Viswasruti thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Good morning friends. Have a great Christmas day . 🤗
Image result for flowers images
Image result for happy festival day
Viswasruti thumbnail
HAPPY ORTHODOX CHRISTMAS DAY.

Christmas in Serbia. In Serbia, the main Church is the Orthodox Church and they still use the old 'Julian' Calendar, which means that Christmas Eve is on 6th January and Christmas Day is on the 7th of January! Advent in the Orthodox Church starts on 28th November and last for six weeks.

Related image
Related image
Related image
Related image
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneha.Love

Good day to you, my dear friends ❤️ 🤗🤗🤗

Happy Sunday to all of you. Enjoy your day. 😊

This Sunday is special here, because it is a day before Christmas...Orthodox one, the one I started to celebrate with my husband and I am still celebrating after all this year that he is not with us in physical form. Here in our CC only Nada is celebrating this day, apart from me...😃 Well, maybe some other silent readers too...😊 To all of them, and all of you here I wish that a spirit of Christmas fill your hearts and peace and happiness fill zour homes on this holy day...Sretan Badnji dan svima koji slave...Happy Christmas eve to all.

SRETAN I BLAGOSLOVLJEN BADNJI DAN, DRAGA MOJA NADO ❤️ 🤗
Da ti mir i blagostanje ispuni dom, da ti i svi koje volis budete zdravi i veseli, ispunjeni i okruzeni ljubavlju...Bog te cuvao i blagoslavio 🤗

Badnji dan

Serbian History 101 - Serbian recipe samples: Prijatno! Enjoy! Georgiana, granddaughter of George Velikovich, enjoying a "krofne"-----

Today I baked this type of bread , above (as my MIL teached me), there is some dry fruits and various nuts on the table...beans are in theoven, baking, and I still have to fry fish...we are fasting this days, untill tomorrow...😊

Srean Badnji dan

Mamina jela: Vojvoanska esnica - Hristos se rodi! Srean Badnji dan i Boi!

This morning Jelena went with our neighbours in the near by wood where they chopped some branches from the oak tree, that is tradition on this Christmas...

Badnji dan

BADNJI DAN: Jednu stvar danas OBAVEZNO morate da uradite!

Badnjak/Oak branch-Christmas tradition

I have to go, lots of things I have to do. You are all in mz heart and I am thinking of you always. Enjoy your Sunday, and always be happy...😊 God bless you all. ❤️

Happy Sunday Quotes and sayings

The spread is good , the mood is great, here is the festive season again !we are celebrating all the festivities with our dear friends Nado and Branka .
🤗Merry Orthodox Christmas dearest friends.❤️ 🤗🤗🤗❤️
Branka enjoy the day with your friends and neighbors, our heartiest greetings and festive wishes to you , to Jelena and to all the family members.🤗 Thanks for sharing the mouth-watering cookies and dry fruits. .🤗
Image result for orthodox christmas
Related image

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: nn027

Rezultat slika za srecan badnji dan i badnje vece

Srodna slika

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnhigYSP4w4[/YOUTUBE]

Srodna slika

Merry Christmas and happy festive day our dearest ❤️Nado .🤗🤗🤗❤️ Enjoy the festivities with your family and friends.❤️
Related image
Image result for orthodox christmas
Sneha.Love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Good morning my dear friends 🤗 Mir Bozji ❤️ Hristos se rodi ! ❤️ 🤗
God's peace. Christ is born! 🤗

Boina esnica

Before I start preparation for todays lunch (most of the food I prepared already, but there is still few things to do) I came here to wish all of you dear friends the best wishes for this Christmas as well, peace and love to fill your homes, good health for you and your families...fulfillment of all your wishes. Love you all...God bless ❤️

Today my In laws will come to be with us on this day when family is together. Usually we would go to their place, but since this last few months we traveled so much, and I spend most of my time in Zagreb,, they said that they will come with car (my two SIL and nephew and niece) to see us and so to be together again, at least for a while...❤️

Here the snow was falling all night...we burned those oak branches last night and there was some shooting and fireworks going on on midnight (dogs were scared), but not as much as previous years...Anyway, will be here more as from tomorrow...Have a great day...Here are some cookies for you (my mother made a special christmas strudel for my inlaws (the one they like so much) so I did notbake a lot...just a little 😃😆

Vrh kocke Coolinarika

Jekin kapric : trudlice

Ovo je verovali ili ne recept moje bake! Ona naalost odavno nije medju nama, ali njeno umee ivi i sauvano je od zaborava... U ta neka davna vremena oblatne su bile izuzetan kola, sa njim su se doekivali gosti, otpoinjale sedeljke i uvek je bilo "za poneti"... a aktuelne su i danas!

Have to go now...😆 See you later...😊

Edited by Sneha.Love - 5 years ago
Sneha.Love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nn027

Hvala Branka ❤️ 🤗

Svako dobro tebi i tvojoj porodici zelim. Zdravlja, blagostanja, mira i ljubavi ❤️ 🤗

Rezultat slika za deca i badnje vece

Hvala ti draga moja Nado 🤗

Tebi i tvojoj porodici zelim od srca Mir Bozji. Hristos se rodi ! Da vas sve zdravlje dobro sluzi i problemi zaobilaze. Da mi budes srecna i vesela i uvijek nasmijana. Radost i mir u kuci i osmjeh na licu ti zelim s ljubavlju ❤️

Serbian. This tiny garden of wheat is a psenica (SHEN-it-za), a Christmas tradition in the Serbian Orthodox Church. The seeds are planted in a bowl on St. Nicholas Day, and watered after a recitation of the Lord's Prayer. Waiting for them to grow is a spiritual exercise.

, ! It means Merry Christmas for Orthodox Christians!!!

Edited by Sneha.Love - 5 years ago
cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Good Afternoon Rainbow Friends😊

Wishing all my friends Merry Christmas😊

Good day all of you😃
Edited by cygnet9 - 5 years ago
cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Word Count: 0

nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

MIR BOZIJI HRISTOS SE RODI!

Merry Christmas to all Orthodox Christians! Mir Boiji - Hristos se rodi! <3   !

Christmas song.

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0QI0vI9QvY[/YOUTUBE]

nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sneha.Love

Hvala ti draga moja Nado 🤗

Tebi i tvojoj porodici zelim od srca Mir Bozji. Hristos se rodi ! Da vas sve zdravlje dobro sluzi i problemi zaobilaze. Da mi budes srecna i vesela i uvijek nasmijana. Radost i mir u kuci i osmjeh na licu ti zelim s ljubavlju ❤️

Serbian. This tiny garden of wheat is a psenica (SHEN-it-za), a Christmas tradition in the Serbian Orthodox Church. The seeds are planted in a bowl on St. Nicholas Day, and watered after a recitation of the Lord's Prayer. Waiting for them to grow is a spiritual exercise.

, ! It means Merry Christmas for Orthodox Christians!!!

VAISTINU SE RODI !
CESTIT I BLAGOSLOVEN BOZIC TEBI I TVOJIM NAJMILIJIMA, BRANKA 🤗

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPRmmiI-jko[/YOUTUBE]

Ovom fotografijom, koja doarava dananju atmosferu u mom domu,  elim sretan Badnji dan, i Boi  i da vam svima, koji slavite i koji ste proslavili, dom zablista ljubavlju i zdravljem, radou i sreom.

Rezultat slika za hristos se rodi
Edited by nn027 - 5 years ago