Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Hello and good afternoon Rainbow friends😊
Back to city after 3 days of no-pollution(voice and weather). So from tomorrow back to work mode.

Avi it seeems you are facing extreem weather over there, do take precations 😊
vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6
Good morning!
Hope all well with Branka and she is recovering well!

Why is it so cold everywhere this time, man is playing with nature?

Have a good day everyone, be happy always!!
Viswasruti thumbnail
Good morning friends. Have a great day.🤗
Related image
Related image
Edited by Viswasruti - 5 years ago
Sneha.Love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hello my dear friends 🤗

Just came to let you know that I am finally recovering from that cold that hit me hard. Spent few days in a bed and was under a tender care of my Mom and Aunt. Still coughing a bit, but temperature is gone and I'm feeling much better now.😊

Hope that you are all fine and well. Hope that Avi is coping well with that severe Winter they have there at her place. Lots of love to all of you ❤️

I saw that I missed lots of celebrations, so here are my belated wishes for Happy Bihu, Bhogi, Lohri and Gudi padawa my dear friends. Hope celebrated it with your friends and family and had a great time. 😊 Happy belated Makar Sankranti to all of you. ❤️

Happy Makar Sankranti 2018 Images/Quotes/Wallpapers Download

Let the warmth of #Lohri lighten and brighten up the Gem in you. #CatchMe Wishes you & your family a divine and blessed #HappyLohri.

Edited by Sneha.Love - 5 years ago
Avyakta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Very happy to see our Branka amidst us , and also happy to note that she is recovering.🤗 Get well soon and recover fast our dear friend.❤️
We are reeling under severe cold weather and this weekend there is a snowstorm warning issued. Preparing ourselves for that.
My best wishes to Vimaa, Nado , Padma ,Dragice and Madi . Love you all.🤗
cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hello Rainbow friends😊

Yes it seems this year there is severe cold everywhere or we are assuming so, because when I left my home town, say 2014 the temperatures were similar as of now. But then in Hyderabad I have not worn a sweater since years, but this year I wore it😆

What ever we have to face our Karma.

Avi and all the friends who are facing extreme weather, take good care of yourselves. Will pray to God to give you all strength to overcome this climate.

Very happy to see Branka recovering. All you girls please do take good care of yourselves.

Since morning could not come here because I got to complete some house work.

Good Night Friends😊

nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Hello friends 😊

Srodna slika
nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cygnet9

Hello Rainbow friends😊

Yes it seems this year there is severe cold everywhere or we are assuming so, because when I left my home town, say 2014 the temperatures were similar as of now. But then in Hyderabad I have not worn a sweater since years, but this year I wore it😆

What ever we have to face our Karma.

Avi and all the friends who are facing extreme weather, take good care of yourselves. Will pray to God to give you all strength to overcome this climate.

Very happy to see Branka recovering. All you girls please do take good care of yourselves.

Since morning could not come here because I got to complete some house work.

Good Night Friends😊

Hello Padmaja 😊
I agree with you, time is unpredictable. After a period of cold days, I fell asleep, it suddenly became warm. Today's temperature was over 10 degrees. Bees came out of the hives. It looked like it was May and not January.

Srodna slika

nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Avyakta

Very happy to see our Branka amidst us , and also happy to note that she is recovering.🤗 Get well soon and recover fast our dear friend.❤️

We are reeling under severe cold weather and this weekend there is a snowstorm warning issued. Preparing ourselves for that.
My best wishes to Vimaa, Nado , Padma ,Dragice and Madi . Love you all.🤗
Related image

Hello Avy. 🤗

The announcement of incoming storm is disturbing. Winter is, in your place, really long and cold. Take care, my dear friend. Send you and Abhi big hug 🤗 ❤️

Edited by nn027 - 5 years ago
nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneha.Love

Hello my dear friends 🤗

Just came to let you know that I am finally recovering from that cold that hit me hard. Spent few days in a bed and was under a tender care of my Mom and Aunt. Still coughing a bit, but temperature is gone and I'm feeling much better now.😊

Hope that you are all fine and well. Hope that Avi is coping well with that severe Winter they have there at her place. Lots of love to all of you ❤️

I saw that I missed lots of celebrations, so here are my belated wishes for Happy Bihu, Bhogi, Lohri and Gudi padawa my dear friends. Hope celebrated it with your friends and family and had a great time. 😊 Happy belated Makar Sankranti to all of you. ❤️

Happy Makar Sankranti 2018 Images/Quotes/Wallpapers Download

Let the warmth of #Lohri lighten and brighten up the Gem in you. #CatchMe Wishes you & your family a divine and blessed #HappyLohri.

Hello Branka 🤗

Good news.I'm glad you're recovering. Be careful. You have to be careful for a while. Listen to Mom and be a good patient ❤️

For quick recovery 😃
Srodna slika
Edited by nn027 - 5 years ago