Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Avyakta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Thanking all my friends for these fond words and wonderful, heart touching, splendid greetings for us . I and Abhi are thanking our loveliest Branka , adorable Vimaa, winsome Nado , glamourous Madi , friendly Padmaja , and attractive Dragice , grateful to all my Rainbow friends for this love and affection you all showered on us . ❤️🤗
Image result for thank you quotes
cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Avyakta

I can understand your anguish Madhu , but I think people are more interested in chatting and girlish talk than the serious literary write up. 🤗

Of course , you and me don't know how to chat! 😊

I agree with Vibha and Avy. Madhu you are such an accomplished writer, I feel that your heart is very sensitive and delicate which is filled with full of love. The same overflows through your writings.

I am very fortunate to read your words which is of high caliber. Even Branka, Vibha, Avi and ofcourse Seetha write so artistically. Nado's writings have child like glee and Ivony simply expresses through Images.

I might have done some good in my previous birth to associate with you all👏
Edited by cygnet9 - 5 years ago
cygnet9 thumbnail
Hello Rainbow Friends😃

Some wonderful quotes:

Good Night Rainbow Friends😊

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Avyakta

See , what else you want Madi ? This appreciation is equivalent to 1 million likes!❤️

Agree with your every word Avi . Just expressed my momentary anguish . That's all.🤗 Vibha's words always come directly from her heart , yes true what else I want ?!😃❤️ I am fortunate enough to have such great friends in my life --this refers to all my Rainbow friends.😊🤗 Thank you Avi.
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: cygnet9

I agree with Vibha and Avy. Madhu you are such an accomplished writer, I feel that your heart is very sensitive and delicate which is filled with full of love. The same overflows through your writings.

I am very fortunate to read your words which is of high caliber. Even Branka, Vibha, Avi and ofcourse Seetha write so artistically. Nado's writings have child like glee and Ivony simply expresses through Images.

I might have done some good in my previous birth to associate with you all👏

Thank you Padma for all these encouraging words .🤗 I agree with your words regarding our friends' writing skills.⭐️ We are fortunate enough to have such good writers as our friends. 😊
vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6
Good morning!!
Branka is travelling back to Belgrade today for some days, Orthodox Christmas celebrations await her there!! And hopefully, we will get to read more from her and see her pretty images!😊

Padma🤗, thank you for the kind words for all of us, we too are proud to be associated with a pure soul like you! The beauty of our CC is that those who remain and frequent it are loving, and more than that, respecting of others, so despite our crazy schedules too we want to spend time here, to love and be loved. And thank God, there is no one who bickers and puts down others!

Madi, in IF, have seen most come to discuss their favourite hero, heroine and if there is any disagreement, quarrel for them. Very few come to exchange ideas or appreciate good writing. But you write luciidly and exquisitely and since you are so good, explore magazines, periodicals or newspapers to publish your writings where you will get the right audience for your work!

Hope all well with everyone, have a good day!!
Viswasruti thumbnail
Good morning friends . Have a nice day.🤗
Related image
Image result for good morning winter quotes
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

Good morning!!

Branka is travelling back to Belgrade today for some days, Orthodox Christmas celebrations await her there!! And hopefully, we will get to read more from her and see her pretty images!😊

Padma🤗, thank you for the kind words for all of us, we too are proud to be associated with a pure soul like you! The beauty of our CC is that those who remain and frequent it are loving, and more than that, respecting of others, so despite our crazy schedules too we want to spend time here, to love and be loved. And thank God, there is no one who bickers and puts down others!

Madi, in IF, have seen most come to discuss their favourite hero, heroine and if there is any disagreement, quarrel for them. Very few come to exchange ideas or appreciate good writing. But you write luciidly and exquisitely and since you are so good, explore magazines, periodicals or newspapers to publish your writings where you will get the right audience for your work!

Hope all well with everyone, have a good day!!

Good morning Vibha . Have a peaceful day . 🤗 Agree with your words regarding the IF and the members. Very true. An occasional childishness makes me to long for acceptance!! 😊
Image result for good morning winter quotes

cygnet9 thumbnail
Good Morning Rainbow Friends😊
Agree with Vibha about IF and its members. Most people here are judgemental towards other actors/actress.

Good day all of you😊
cygnet9 thumbnail
Vibha very happy to know that Branka will be here regularly. Wishing her happy journey back home.

Good Night Rainbow Friends😃