Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

riya_ss9 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Morning All, πŸ€—
So glad that Hemu is ok now, Madi must be relieved but Mads be careful with him, take extra care with him.

Vibs, you are a strong person, she has left behind so many memories, wrap it around you dear. She will be always with you.

Take care all, love you all.
Viswasruti thumbnail
Good morning friends. Have a great day.πŸ€—

Edited by Viswasruti - 5 years ago
Viswasruti thumbnail
Today is Republic Day, IS a proud day for Indian citizens. This year we are celebrating India's 70th Republic day, and it will also mark the 150th birth anniversary of the Father of the Nation - Mahatma Gandhi. It is a day to remember the sacrifices made by great freedom fighters and leaders who toiled their life aiming for a free future for the coming generations. We should be proud of such forefathers and make the best use of our freedom because freedom is never given, it is taken.
Freedom has not come easy, it is because of the sacrifices of our freedom fighters, so never take it for granted. Happy Republic Day!
happy republic day, happy republic day 2019, republic day, republic day, 2019, happy republic day images, republic day wishes, republic day images, republic day wishes images, happy republic day images 2019, happy republic day 2019 status, happy republic day wishes images, happy republic day quotes, happy republic day wishes quotes, happy republic day wallpaper, happy republic day video, happy republic day pics, happy republic day photos, happy republic day messages, happy republic day sms, happy republic day wishes sms, happy republic day wishes messages, happy republic day status video, happy republic day wishes status, indian express, indian express news
happy republic day, happy republic day 2019, republic day, republic day, 2019, happy republic day images, republic day wishes, republic day images, republic day wishes images, happy republic day images 2019, happy republic day 2019 status, happy republic day wishes images, happy republic day quotes, happy republic day wishes quotes, happy republic day wallpaper, happy republic day video, happy republic day pics, happy republic day photos, happy republic day messages, happy republic day sms, happy republic day wishes sms, happy republic day wishes messages, happy republic day status video, happy republic day wishes status, indian express, indian express news
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: riya_ss9

Morning All, πŸ€—

So glad that Hemu is ok now, Madi must be relieved but Mads be careful with him, take extra care with him.

Vibs, you are a strong person, she has left behind so many memories, wrap it around you dear. She will be always with you.

Take care all, love you all.

Thanks Riya for this love and concern.πŸ€— Grateful to you for this great gesture.❀️ Have seen a true friend's love in your words. ❀️ . Now Hemu is fine and today he wanted to go to school, 😊 with great difficulty stopped him going out. Still on antibiotics and hoping will be fit by Monday. Thanks once again. πŸ€—
Image result for good morning to friends image
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: nn027

Madi β€οΈπŸ€—

It's nice to see you again here. I'm happy that Hemu is recovering. πŸ€—

Srodna slika

Nado , thanks a lot for your love and concern for Hemu.πŸ€— With the support and prayers of my family and friends, he is out of danger now. πŸ€— Today I have seen a precious message in my inbox, with tears read it. So grateful to you Nado. Yes, Bikica sent a personal message to me . How can I express my gratitude to all of you my dear Rainbow friends?!😭 Thankful to God for this God-given gift,--the friendship of my Rainbow friends.πŸ€—
Related image
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneha.Love

Hello my dear friends πŸ€—

Just came to see how is our Hemo doing, so relieved that he is feeling better and that the temperature is reduced...Such a good news. ❀️ Makes all of us here so happy.😊

Thank you Avi for informing usπŸ€— , thank you Madi for finding time and come here to inform us, as well πŸ€— ...Please hug Hemu and Sheru from all of us. πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

This is for Hemu...❀️ Praying for his complete recovery...😊

It is so good to see you around, my dear Vibha πŸ€—,πŸ€—.πŸ€—..
We are all thinking of you and sending you our love. I know that this days are filled with sadness and sorrow, so be strong and take care about your health and remember that we all love you and are thinking of you. ❀️

More

To all of you my dear friends I am sending my love and I hope that all of you are fine ❀️
Cute Pink and Black Striped Friends are Forever Square Sticker

Thank you Branka for the prayers and concern .πŸ€—. I know you will be there with me through thick and thin. πŸ€— . Thank you our dear friend. πŸ€—. He is fine now , feeling much better.πŸ€—
Related image

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: cygnet9

Very happy to see you Vibha and MadhuπŸ€—. Be strong ladies we love you and with you always.

Good Night all of you😊

Good morning Padma . Thank you for the loving gesture and for your concern for Hemu. He is feeling better now. Thank you once again.πŸ€—
Image result for good morning to friends image
Sneha.Love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Good morning dear friends πŸ€—

Afternoon Tea

I am so happy to hear that Hemu is recovering nicely, and I know that under a tender love and care of our Madi πŸ€— he will soon recover completely ...Lots of hugs to him and his brother.πŸ€—πŸ€—I am sure that Sheru is helping you in taking care of his big brother...God bless you all. ❀️

Brotherly loveAmber Lee Photography
Thinking of Vibha every day and sending her my love. ❀️ Be strong my friend and take care of your health πŸ€—

Friendship Ecards | DaySpring

Hope that all is well with Nada in her Winter wonderland πŸ€—

Winter Wonderland Club #event #kids

Hope that Avi πŸ€— and her little Abhi is also enjoying in Winter, hopefuly without snowfall and severe cold...Huge hug for Abhi πŸ€—

Heading for a nature walk with the kids? You have got to check out these awesome (and simple) nature walk ideas!

Hope that everything is ready, and that just a little details remain for your big celebration in February, my dear Padmaja πŸ€— I am sure that all of you are eagerly waiting for that day to come. 😊

Thread Ceremony invitation

Hope that Dragica and her family are fine. πŸ€—

Here in Zagreb it was (still is) a huge epidemy of flu, hospitals were full, 29 people died...
I must say that finally I am feeling fine. Mom as well (she catches from me a flu, but thanks God it was not so strong), but we had a rough two weeks...Anyway, I saw that we are reaching end of this CC, so one of this days I will prepare a new one. Have to go now to start to prepare some lunch. Thinking on all of you and sending my love ❀️

See you later 😊

friends-are-forever

Edited by Sneha.Love - 5 years ago
Viswasruti thumbnail
Thank you Branka for the love and affection you send through your fond words to all of us.πŸ€— . I so loved that picture of thread ceremony you posted for Padma. 😊 . Recently Avi and Abhi too suffered because of the flu virus, and now Hemu. At Avi's place , yesterday the temperature was --41 degrees, and in many houses, water pipes were burst because of this severe cold conditions.
Hope all is fine with our Dragice .

Avyakta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hello, my dear Rainbow friends. ❀️ .
Good wishes to all our friends. Hope our Vimaa is recovering well. πŸ€—
Happy to know that Branka and her mother recovered from the flu virus attack recently.πŸ€—
Nado , heard that at your place the winter is severe, please take care of yourself our dear friend.πŸ€—
Padma must be busy with preparations for the upcoming celebrationsπŸ€—.
Madi feeling extreamely happy seeing your smiling face here.πŸ€—
Love you all .