Related image

Image result for good morning winter quotes
Edited by Viswasruti - 5 years ago
Viswasruti thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: vibraj

Good morning!

Such beautiful new year wishes from all, thanks and hugs! πŸ€—

Thank you Nado for your warm, personalized greetings to all, you are right, what sustains us is the love and respect for each other and absence of negativity or judging one another, let's hope this spirit continues and our CCs continue through many new years!!

Padma, sending you lot of courage and strength, you are very competent, all will be well!πŸ€—

So nice to see Dragice with her beautiful images.

The devil is in the news again, this time he took money from lot of guests at a five star hotel and promised unlimited food and drinks but the food and drinks soon stopped and a singer's presence he promised did not happen enraging the guests. The hotel has filed a case against him and he is pointing fingers at the hotel, what does he know, apart from looting and cheating others? There is a reference to his being implicated in Pratyusha Banerjee case too, he has no identity than known as her ex!

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/mumbai/tv-actor-promises-ny-bash-with-singer-dupes-hotel-guests-of-lakhs/articleshow/67341801.cms

Have a good day everyone!

Good morning Vibha .πŸ€— Thanks for sharing the news regarding that devil.
He knows only cheating and duping young girls, now it seems to spread his tentacles up to the normal public, what else such crooks do except such criminal activities ?! 😑
Again he escaped with the booty b... !
Image result for pratyusha banerjee photo
Image result for pratyusha banerjee photo
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ivone12

Povezana slikaSlikovni rezultat za sretna nova 2019 gif

Slikovni rezultat za Happy New Year Gif 2019
Povezana slika
Svim curama Sretnu Novu ..❀️πŸ₯³

β€οΈπŸ€— Good morning .πŸ€—Oh.. how happy we are , our Dragice is here to greet us !πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— . Happy new year wishes to you and to all the family members ,πŸ€—

Image result for good morning winter quotes
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: cygnet9

Hello Rainbow friends😊

First of all thank you for the New Year wishesπŸ€— I wish you all the same.

Could not come here through out the day as I went out, the ceremony is not too far away you know. Every thing right from preparing guest list to sending invitations to calling over phone to meeting with pundit is being carried by me. In coming days more work follows. Hope every thing will be done as scheduled.

Apart of the above have to perform household work too. So fully exhausted.

Feeling sleepy, Good Night guys😊

Padma good morning to you .πŸ€— Happy to know that the preparations are going on well . Nothing to worry , there is so much time , relax and take good care of your health . πŸ€—

Viswasruti thumbnail
Posted this in the Radha Krishna forum, posting it here also , if you have any time to spare, please have a glance of it , friends. --

Radha the delicately beautiful girl who adorned with flowers stands there waiting for her Krishna to reveal her love! When he stood in front of her, she wanted to tell him something softly, she wanted to reveal her love to him but drenched in shyness was unable to do so ! The vacillating Krishna left her in her thoughts because of her dithering and went away! Radha's anguish knows no bounds! She sighs, she can no longer bear the cool rays of the moon, nor hear the sweet notes of her friends' songs, she lost interest in everything! The gentle breeze blowing down from the mountain, the rich fragrance of sandalwood coming wafting by, Radha is oblivious to all this. She sits in a dejected state, eyes downcast, with a look of utter helplessness!

Suddenly a flash of thought-- she wanted to send a message using sensory detail and unique descriptions to her Krishna, asking Him to come and reveal his love for her to own her.

The message is for her Krishna , how it will be normal? Thinking to present it in a thoughtful way, so that her intimate friend knows it came straight from her heart!--

"Krishna! I am waiting for you like the sky waiting for the appearance of the Moon on the full moon day! I 've lost myself to you and drifting in time, my love for you is swaying on the river waves, each dip is followed by a swelling rise, each moment becomes another epic 's discourse!

Oh... how much I want to sit on the bank of the river Yamuna listening your soulful melodies at this moment Krishna , I am recollecting those memories of our passionate meetings while watching those lovey-dovey birds sitting on the delicate twig sharing fondness! Want to see those beautiful things with you again now! I feel so lonely when I stand alone under the sleeping sky with those sparkling stars !! Even in Heaven, one must have a beloved companion in order to enjoy it fully, isn't it Krishna ? If only you could be here with me for a while, my little pleasures will swell like a mountain! I want your magical presence in my life Krishna, your Radha is looking forward for your darshan!

When I'm not with you I feel as if I'm not whole! When I sit, I want to walk!! when I walk, I'm looking forward to going to your house! What is this Krishna? Why I want to be with you all the time , throughout my life , as far as I breathe? How can I keep on asking the birds and the clouds to search for my Krishna, come to me to take away your Radha with you! I never knew before, such a love as you have made me feel, I did not believe in it at first , my fear for my parents and then my quivers for you in my innermost heart, was unable to understand, stranded there like a stunned thought with moistened and bedewed eyes swelling with dreams of pleasures, come to rescue your Radha soon Krishna !

A strong desire to see you instantaneously, but you are not here and I can't move out at this moment , so want to paint you on the sky with my dreaming eyes , see your Radha Krishna , she is not a selfish maiden , wish to see her Krishna by each and every mountain and spring , by the entire universe, that's why want to paint your smile on the sky !! Do you know Krishna, you have such an enchanting smile, even the stars will blink blushing to have you near them but what to do, there are no colors to paint your beguiling charm, though there are so many, in my confusion, unable to paint in the tangible form of my love! Your musical melodies travel the entirety of space and reach my ears, , reflecting as the sparkling stars in my eyes !! Your thought itself is dragging me to the bottom of an endless ocean of love! Come to me to save your Radha before changing as Dhara again to drift from your hands! Save your Radha to safeguard your Eternal Love Krishna !! .

Suddenly Radha came back to consciousness with the delicate touch of her mother Kirthida on her forehead to wake her up ! Oh ... this is a dream? A weak smile on her face, with desolation, she thought that how a cowherd maiden knows how to write a message to her God ?!

Image result for radha krishna new year greetings

vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6
Wow Madi, you articulated Radha's yearnings into prose, her reverie, her emotions for Krishna!! Beautifully expressed, vivid imagery and exquisite use of language, well done, as always!!πŸ‘
Viswasruti thumbnail

Wow Madi, you articulated Radha's yearnings into prose, her reverie, her emotions for Krishna!! Beautifully expressed, vivid imagery and exquisite use of language, well done, as always!!πŸ‘

Thank you Vibha for liking it , do you know ? You are the second one to acknowledge it , when I posted it yesterday there in that forum ,one member and here youπŸ€— ! Sometimes I feel, am I a stupid trying to tell something to a group of uninterested members? But , what to do, yet to learn a lesson !! 😊
Thank you very much Vibha . One more thing , whenever I read a good post I always feel I am more fortunate to get such a chance to read a good thought/story than the writer!😊
Avyakta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nn027

Thank you Avi. Happy New Year, I want you and ours, Abhi πŸ€—

Srodna slika

Srodna slika

Thank you Nado for these beautiful greetings and new year wishes for us .πŸ€—
Related image
Image result for thank you quotes
Avyakta thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Thank you Vibha for liking it , do you know ? You are the second one to acknowledge it , when I posted it yesterday there in that forum ,one member and here youπŸ€— ! Sometimes I feel, am I a stupid trying to tell something to a group of uninterested members? But , what to do, yet to learn a lesson !! 😊

Thank you very much Vibha . One more thing , whenever I read a good post I always feel I am more fortunate to get such a chance to read a good thought/story than the writer!😊

I can understand your anguish Madhu , but I think people are more interested in chatting and girlish talk than the serious literary write up. πŸ€—
Of course , you and me don't know how to chat! 😊
Avyakta thumbnail

See , what else you want Madi ? This appreciation is equivalent to 1 million likes!❀️