Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viswasruti thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: nn027

Hello Madi. ❀️

I hope that our Abhi and Avi will be fine. Winter is, in their place, extremely strong.πŸ˜•

Nado, at Avi's place , the conditions are alarming. Just an hour back I received a message from them. --they got this warning from the weather bureau--

It will be so cold outside that you shouldn't talk. That's the warning from the National Weather Service as potentially record-breaking cold slams their place . In addition to the usual dress in layers and cover your mouth warnings, the NWS in Des Moines said, "to protect your lungs from severely cold air, avoid taking deep breaths; minimize talking. wind chill advisory is in effect until 6 p.m. Tuesday, followed by a wind chill warning through noon Thursday, as temperatures are expected to reach as low as 23 below zero Tuesday night into Wednesday morning, with wind chills ranging from 30 to 55 below.It will be colder tomorrow in Chicago than the South Pole!... Dangerous Cold Moving in Today and Tonight that will Persist Through Thursday Morning...* WHAT...Dangerously cold wind chills. * ADDITIONAL DETAILS...The dangerously cold wind chills could cause frostbite on exposed skin in as little as 5 minutes. In addition, the gusty winds will result in areas of blowing snow in open areas overnight and Wednesday morning, which could result in significantly reduced visibility and hazardous travel. Frostbite can occur quickly and even hypothermia or death if precautions are not taken. Till Thursday, the weather will be like that, saw the actual pictures on BBC news channel today morning. One good thing is they are well prepared for this and safe .

Good morning Nado.πŸ€—

Related image

Related image

Sneha.Love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Good morning my friends πŸ€—

Happy to hear that Hemu is ready to go to school. 😊
Hope that Dragica is feeling better and is on a way to recovery ❀️
Hope that Vibha is, although sad, also fine, I am sure that she knows that all of us here are thinking of her and praying for her...❀️

OMG...such a severe Winter in Avi's place, thank you Madi for sharing. I hope all of them will stay indoors and will not go out, until it's really necessary. Hope there will be no power cuts due to that cold. Thinking of Avi and Abhi and praying for their wellbeing... ❀️
Sending them lots of warm hugs...and a lots of love πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Sending you a warm hug

123Greetings.com : Send an ecard

Hope that all of you are fine and well ❀️ Take care...😊

Going now to make a new CC...hope that IF will be kind and spare me from problems...πŸ˜ƒ

I love you bunches my Daisy Girl! !ck!

Friendship

Edited by Sneha.Love - 5 years ago
Sneha.Love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Here I am...πŸ˜† Made a new CC vencicdanc ...IF was kind amd gentle...no major problems πŸ˜ƒ zvezdice

Just remain to finish my last post (which I hope I'll do before you finish this CC) but even if I fail to do it on time, you can go on and start writing there, once when you finish all 150 pages of this one...πŸ˜ƒ...So, Here is a link of our new home:

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=5066535

Please, when you reach Pg 150, can somebody copy this link there and make it blue...Thanks in advance...kiss51

Have to go now, but will try to be here after lunch to finish what I started...πŸ˜†

Love you all ❀️

Edited by Sneha.Love - 5 years ago
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneha.Love

Here I am...πŸ˜† Made a new CC vencicdanc ...IF was kind amd gentle...no major problems πŸ˜ƒ zvezdice

Just remain to finish my last post (which I hope I'll do before you finish this CC) but even if I fail to do it on time, you can go on and start writing there, once when you finish all 150 pages of this one...πŸ˜ƒ...So, Here is a link of our new home:

Please, when you reach Pg 150, can somebody copy this link there and make it blue...Thanks in advance...kiss51

Have to go now, but will try to be here after lunch to finish what I started...πŸ˜†

Love you all ❀️

Branka , our dearest friend thanks a lot for preparing the next nest so beautiful, I am making it Blue now , and will try to finish this whenever I got time . Love to be with Dragice or with Nado to do such running and jumping exercises !!πŸ˜†
Here is the direct link---
cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hello Rainbow Friends😊
Day before yesterday went to Shirdi and came today. Had good darshan of Sai Baba. Prayed for everybody's well being.

Here it is ao cold, hope it becomes tolerable gradually.

Good Night friends😊
Viswasruti thumbnail
Happy to know that you had a good Darshan of Sai ,[Padma .πŸ€—
Good night. πŸ€—
nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Hello friends 😊

nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Nado, at Avi's place , the conditions are alarming. Just an hour back I received a message from them. --they got this warning from the weather bureau--

It will be so cold outside that you shouldn't talk. That's the warning from the National Weather Service as potentially record-breaking cold slams their place . In addition to the usual dress in layers and cover your mouth warnings, the NWS in Des Moines said, "to protect your lungs from severely cold air, avoid taking deep breaths; minimize talking. wind chill advisory is in effect until 6 p.m. Tuesday, followed by a wind chill warning through noon Thursday, as temperatures are expected to reach as low as 23 below zero Tuesday night into Wednesday morning, with wind chills ranging from 30 to 55 below.It will be colder tomorrow in Chicago than the South Pole!... Dangerous Cold Moving in Today and Tonight that will Persist Through Thursday Morning...* WHAT...Dangerously cold wind chills. * ADDITIONAL DETAILS...The dangerously cold wind chills could cause frostbite on exposed skin in as little as 5 minutes. In addition, the gusty winds will result in areas of blowing snow in open areas overnight and Wednesday morning, which could result in significantly reduced visibility and hazardous travel. Frostbite can occur quickly and even hypothermia or death if precautions are not taken. Till Thursday, the weather will be like that, saw the actual pictures on BBC news channel today morning. One good thing is they are well prepared for this and safe .

Good morning Nado.πŸ€—

Related image

Related image

Hello Madi ❀️

Today I have read that the parts of America are affected by unprecedented cold. Unfortunately, our Avi lives just where it is very cold. I hope that this icy wave will pass without problems for our Avy and Abhi. Thank you for sharing Madi. Please let us know the news if you know something.

nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneha.Love

Love you all ❀️

Thank you Branka πŸ€—

Rezultat slika za winter nature and kids
nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cygnet9

Hello Rainbow Friends😊

Day before yesterday went to Shirdi and came today. Had good darshan of Sai Baba. Prayed for everybody's well being.

Here it is ao cold, hope it becomes tolerable gradually.

Good Night friends😊

Hello Padmaja 😊
I'm glad you're satisfied with the trip 😊

Good night !