Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

CC is silent today, maybe because of Ex-Yu friends still celebrating the Christmas.😊

Have a nice time frinds .
Image result for pratyusha Banerjee unseen photos

Hello Madi. πŸ˜ƒ
Now I'm preparing everything for the New Year. πŸ˜ƒ

I love Prats's pictures when she was a little girl.

2013 Christmas cooking making with Princess Estelle of Sweden

nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Happy Sunday πŸ€—

Avyakta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hello my dear Rainbow friends , hope all are doing fine . We are reeling under severe cold conditions. As usual it will be a white New Year for us , predicting snowfall again tomorrow night .
Happy to see Branka , Tulasi ,Riya , Dragice in the CC previous pages .πŸ€—πŸ€—
Vimaa , praying for your mother's speedy recovery. πŸ€—
Padmaja congratulations for the thread ceremony of your Son on Feb 15th .our best wishes and blessings are with him.😊
Madi enjoy mother's pampering for these few days .πŸ€—
Nado , our cutest friend and Abhi's close friend hope the weather at your place is bearable now , + 5 means just OK , better than the -- . Love you so much.πŸ€—
Related image
Avyakta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
😊 This year is going to end within a day or so !
Added many happy moments and warned us with many stressful situations too often, but we are always there for each other to share the happiness as well as the pain with an understanding, extended good wishes and festive greeting with glee and celebrated togetherness with many good words. It was a memorable year , which is coming to an end , let us hope for the best for each other in the coming new year. Good wishes to all of you friends .πŸ€—
Image result for year end wishes quotes
Image result for year end wishes quotes
Related image
Edited by Avyakta - 5 years ago
Viswasruti thumbnail
Hi friends , very happy to see Avi and Nado active just now !! πŸ˜ƒ Thank you, friends, for the wishes and greetings.⭐️ Yes, few more hours, we are going to enter into New Year!
Related image
vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6
Good morning!
Today struggling to get connectivity, just managed now, hope all well with everyone!

Lovely to see Avi with her warm and genuine wishesπŸ€—. I too on new years's eve thank all my friends for standing by me and for loving me as always. Value and cherish this friendship always, dear Branka, Avi, Madi, Padma, Nado, Dragice, Riya, Tulasi, Biki and so many other friends who come occasionally!!

Enjoy ushering in the new year and hope it brings lot of good tidings, happiness, good health, tons of prosperity, peace, comfort and immense love to everyone!!πŸ€—

Have a good day everyone, will come late night to wish you all a happy new year!
Viswasruti thumbnail
Good morning wishes to all my Rainbow friends. Have a great day and end it with celebrations to welcome the new year .πŸ€—
Related image
Related image
Edited by Viswasruti - 5 years ago
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

Good morning!

Today struggling to get connectivity, just managed now, hope all well with everyone!

Lovely to see Avi with her warm and genuine wishesπŸ€—. I too on new years's eve thank all my friends for standing by me and for loving me as always. Value and cherish this friendship always, dear Branka, Avi, Madi, Padma, Nado, Dragice, Riya, Tulasi, Biki and so many other friends who come occasionally!!

Enjoy ushering in the new year and hope it brings lot of good tidings, happiness, good health, tons of prosperity, peace, comfort and immense love to everyone!!πŸ€—

Have a good day everyone, will come late night to wish you all a happy new year!

Good afternoon Vibha .have a nice day.πŸ€—
Image result for good wishes to a friend quotes
riya_ss9 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Hello Girls πŸ€— So hard to load wishes/pics , IF is really angry at me πŸ˜‰ wonder why?
Anyways, to all these beautiful cum ugly girls (including me)

HAPPY NEW YEAR AND MY HEARTFUL BLESSINGS TO ALL.

May a miracle happens and we all become children again.

happy new year quotes, happy happy new year wishes quotes, happy new year wallpaper,

happy new year, happy new year 2019, happy new year, happy new year quotes, happy new year resolution, new year resolution quotes, new year resolution ideas, new year resolution quotes ideas, happy new year resolution quotes, inspirational new year resolution quotes, happy new year resolution 2019, happy new year quotes 2019, indian express, indian express news

Edited by riya_ss9 - 5 years ago
Viswasruti thumbnail
Hi, Riya, thanks for the new year greetings in your unique way .❀️
On this New Year's Eve I wish you an exciting and prosperous year to come!May this New Year be even better than you expected. Happy holidays to you and your family!
Related image
Image result for best wishes for new year 2019 images