Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Hello Friends πŸ€—

Edited by nn027 - 5 years ago
nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Nado , thanks a lot for your love and concern for Hemu.πŸ€— With the support and prayers of my family and friends, he is out of danger now. πŸ€— Today I have seen a precious message in my inbox, with tears read it. So grateful to you Nado. Yes, Bikica sent a personal message to me . How can I express my gratitude to all of you my dear Rainbow friends?!😭 Thankful to God for this God-given gift,--the friendship of my Rainbow friends.πŸ€—

Related image

Madi, we all love you and your little boys. Everybody was worried about Hemu. And Biki, too.
I'm happy that everything is fine right now, that Hemu is good. ❀️ πŸ€—

Srodna slika

nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneha.Love

Good morning dear friends πŸ€—

Afternoon Tea

I am so happy to hear that Hemu is recovering nicely, and I know that under a tender love and care of our Madi πŸ€— he will soon recover completely ...Lots of hugs to him and his brother.πŸ€—πŸ€—I am sure that Sheru is helping you in taking care of his big brother...God bless you all. ❀️

Brotherly loveAmber Lee Photography
Thinking of Vibha every day and sending her my love. ❀️ Be strong my friend and take care of your health πŸ€—

Friendship Ecards | DaySpring

Hope that all is well with Nada in her Winter wonderland πŸ€—

Winter Wonderland Club #event #kids

Hope that Avi πŸ€— and her little Abhi is also enjoying in Winter, hopefuly without snowfall and severe cold...Huge hug for Abhi πŸ€—

Heading for a nature walk with the kids? You have got to check out these awesome (and simple) nature walk ideas!

Hope that everything is ready, and that just a little details remain for your big celebration in February, my dear Padmaja πŸ€— I am sure that all of you are eagerly waiting for that day to come. 😊

Thread Ceremony invitation

Hope that Dragica and her family are fine. πŸ€—

Here in Zagreb it was (still is) a huge epidemy of flu, hospitals were full, 29 people died...
I must say that finally I am feeling fine. Mom as well (she catches from me a flu, but thanks God it was not so strong), but we had a rough two weeks...Anyway, I saw that we are reaching end of this CC, so one of this days I will prepare a new one. Have to go now to start to prepare some lunch. Thinking on all of you and sending my love ❀️

See you later 😊

friends-are-forever

Hello Branka ❀️

I'm glad you recovered. πŸ€—
And here the snow fell. It's a bit colder, but not terrible. 😊

Dragica has health problems. She does not feel well in the last few days. I hope she will be better soon.

Last night and today...

nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Avyakta

Hello, my dear Rainbow friends. ❀️ .

Good wishes to all our friends. Hope our Vimaa is recovering well. πŸ€—
Happy to know that Branka and her mother recovered from the flu virus attack recently.πŸ€—
Nado , heard that at your place the winter is severe, please take care of yourself our dear friend.πŸ€—
Padma must be busy with preparations for the upcoming celebrationsπŸ€—.
Madi feeling extreamely happy seeing your smiling face here.πŸ€—
Love you all .

Hello Avy πŸ€—

I see, there's a lot of cold in your place. Yes, it's cold here, but not so much.
Take care. Big hug for Abhi and you πŸ€— ❀️

Srodna slika
nn027 thumbnail

I'm thinking about Vibha. I hope she's okay. ❀️

Rezultat slika za baby and heart
Viswasruti thumbnail
Good morning friends. Have a nice Sunday.πŸ€—

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: nn027

Madi, we all love you and your little boys. Everybody was worried about Hemu. And Biki, too.
I'm happy that everything is fine right now, that Hemu is good. ❀️ πŸ€—

Srodna slika

Thank you Nado for the love and concern you extended.πŸ€— It seems at your place also there is snowfall, please take care of your health, and be careful while driving. πŸ€— Good morning.❀️
Related image
Image result for morning wishes to friends
Viswasruti thumbnail
Really concerned about our Dragice.πŸ€— Praying for her speedy recovery.
Get well soon Dragice.πŸ€—
Related image
Edited by Viswasruti - 5 years ago
Viswasruti thumbnail
Here is the mention of Balika Vadhu which was the stepping stone of our friendship!! ❀️
It's Republic Day and all you feel is proud at this moment about our country and the achievements the country has made in so many years.
Let us look at the shows who had the main motive to educate the country and bring into light the social issues which no one would talk about in the past.

Balika Vadhu

balika vadhu picture

Balika Vadhu was one of the longest running show and had the large number of audiences attention. The how primarily focused on the issue of Child marriage but later highlighted the concept of widow re marriage, divorces, rape, girl child education, pre marital sex, extra marital affair and educated the audience on all the issues. This had to of course top the list!

Edited by Viswasruti - 5 years ago
cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hello Rainbow friendd😊
Very happy to know that Hemu is recovering. God bless him😊 Madhu you know one of my cousin's son who is 4 years old is hospitalised due to fever. He had 104 degrees which could not be controled, my cousin got alerted and took him to hospital. The doctors said that the boy was lucky otherwise it could have been fatal. Don't know what is hsppening with children these daysπŸ˜•

Thank you Branka for that picture of thread ceremony. Yes was busy these days. Started shopping of cloths, so every day the time is consumed for shopping.

Today went for personal invitation.

Hope Vibha is fine and keeping good in health.

Also praying for Ivony's speedy recovery.

Guys these days weather is unpredictable, take care of your health.

Good Night all😊