enjoyed every moment with your family.๐Ÿ˜Š

Navidad

Tulasi14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hello everyone this is Krishna , Thank you Branka auntie, Vibha auntie and all the friends under the rainbow. ๐Ÿค— โค๏ธ