Hello friends ๐Ÿ˜Š

Srodna slika
nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: vibraj

Good morning!

Such beautiful new year wishes from all, thanks and hugs! ๐Ÿค—

Thank you Nado for your warm, personalized greetings to all, you are right, what sustains us is the love and respect for each other and absence of negativity or judging one another, let's hope this spirit continues and our CCs continue through many new years!!

Padma, sending you lot of courage and strength, you are very competent, all will be well!๐Ÿค—

So nice to see Dragice with her beautiful images.

The devil is in the news again, this time he took money from lot of guests at a five star hotel and promised unlimited food and drinks but the food and drinks soon stopped and a singer's presence he promised did not happen enraging the guests. The hotel has filed a case against him and he is pointing fingers at the hotel, what does he know, apart from looting and cheating others? There is a reference to his being implicated in Pratyusha Banerjee case too, he has no identity than known as her ex!

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/mumbai/tv-actor-promises-ny-bash-with-singer-dupes-hotel-guests-of-lakhs/articleshow/67341801.cms

Have a good day everyone!

Hello Vibha ๐Ÿ˜Š

Scam is his way of life. I'm waiting for him to cross the border and end up in jail. Sooner or later, this will happen.
nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Avyakta

Thank you Nado for these beautiful greetings and new year wishes for us .๐Ÿค—

Related image
Image result for thank you quotes

๐Ÿค— โค๏ธ

Srodna slika

Word Count: 1

nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cygnet9

Hello Rainbow friends๐Ÿ˜Š

First of all thank you for the New Year wishes๐Ÿค— I wish you all the same.

Could not come here through out the day as I went out, the ceremony is not too far away you know. Every thing right from preparing guest list to sending invitations to calling over phone to meeting with pundit is being carried by me. In coming days more work follows. Hope every thing will be done as scheduled.

Apart of the above have to perform household work too. So fully exhausted.

Feeling sleepy, Good Night guys๐Ÿ˜Š

Hello Padmaja ๐Ÿ˜Š
It's a great job in front of you. Everything will be fine. I have no doubt that you will prepare everything impeccably. Find some time for yourself. It is good to rest after some time.

Srodna slika
nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cygnet9

I agree with Vibha and Avy. Madhu you are such an accomplished writer, I feel that your heart is very sensitive and delicate which is filled with full of love. The same overflows through your writings.

I am very fortunate to read your words which is of high caliber. Even Branka, Vibha, Avi and ofcourse Seetha write so artistically. Nado's writings have child like glee and Ivony simply expresses through Images.

I might have done some good in my previous birth to associate with you all๐Ÿ‘

Excelent Padmaja. I agree with everything you said. ๐Ÿ‘
Madi, you're a writer in the soul. Superficial people can not value your work. We are proud of your talent.

Red : Thank you Padmaja. I am honored to be your friend.โค๏ธ

Rezultat slika za baby and love

nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

Good morning!!

Branka is travelling back to Belgrade today for some days, Orthodox Christmas celebrations await her there!! And hopefully, we will get to read more from her and see her pretty images!๐Ÿ˜Š

Padma๐Ÿค—, thank you for the kind words for all of us, we too are proud to be associated with a pure soul like you! The beauty of our CC is that those who remain and frequent it are loving, and more than that, respecting of others, so despite our crazy schedules too we want to spend time here, to love and be loved. And thank God, there is no one who bickers and puts down others!

Madi, in IF, have seen most come to discuss their favourite hero, heroine and if there is any disagreement, quarrel for them. Very few come to exchange ideas or appreciate good writing. But you write luciidly and exquisitely and since you are so good, explore magazines, periodicals or newspapers to publish your writings where you will get the right audience for your work!

Hope all well with everyone, have a good day!!

Thank you Vibha on the notice. I hope that our Branka will arrive in Belgrade without any problems. Today it is very cold and there was snow in Belgrade.

Rezultat slika za baby and snow
nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Good morning friends . Have a nice day.๐Ÿค—

Related image
Image result for good morning winter quotes

Hello Madi ๐Ÿค—

nn027 thumbnail

Have you nice day , friends ๐Ÿ˜Š

Rezultat slika za baby and love
vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6
Good morning!
Hope all well with everyone! Snowing in Belgrade, quite a welcome for Branka!! There is Christmas celebrations to look forward to. Padma, very meaningful quotes, as always!

Have a good day everyone, enjoy!
Viswasruti thumbnail
Good morning friends. Have a nice day.
Snow received our Branka ?? She always prefers to stroll in her garden to rejuvenate herself. Now it is not possible. Then she will take rest and then will come here to greet us . ๐Ÿค—
Image result for good morning with nature gif
Image result for good morning with nature gif
Edited by Viswasruti - 5 years ago