Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Sneha.Love

Hello my dear friends πŸ€—

Here I am πŸ˜ƒ Arrived safely yesterday afternoon to my home...We started in the morning from sunny, springlike Zagreb, and the journey was nice and comfortable. As we approached to Belgrade the scenary changed, snow was falling and everything was white...

feabe8d440eab39f0968652b2ec4a7e1

As we reached our place, everything was covered with snow, and the house was so cold...So, yesterday we cleaned our path (I saw that my neighbours did clean it before, but the snow that was falling all day covered it again)...and we put our heating system on the highest to warm our home...In the evening my friend came and brought Bino back home (Nera was already there, because she stayed with our neighbour)...so now we are all together in a warm home, that is already decorated for Christmas (I decorated it last time when I was here, and Jelena added some more before she traveled to Zagreb)...so we are enjoying in shining lights and the white garden all around...

Nera is sleeping in her basket...

To put it simply, dogs are awesome. Whether they're begging for your food, barking at their leash to convince you to take them on a walk, or simply greeting you when you get home, dogs do all of the little things that put smiles on faces around the world. There's a reason dogs are known ...

Bino is still jumping all over me whenever I arrive home (I was all morning in town...going around like on egshells, because sidewalks are not cleaned proper (snow always surprise people in January πŸ˜†), so there is ice everywhere,

So, I am here now, and for sure I will be more around...Looking forward to it.
Thank you all for beautiful New Year wishes, and for making this place so sparkling and beautiful...Love you all ❀️...See you soon...😊 I am going to play in the snow with Bino. πŸ˜†

Winter Wonderland with your bestie = Pure Joy !

Welcome home, Branka πŸ€— ❀️
You'll have Christmas with snow. I do not have snow here, but it's cold.

Edited by nn027 - 5 years ago
nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Avyakta

πŸ˜ƒ Nado , shown this pic to Abhi , he is trying to touch those babies and smiling .good afternoon to you .πŸ€—

Hello Avy πŸ€—

I'm glad Abhi liked the picture πŸ˜ƒ

nn027 thumbnail

Enjoy the weekend, friends. πŸ˜ƒ

vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6
Good morning!
So Branka is here, welcome back dear friendπŸ€—, you would probably be around for a week at least but would be busy in festivities. White Christmas this time, do keep yourself and Jelena warm and comfortable and take care of avoiding virus and cold, enjoy!

Avi too here, with her trademark warmth and sweetness!

Padma, slowly and surely, all will go well with your function, just keep going and do not fret!

Nado, hope you and Dragice keep yourselves warm in this cold weather.

Madi, apart from your quotes, loved the pretty images you posted yesterday, such a joy to see them.

Have a great weekend everyone, be happy and blessed always!
Hello Weekend Theres No Place Like Home weekend winter quotes weekend quotes happy weekend hello weekend happy weekend quotes hello weekend quotes
May Your Weekend Be Blessed weekend weekend quotes weekend quote images
Viswasruti thumbnail

Good morning friends. Have a nice day .πŸ€—
Image result for Good morning floral gardens gifs
Edited by Viswasruti - 5 years ago
cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Good Morning Rainbow Friends😊

Vibha I am going to do this my week-end:

Good day all of youπŸ˜ƒ

Sneha.Love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Good morning dear friends πŸ€—

Bino and I made a snow angels this morning...πŸ˜†

tastefullyoffensive:

Thank you all for a warm welcome. πŸ€— I am so happy to be here and to have a chance to spent more time with all of you. Missed all of you so much. ❀️

My Christmas tree is not so big, but it is shining with lghts and every ornament was choosen by my girls and has some meaning...I am so happy that this will be a white Christmas (see how lucky I am when I am celebrating two Christmases, there is always chance that one will be white πŸ˜†)

Now, I will be busy today and tomorrow, have do do some more shopping and have to prepare some food, but will be here in the evening...Last night I had some neighbours coming to visit us, but this days they will be busy as well, so I will have more free time to be here with you. So here are some new year's resolutions that I will trz to follow...

things to try in 2019: enjoy your own company, take every opportunity that you get, have faith instead of giving up so easy, impress yourself instead of impressing others, lend a hand without expecting anything in return | best life quotes for the new year | 2019 New Years resolution quotes | Kylie francis quotes | #newyearsresolution #newyear #2019 #quotestoliveby #successquotes #thegoodquote #newyearnewme

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I am, as well, not good in all that New Years resolutions & promisses...πŸ˜†

And that I wish to all of you sweet girls ❀️ See you later...have to go now. Love you all and take care ❀️

Edited by Sneha.Love - 5 years ago
cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hello Rainbow FriendsπŸ˜ƒ

Branka, very happy to see you enjoying in white Christmas eveπŸ€—

Good Night guys😊

Edited by cygnet9 - 5 years ago
vibraj thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneha.Love

Good morning dear friends πŸ€—

Bino and I made a snow angels this morning...πŸ˜†

tastefullyoffensive:

Thank you all for a warm welcome. πŸ€— I am so happy to be here and to have a chance to spent more time with all of you. Missed all of you so much. ❀️

My Christmas tree is not so big, but it is shining with lghts and every ornament was choosen by my girls and has some meaning...I am so happy that this will be a white Christmas (see how lucky I am when I am celebrating two Christmases, there is always chance that one will be white πŸ˜†)

Now, I will be busy today and tomorrow, have do do some more shopping and have to prepare some food, but will be here in the evening...Last night I had some neighbours coming to visit us, but this days they will be busy as well, so I will have more free time to be here with you. So here are some new year's resolutions that I will trz to follow...

things to try in 2019: enjoy your own company, take every opportunity that you get, have faith instead of giving up so easy, impress yourself instead of impressing others, lend a hand without expecting anything in return | best life quotes for the new year | 2019 New Years resolution quotes | Kylie francis quotes | #newyearsresolution #newyear #2019 #quotestoliveby #successquotes #thegoodquote #newyearnewme

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I am, as well, not good in all that New Years resolutions & promisses...πŸ˜†

And that I wish to all of you sweet girls ❀️ See you later...have to go now. Love you all and take care ❀️

Sure your Christmas tree though small must be a beauty, because whatever you post or do, there is an eye for beauty, so enjoy your White Christmas after the sunny one you celebrated at Croatia!😊 And when you cook the tasty delights, eat some on our behalf too!πŸ˜ƒ
vibraj thumbnail
Good morning!
It is winter and pleasant by my city's standards, hope others too are enjoying this weather, though where it snows, it makes pretty pictures but very irksome! Take care and be comfortable everyone!

Enjoy Sunday and do all the little things which make you happy! πŸ˜ƒHave a good day everyone!

It's Sunday..Can We Start Over? #sundaymornings #family #redo #breathe