Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: cygnet9

Good Morning Rainbow Friends 😊

Vibha I am going to do this my week-end:

Good day all of youπŸ˜ƒ

So wonderful, great plan and sure you will be very chilled out!πŸ˜ƒ
Viswasruti thumbnail
Good morning friends. Have a nice day. Very busy .
Sneha.Love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Good day to you, my dear friends ❀️ πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Happy Sunday to all of you. Enjoy your day. 😊

This Sunday is special here, because it is a day before Christmas...Orthodox one, the one I started to celebrate with my husband and I am still celebrating after all this year that he is not with us in physical form. Here in our CC only Nada is celebrating this day, apart from me...πŸ˜ƒ Well, maybe some other silent readers too...😊 To all of them, and all of you here I wish that a spirit of Christmas fill your hearts and peace and happiness fill zour homes on this holy day...Sretan Badnji dan svima koji slave...Happy Christmas eve to all.

SRETAN I BLAGOSLOVLJEN BADNJI DAN, DRAGA MOJA NADO ❀️ πŸ€—
Da ti mir i blagostanje ispuni dom, da ti i svi koje volis budete zdravi i veseli, ispunjeni i okruzeni ljubavlju...Bog te cuvao i blagoslavio πŸ€—

Badnji dan

Serbian History 101 - Serbian recipe samples: Prijatno! Enjoy! Georgiana, granddaughter of George Velikovich, enjoying a "krofne"-----

Today I baked this type of bread , above (as my MIL teached me), there is some dry fruits and various nuts on the table...beans are in theoven, baking, and I still have to fry fish...we are fasting this days, untill tomorrow...😊

Srean Badnji dan

Mamina jela: Vojvoanska esnica - Hristos se rodi! Srean Badnji dan i Boi!

This morning Jelena went with our neighbours in the near by wood where they chopped some branches from the oak tree, that is tradition on this Christmas...

Badnji dan

BADNJI DAN: Jednu stvar danas OBAVEZNO morate da uradite!

Badnjak/Oak branch-Christmas tradition

I have to go, lots of things I have to do. You are all in mz heart and I am thinking of you always. Enjoy your Sunday, and always be happy...😊 God bless you all. ❀️

Happy Sunday Quotes and sayings

Edited by Sneha.Love - 5 years ago
nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Rezultat slika za srecan badnji dan i badnje vece

Srodna slika

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnhigYSP4w4[/YOUTUBE]

Srodna slika

Edited by nn027 - 5 years ago
nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneha.Love

This Sunday is special here, because it is a day before Christmas...Orthodox one, the one I started to celebrate with my husband and I am still celebrating after all this year that he is not with us in physical form. Here in our CC only Nada is celebrating this day, apart from me...πŸ˜ƒ Well, maybe some other silent readers too...😊 To all of them, and all of you here I wish that a spirit of Christmas fill your hearts and peace and happiness fill zour homes on this holy day...Sretan Badnji dan svima koji slave...Happy Christmas eve to all.

Da ti mir i blagostanje ispuni dom, da ti i svi koje volis budete zdravi i veseli, ispunjeni i okruzeni ljubavlju...Bog te cuvao i blagoslavio πŸ€—

Badnji dan

Serbian History 101 - Serbian recipe samples: Prijatno! Enjoy! Georgiana, granddaughter of George Velikovich, enjoying a "krofne"-----

Today I baked this type of bread , above (as my MIL teached me), there is some dry fruits and various nuts on the table...beans are in theoven, baking, and I still have to fry fish...we are fasting this days, untill tomorrow...😊

Srean Badnji dan

This morning Jelena went with our neighbours in the near by wood where they chopped some branches from the oak tree, that is tradition on this Christmas...

Badnji dan

I have to go, lots of things I have to do. You are all in mz heart and I am thinking of you always. Enjoy your Sunday, and always be happy...😊 God bless you all. ❀️

Hvala Branka ❀️ πŸ€—

Svako dobro tebi i tvojoj porodici zelim. Zdravlja, blagostanja, mira i ljubavi ❀️ πŸ€—

Rezultat slika za deca i badnje vece

nn027 thumbnail

Happy Sunday my friends. God bless you all πŸ€—

Rezultat slika za plamen badnjaka
Edited by nn027 - 5 years ago
cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneha.Love

Badnji dan

Srean Badnji dan

Badnji dan

The Christmas celebrations are quite interesting
cygnet9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

Good morning!

It is winter and pleasant by my city's standards, hope others too are enjoying this weather, though where it snows, it makes pretty pictures but very irksome! Take care and be comfortable everyone!

Enjoy Sunday and do all the little things which make you happy! πŸ˜ƒHave a good day everyone!

It's Sunday..Can We Start Over? #sundaymornings #family #redo #breathe

In our city too this time it is cold winter and very pleasant
cygnet9 thumbnail
Hello Rainbow FriendsπŸ˜ƒ

Nado and Branka, looking forward for more updates on the Orthodox Christmas Celebrations and wish you all to enjoy to the fullest.

Good Night all😊

vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6
Good morning!
Posting from phone so my apologies for not putting pretty images but my heartfelt congratulations and best wishes on Orthodox Christmas to all who celebrate!! May the festive spirit herald happiness and prosperity in your lives!! Merry Christmas dear friends, enjoy the delicacies and celebrate and have a wonderful day of festivity!!⭐️⭐️⭐️

Branka, loved all your images and recap of events at your place, you write so graphically, we picture everything in our minds!😊

Have a good day everyone, God bless!