Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Hello and Good Morning Rainbow friends๐Ÿ˜Š
Merry Christmas to you too Riya.

Thank you for liking Good Night quote Madhu, it is becoming tough to find quotes these days. I don't want to be preachy.

Good day guys๐Ÿ˜Š
Ivone12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneha.Love

Draga moja Dragice โค๏ธ ๐Ÿค—

Tebi I tvojoj obitelji zelim od sveg srca Sretan Bozic ,jelka mir u srcu I dusi i dom ispunjen ljubavlju I srecom. jelka2 Budite uvijek sretni zajedno I uzivajte u svakom trenutku ๐Ÿ˜Š

Christmas Wishes Messages, Quotes Saying for Card, Greeting, and Christmas Wishes Images.

Christmas Quotes - I cross-stitched these words 38 years ago- mine said,,,"a happy family all wrapped up in the love of Jesus"

โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—
Puno hvala takodjer itebi Sretan Bozic .
vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6
Good morning!
How is everyone? Here it is cold by my city's standards, 12 degrees, must be colder at Madi''s place. Branka, Nado and Dragice must be having a sparkling but white Christmas. Avi, how is the weather at your place? Padma, hope your planning for the big day is going on.

Have a good day everyone, keep well and happy always!โญ๏ธ
Viswasruti thumbnail
Good morning friends. Have a great day .
Image result for good morning
Related image
Edited by Viswasruti - 5 years ago
cygnet9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

Good morning!

How is everyone? Here it is cold by my city's standards, 12 degrees, must be colder at Madi''s place. Branka, Nado and Dragice must be having a sparkling but white Christmas. Avi, how is the weather at your place? Padma, hope your planning for the big day is going on.

Have a good day everyone, keep well and happy always! โญ๏ธ

Yeh talking baby steps๐Ÿ˜Š
cygnet9 thumbnail
Good Morning Rainbow friends๐Ÿ˜Š
Here the tempreture is pleasant at present๐Ÿ˜Š

Good day all of you๐Ÿ˜Š
Sneha.Love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hello my dear friends ๐Ÿค—

Quin dijo que todo est perdido? Yo vengo a ofrecer mi corazn. Tanta sangre que se llev el ro... yo vengo a ofrecer mi corazn...

Get inspired by our selections of Christmas details for you home! From the living room to the dining room, make your ambiences look cozy, with simple tips! It's going to be the most wonderful time of the year, make it special for the people you love! See more on spotools.com

Jelena went with her Grandma for a walk and some small shopping, so I have some free time to come here...๐Ÿ˜Š This days we are busy with another round of baking, I think I will seriously overdose myself with sugar this days...๐Ÿ˜†

Uromas Vanillekipferl

Spekulatius - Waffelpltzchen - Speculoos Waffle Christmas Cookies | Das Knusperstbchen

I am so happy to see Biki ๐Ÿค— and Riya ๐Ÿค— around. Best wishes to you dear friends and to your families too...โค๏ธโค๏ธ Always be healthy and happy, surrounded with love...Love you tons...โค๏ธ

Merry Christmas my precious angel Sister's.Love you all.

Hello Padmaja ๐Ÿค— What are you preparing for? Looks like I missed something ( this is my biggest regret, that I did not have enough time to read all the backpages and be here with you more, this last few months...So, bolo...bolo...tell me, what are you celebrating?๐Ÿ˜ƒ Happy to hear that you spent some beautiful, peaceful time on your farmhouse. I am sure that you enjoyed it.

relax at home with some tea

Hope your Mom is feeling better my dear Vibha ๐Ÿค— Keeping her in my prayers.

Love you all my dear friends, sending you lots of regards and best wishes...will try to come here in the night to reply to each one of you individually ...Few more days and this year will be over, hope that in the one that is coming I will have more time to be with you...๐Ÿ˜Š

US@UO: Friendsgiving in Washington - Urban Outfitters - Blog

Edited by Sneha.Love - 5 years ago
cygnet9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneha.Love

Hello my dear friends ๐Ÿค—

Quin dijo que todo est perdido? Yo vengo a ofrecer mi corazn. Tanta sangre que se llev el ro... yo vengo a ofrecer mi corazn...

Get inspired by our selections of Christmas details for you home! From the living room to the dining room, make your ambiences look cozy, with simple tips! It's going to be the most wonderful time of the year, make it special for the people you love! See more on spotools.com

Jelena went with her Grandma for a walk and some small shopping, so I have some free time to come here...๐Ÿ˜Š This days we are busy with another round of baking, I think I will seriously overdose myself with sugar this days...๐Ÿ˜†

Uromas Vanillekipferl

Spekulatius - Waffelpltzchen - Speculoos Waffle Christmas Cookies | Das Knusperstbchen

I am so happy to see Biki ๐Ÿค— and Riya ๐Ÿค— around. Best wishes to you dear friends and to your families too...โค๏ธโค๏ธ Always be healthy and happy, surrounded with love...Love you tons...โค๏ธ

Merry Christmas my precious angel Sister's.Love you all.

Hello Padmaja ๐Ÿค— What are you preparing for? Looks like I missed something ( this is my biggest regret, that I did not have enough time to read all the backpages and be here with you more, this last few months...So, bolo...bolo...tell me, what are you celebrating?๐Ÿ˜ƒ Happy to hear that you spent some beautiful, peaceful time on your farmhouse. I am sure that you enjoyed it.

relax at home with some tea

Hope your Mom is feeling better my dear Vibha ๐Ÿค— Keeping her in my prayers.

Love you all my dear friends, sending you lots of regards and best wishes...will try to come here in the night to reply to each one of you individually ...Few more days and this year will be over, hope that in the one that is coming I will have more time to be with you...๐Ÿ˜Š

US@UO: Friendsgiving in Washington - Urban Outfitters - Blog

Very happy to see you Banka๐Ÿค—

I am celebrating my elder Son's thread ceremony on 15th Feb'19.

nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Hello friends ๐Ÿ˜Š

The perfect christmas card! christmas photography ideas

Edited by nn027 - 5 years ago
nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: riya_ss9

Sorry so sorry I am late. Maaf kar do yaarro.

Merry X-Mas and Happy Boxing day to all. ๐Ÿค—

Love you all.

Merry Christmas Riya ๐Ÿค—

You'll love the adorable shot, and your kids will love the leftover candy.