Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viswasruti thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Today I would like to wish all my dearest friends joy and happiness just like the joy and happiness you all have given me and have always been there for me through thick and thin. Happy New Year my dearest Rainbow friends.⭐️
Image result for happy new year 2019 gifs
Related image
Image result for happy new year greetings 2019Related image

Edited by Viswasruti - 5 years ago
Viswasruti thumbnail
Thank you Vibha , Branka Padmaja , Nado ,Avi,Dragice ,Riya and Tulasi ,for all the friendly sharing and caring throughout the year , and hoping the same in this new year also . ❤️
Good morning friends. Have a wonderful day .🤗
Tulasi14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Happy New year my dear friends ❤️🤗
Viswasruti thumbnail
Hi, Tulasi , very happy to see you here on this special day !🤗 Happy new Year to you ,to all your family members , esp the little one -Krishna . Here is a beautiful video with Radha Krishna imp events from Radha Krishna serial --Just have A glance friends.⭐️
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTqZ6GpSZ2o[/YOUTUBE]
Sneha.Love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hello my dear friends ghug
Happy New Year to all of you ❤️🤗vatromet jelka2kiss51

2019 merry christmas images gifs ile ilgili grsel sonucu

Here there was so much fireworks last night...they started from 9 pm and it lasted until 2 am...and just opposite of our flat there was a tall building where people, on the top of it, were shooting the most beautiful fireworks in all the colours...We all enjoyed watching it...

We stayed awake very long after midnight, so this morning we all slept longer...Just came here to wish you all a lots of love, good health and happiness all year through...Thinking of you and wishing you all the best...🤗🤗🤗

Happy New Year Greetings 2019

I just love first of January...house is full of food and cookies, no need to cook and you can just relax and enjoy...Mom was rested after the lunch, but now she awaked and coffee is waiting for me, so I have to go...Love you all ❤️I am sure that this year we will be much more together...Have an awesome 2019.srce

Edited by Sneha.Love - 5 years ago
nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Dear friends, I wish you a happy and successful New Year.
Let us all 2019 be better than what has passed. I want to spend another year together in socializing. We respect and love each other, as we do now.
Love you all ❤️

Happy new year

2019 New Year Wish For You

Rezultat slika za happy new zear

Rezultat slika za Happy new year kids
Edited by nn027 - 5 years ago
nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Thank you Vibha , Branka Padmaja , Nado ,Avi,Dragice ,Riya and Tulasi ,for all the friendly sharing and caring throughout the year , and hoping the same in this new year also . ❤️

Good morning friends. Have a wonderful day .🤗

Happy New Year Madi 🤗

Rezultat slika za happy new zear

A Wish For 2019

Happy New year 2019 S.Lavanya
nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneha.Love

Hello my dear friends ghug
Happy New Year to all of you ❤️🤗vatromet jelka2kiss51

2019 merry christmas images gifs ile ilgili grsel sonucu

Here there was so much fireworks last night...they started from 9 pm and it lasted until 2 am...and just opposite of our flat there was a tall building where people, on the top of it, were shooting the most beautiful fireworks in all the colours...We all enjoyed watching it...

We stayed awake very long after midnight, so this morning we all slept longer...Just came here to wish you all a lots of love, good health and happiness all year through...Thinking of you and wishing you all the best...🤗🤗🤗

Happy New Year Greetings 2019

I just love first of January...house is full of food and cookies, no need to cook and you can just relax and enjoy...Mom was rested after the lunch, but now she awaked and coffee is waiting for me, so I have to go...Love you all ❤️I am sure that this year we will be much more together...Have an awesome 2019.srce

Happy New Year Branka ❤️

Rezultat slika za Happy new year kids

Bless This Year

Srodna slika
nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tulasi14

Happy New year my dear friends❤️ 🤗

Happy New Year Tulasi ❤️ 🤗

Happy New year 2019 S.Lavanya
nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Avyakta

Happy New Year My dear Rainbow Friends, good wishes and grateful for the wishes we received from all of you.🤗 ❤️🤗

This new year brings freshness, dreams of beauty and imagination filled with feelings of faith, trust and inner beauty to all my friends . Happy new year 2019.
In the New Year, me and Abhi , we wish you the best year you've ever had, and that each New Year, will be better than the last, May you realize your fondest dreams, and take the time to recognize and enjoy, each and every blessing, Happy New Year, And much more!
We hope for yur fulfillment, Cntentment, peace and more, a brighter, better new year than You have ever had efore.
As the New Year is about to start for us ,and with old memories, you are about to part, before the sun sets in this year, and before the good old memories fade, let me wish you happiness forever to stay,
Happy New Year to you, my dear Rainbow friends. Hugs and more hugs , wishes and many more good wishes , from Avi&Abhi .🤗🤗
Image result for happy new year 2019

Thank you Avi. Happy New Year, I want you and ours, Abhi 🤗

Srodna slika

Srodna slika