Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: vibraj

Good morning!!

Oh Riya here, nice to see you, never mind, better late than never, Merry Christmas to you too!πŸ€—

Temperatures are dropping everywhere! Hope all well with everyone, I have to go now to hospital, duty calls, have a good day everyone!!

Hello Vibha 😊

I hope your mother feels better.

christmas, heart, and candy image
Edited by nn027 - 5 years ago
nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Good morning friends. Have a great day .

Image result for good morning
Related image

Hello Madi πŸ˜ƒ

Nice day dear πŸ€—

nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cygnet9

Good Morning Rainbow friends😊

Here the tempreture is pleasant at present😊

Good day all of you😊

Hello Padmaja.
We came out of the minus and here are the pleasant +5 😊

nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneha.Love

Hello my dear friends πŸ€—

Quin dijo que todo est perdido? Yo vengo a ofrecer mi corazn. Tanta sangre que se llev el ro... yo vengo a ofrecer mi corazn...

Get inspired by our selections of Christmas details for you home! From the living room to the dining room, make your ambiences look cozy, with simple tips! It's going to be the most wonderful time of the year, make it special for the people you love! See more on spotools.com

Jelena went with her Grandma for a walk and some small shopping, so I have some free time to come here...😊 This days we are busy with another round of baking, I think I will seriously overdose myself with sugar this days...πŸ˜†

Uromas Vanillekipferl

Spekulatius - Waffelpltzchen - Speculoos Waffle Christmas Cookies | Das Knusperstbchen

I am so happy to see Biki πŸ€— and Riya πŸ€— around. Best wishes to you dear friends and to your families too...❀️❀️ Always be healthy and happy, surrounded with love...Love you tons...❀️

Merry Christmas my precious angel Sister's.Love you all.

Hello Padmaja πŸ€— What are you preparing for? Looks like I missed something ( this is my biggest regret, that I did not have enough time to read all the backpages and be here with you more, this last few months...So, bolo...bolo...tell me, what are you celebrating?πŸ˜ƒ Happy to hear that you spent some beautiful, peaceful time on your farmhouse. I am sure that you enjoyed it.

relax at home with some tea

Hope your Mom is feeling better my dear Vibha πŸ€— Keeping her in my prayers.

Love you all my dear friends, sending you lots of regards and best wishes...will try to come here in the night to reply to each one of you individually ...Few more days and this year will be over, hope that in the one that is coming I will have more time to be with you...😊

US@UO: Friendsgiving in Washington - Urban Outfitters - Blog

Hello Branka ❀️ πŸ€—

Holidays are an excellent excuse for this overweight sugar. πŸ˜†

nn027 thumbnail

Happy new day friends 😊

Attesa
vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6
Good morning!
Thank you Branka for the yummy goodies, sure our sugar levels will go high this season!😊

Thank you Nado, Branka and everyone else for your love and support to me at this trying time!

Just a few days more, then we usher in the new year, with new aspirations, new expectations and new zest!

Have a wonderful weekend everyone, be happy and blessed always!

Wishing you all a great and happy weekend. #positivevibes #goodthoughts #kindpeople #happiness #weekendvibes #psychologysupportcenter
Sharing to wish you all a great weekend Words of Wisdom Click www.Daveswordsofwisdom.com for more beautiful and meaningful quotes and images .
Viswasruti thumbnail
Good morning friends. Have a nice weekend.πŸ€—
Image result for happy weekend gif
Related image
Edited by Viswasruti - 5 years ago
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: cygnet9

Good Morning Rainbow friends😊

Here the tempreture is pleasant at present😊
Good day all of you😊

Happy to know that at your place the weather is pleasant Padma .πŸ€—
Good morning Padma .❀️

Related image
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneha.Love

Hello my dear friends πŸ€—

Quin dijo que todo est perdido? Yo vengo a ofrecer mi corazn. Tanta sangre que se llev el ro... yo vengo a ofrecer mi corazn...

Get inspired by our selections of Christmas details for you home! From the living room to the dining room, make your ambiences look cozy, with simple tips! It's going to be the most wonderful time of the year, make it special for the people you love! See more on spotools.com

Jelena went with her Grandma for a walk and some small shopping, so I have some free time to come here...😊 This days we are busy with another round of baking, I think I will seriously overdose myself with sugar this days...πŸ˜†

Uromas Vanillekipferl

Spekulatius - Waffelpltzchen - Speculoos Waffle Christmas Cookies | Das Knusperstbchen

I am so happy to see Biki πŸ€— and Riya πŸ€— around. Best wishes to you dear friends and to your families too...❀️❀️ Always be healthy and happy, surrounded with love...Love you tons...❀️

Merry Christmas my precious angel Sister's.Love you all.

Hello Padmaja πŸ€— What are you preparing for? Looks like I missed something ( this is my biggest regret, that I did not have enough time to read all the backpages and be here with you more, this last few months...So, bolo...bolo...tell me, what are you celebrating?πŸ˜ƒ Happy to hear that you spent some beautiful, peaceful time on your farmhouse. I am sure that you enjoyed it.

relax at home with some tea

Hope your Mom is feeling better my dear Vibha πŸ€— Keeping her in my prayers.

Love you all my dear friends, sending you lots of regards and best wishes...will try to come here in the night to reply to each one of you individually ...Few more days and this year will be over, hope that in the one that is coming I will have more time to be with you...😊

US@UO: Friendsgiving in Washington - Urban Outfitters - Blog

Feeling very happy to see you amidst us Branka .πŸ€— Happy to know that you are baking cookies and cakes for all of us πŸ˜ƒ, waiting to see the vast spread of the festive feast !πŸ€— Thanks for the greetings and friendly words for all of us .❀️
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: nn027

Hello friends 😊

The perfect christmas card! christmas photography ideas

Hi Nado our cute baby πŸ€— happy weekend dear friend.πŸ€—β€οΈ
Related image