Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Good Morning all😊

Good Day all of you😊

nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Avyakta

Hello , my dear rainbow friends, here is the good news.

Hemu is fine and the temperature subsided now and today afternoon they will discharge him from the hospital. 😭 Real real happy tears.😊 It was a big relief for all of us . First ,they suspected it as brain fever 😭 it means it may either fatal to the kid, or if at all he survives will be there like a mentally retarded kid. We were all concerned for him, but after all the required tests done, now it is confirmed that it is NOT brain fever. A viral fever with high intensity.
I have special emotional connectivity and attachment with Hemu. When Madi has stayed back with Sheru at Kolkatta hospital when he was injured in that earthquake-related fatal fall, I used to stay with him at daytime in Madi's parents' house to cheer him, because of his mother and grandmother was away. At that time our friendship was in the initial stage. Thank God , now he is fine, will recover. πŸ€— Madi will come to CC today or tomorrow . Now there is no need to worry. They are fine.
Hope our Vimaa is recovering from the shock and sorrow for the loss of her mother .πŸ€— Vimaa , please be strong and calm. We are all with you in this saddest moment.πŸ€—
Friends , good morning wishes to all .πŸ€—

I feel great relief now. He is recovering and will be good. I am happy that he is recovering.I hope that it will soon be fully recovered.
Get my greetings Madi. ❀️ πŸ€—
Thank you Avy ❀️

Srodna slika
nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

Thank you my dear sweet friends, Padma, Madi, Avi, Nado, Branka, Riya, Dragice( who is with me in my heart always) for your warm and touching words of love, support and sympathy! πŸ€—Your words are like a calming balm to my heart, so touched and honoured to have dear friends like you all. Busy these days with relatives and friends who keep visiting and also with ceremonies, but will try to drop in when possible.

So sad to know that Hemu is unwell but children bounce back soon though their illness gives stress to the parents. He will be fine dear Madi, keeping him in my prayers.❀️

❀️ πŸ€—

Srodna slika

Word Count: 1

nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cygnet9

Good Morning all😊

Good Day all of you😊

Hello Padmaja 😊

Good day to you πŸ€—

Viswasruti thumbnail
Thanks a lot for the concern and prayers for Hemu's recovery and well being my dearest Rainbow friendsπŸ€—. I am indebted to you all , πŸ€— for this sweet friendship and concern for us. ❀️
Now Hemu is feeling fine , though he is very weak, talking to us normally and cheerfully. It was a big relief for all of us. All of a sudden the temperature started rising like a flash, was afraid for his life at one stage. But by God's grace now everything is under control. Grateful to Branka , Riya , Vibha , Nado , Padma and Avi for their concern and consoling words. Grateful to all my friends. πŸ€— Will be here from tomorrow onwards.
Hope our Vibha is recovering well now. Though difficult to control the sorrow, but now she is in the tender care of God, that feeling will console the aching heart.
Image result for life is full of sorrows and happiness

Viswasruti thumbnail
Thank you Nado for your love and affection. Saw you here , so sending my greetings and love to you .πŸ€—
Sneha.Love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hello my dear friends πŸ€—

Just came to see how is our Hemo doing, so relieved that he is feeling better and that the temperature is reduced...Such a good news. ❀️ Makes all of us here so happy.😊

Thank you Avi for informing usπŸ€— , thank you Madi for finding time and come here to inform us, as well πŸ€— ...Please hug Hemu and Sheru from all of us. πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

This is for Hemu...❀️ Praying for his complete recovery...😊

It is so good to see you around, my dear Vibha πŸ€—,πŸ€—.πŸ€—..
We are all thinking of you and sending you our love. I know that this days are filled with sadness and sorrow, so be strong and take care about your health and remember that we all love you and are thinking of you. ❀️

More

To all of you my dear friends I am sending my love and I hope that all of you are fine ❀️
Cute Pink and Black Striped Friends are Forever Square Sticker

Edited by Sneha.Love - 5 years ago
cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Very happy to see you Vibha and MadhuπŸ€—. Be strong ladies we love you and with you always.
Good Night all of you😊
nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Thank you Nado for your love and affection. Saw you here , so sending my greetings and love to you .πŸ€—

Madi β€οΈπŸ€—

It's nice to see you again here. I'm happy that Hemu is recovering. πŸ€—

Srodna slika
Edited by nn027 - 5 years ago
nn027 thumbnail

Edited by nn027 - 5 years ago