Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 years ago
Good morning!
Padma, all will be well, agree with Madi and Riya, when we think positive, we attract positive vibes and happenings. Can understand your anxiety, me too sailing in the same boat, but just pray and all will be well. We too will pray for you!

Riya, it is her son's thread ceremony next month and is celebrated like a marriage or slightly lesser scale but it is an important event. How is your health now?

Forgot to wish Madi and Avi, Happy Magh Bihu, sorry girls, things are so chaotic these days, not really alert about events! Much happiness and blessings on this occasion!!🤗

Hope Nado, Branka, Dragice and Tulasi are fine! Have a great day everyone!!
Viswasruti thumbnail

Good morning friends. Have a great day .
Image result for happy sankranti
Edited by Viswasruti - 5 years ago
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

Good morning!

Padma, all will be well, agree with Madi and Riya, when we think positive, we attract positive vibes and happenings. Can understand your anxiety, me too sailing in the same boat, but just pray and all will be well. We too will pray for you!

Riya, it is her son's thread ceremony next month and is celebrated like a marriage or slightly lesser scale but it is an important event. How is your health now?

Forgot to wish Madi and Avi, Happy Magh Bihu, sorry girls, things are so chaotic these days, not really alert about events! Much happiness and blessings on this occasion!!🤗

Hope Nado, Branka, Dragice and Tulasi are fine! Have a great day everyone!!

Good morning Vibha.
Related image

Edited by Viswasruti - 5 years ago
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: riya_ss9

So many festival in India so happy festivals girls. Make sure you all behave, no sharab warab, no peeping at wrong things, control control. 😆

Joke aside Paddu, what function are you talking about? Is someone getting married?

Don't worry about MIL , you think positive and positive things will happen.

Festivals are mainly for exchanging greetings, and yes , will try to obey your advice!!😃
Viswasruti thumbnail
Related image
Image result for happy magh bihu 2019 images

Word Count: 1

nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Hello friends 😊

Edited by nn027 - 5 years ago
nn027 thumbnail

Happy Makar Sankranti friends ! 🤗

Rezultat slika za Happy Makar Sankranthi

I apologize for the delay😳
nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Happy to see Vibha back.❤️ Welcome back to the CC my morning star. Take the much-needed rest.

Nado thanks for the assured words here and the support there. 🤗
Have to write so much 😕don't know how can I cope up with this demanding assignment.
Yes, Vibha , guests gone, left me behind like a wounded soldier!😕
Collecting my wits back and trying to write something.
Avi is at present under the thick snow cover, on the roads, there is 5/6 inches snow. Avi and fly are safe and fine. Here is the photo from the internet--

This looks very serious. I hope Avy and Abhi are feel good.

Thank you Madi ❤️

nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: riya_ss9

Hello Girls, hope all is well.

Hugs to Di, Vibs, Paddu, Nado, Madi, Avi, Dragic and Tulasi. 🤗

Did I miss anyone? If I have then forgive this oldie here, I just have to run and have a bowl of ghee for my memory loss.

Hello Riya 😃

Your memory is great, you have not forgotten anyone. 😃

Srodna slika
nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Happy Makar Sankranthi my dear Rainbow friends.

One of the most popular days in the Hindu calendar, Makar Sankranti, is observed annually to mark the first day of sun's transit into the Makara or Capricorn. It also marks the end of the month with the winter solstice. Observed in January every year, Makar Sankranti is celebrated with great fervour all around and features social festivities such as colorful decorations, bonfires, kite flying festivals and local feasts. Some people also bathe in sacred rivers and offering prayers to the sun.
The festival is celebrated all across the country and is known by various names, such as Pedda Pandaga in Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka and Telangana, Sukarat in central India, Magh Bihu in Assam and Pongal in Tamil Nadu.

Since it signifies the arrival of longer days, people wish each other with great warmth and distribute traditional sweets consisting of sesame (til) and a sugar base such as jaggery (gud) as a symbol brotherhood, peace and joyfulness.
May Makar Sankranti fill your life with energy and help you bring happiness and prosperity to you and your loved ones.
🤗
Days of joy, weeks of laughter, months of good luck and years of prosperity. Happy Makar Sankranti to my dearest friends, ⭐️Branka, ⭐️Nado ,⭐️ Dragice, ⭐️Riya, ⭐️Padma,⭐️ Vibha, and ⭐️Avi&Abhi⭐️. Warm hugs with festive wishes to all of you.❤️
🤗
Related image

Thank you Maddy for explaining. 🤗

Rezultat slika za Happy Makar Sankranthi