Posted: 5 years ago
Good morning friends. Have a nice day. 🤗
Related image
Related image
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: cygnet9

Hello Rainbow friendd😊

Very happy to know that Hemu is recovering. God bless him😊 Madhu you know one of my cousin's son who is 4 years old is hospitalised due to fever. He had 104 degrees which could not be controled, my cousin got alerted and took him to hospital. The doctors said that the boy was lucky otherwise it could have been fatal. Don't know what is hsppening with children these days😕

Thank you Branka for that picture of thread ceremony. Yes was busy these days. Started shopping of cloths, so every day the time is consumed for shopping.

Today went for personal invitation.

Hope Vibha is fine and keeping good in health.

Also praying for Ivony's speedy recovery.

Guys these days weather is unpredictable, take care of your health.

Good Night all😊

Padma , I hope your cousin's son is doing fine and recovering well by now.🤗 Thank you for your blessings and good wishes. ❤️ Good morning.
Image result for good morning wishes to friends
Related image

cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Padma , I hope your cousin's son is doing fine and recovering well by now.🤗 Thank you for your blessings and good wishes. ❤️ Good morning.

Image result for good morning wishes to friends
Related image

Yes Madhu he is stable now by God's grace. The kid otherwise is very active, but poor thing has become weak.
cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Good Afternoon Rainbow Friends😊

The return of cold here in Hyderabad😕 also rain showers.

Hope our ivony and Madhu's son Hemu are on the path of recovery. Praying for their good health.

Stay safe and warm guys.

Good day all of you😊

Viswasruti thumbnail
My dear Rainbow friends , good evening . Just now I posted the RK story . Here is the direct link . If you have few minutes to spare , then please have a glance of it .
Direct link---149554153
nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Hello friends 😊

Rezultat slika za good day
nn027 thumbnail

Thank you Nado for the love and concern you extended.🤗 It seems at your place also there is snowfall, please take care of your health, and be careful while driving. 🤗 Good morning.❤️

Related image
Image result for morning wishes to friends

Hello Madi. 🤗

It has snow or melts. Thank you for your concern. ❤️
How does Hemu feel?

Srodna slika
nn027 thumbnail

Here is the mention of Balika Vadhu which was the stepping stone of our friendship!! ❤️

It's Republic Day and all you feel is proud at this moment about our country and the achievements the country has made in so many years.
Let us look at the shows who had the main motive to educate the country and bring into light the social issues which no one would talk about in the past.

Balika Vadhu

balika vadhu picture

Balika Vadhu was one of the longest running show and had the large number of audiences attention. The how primarily focused on the issue of Child marriage but later highlighted the concept of widow re marriage, divorces, rape, girl child education, pre marital sex, extra marital affair and educated the audience on all the issues. This had to of course top the list!

Beautiful series. I loved little Anandi very much.
Thank you Madi. ❤️

Rezultat slika za avika gor
nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cygnet9

Hello Rainbow friendd😊

Very happy to know that Hemu is recovering. God bless him😊 Madhu you know one of my cousin's son who is 4 years old is hospitalised due to fever. He had 104 degrees which could not be controled, my cousin got alerted and took him to hospital. The doctors said that the boy was lucky otherwise it could have been fatal. Don't know what is hsppening with children these days😕

Thank you Branka for that picture of thread ceremony. Yes was busy these days. Started shopping of cloths, so every day the time is consumed for shopping.

Today went for personal invitation.

Hope Vibha is fine and keeping good in health.

Also praying for Ivony's speedy recovery.

Guys these days weather is unpredictable, take care of your health.

Good Night all😊

I hope the boy is feeling good right now.

Good day Padmaja 🤗

Rezultat slika za nice day
Edited by nn027 - 5 years ago
Viswasruti thumbnail
Hemu is feeling fine now Nado . 🤗 Thank God , he was saved with the help of correct decision taken by Doctors at the right time and of course, because of the prayers and blessings of my Rainbow friends.🤗
Thanks for your support at the Novellette thread.❤️