Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hariskh thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Ayeza is the first one I think of who only plays victim roles and never plays strong roles, second is Sarah Khan, despite me being a huge fan of her offscreen personality, her shows have neve impressed me except for Kahi Unkahi and first half of Shehernaz , she can easily play strong roles, her first half in Shehernaz was so good, she played the role of the ambitious girl who wants to make it big in the acting world, that was so different to watch, but mostly her roles are just crying all of the time 

Ayeza should experiment more with her roles and be more versatile, I feel really bad not being able to watch her shows as I want to, but the story of her shows are just really depressing 

I tolerated Tum Kon Piya and second half of Shehernaz only because of Ayeza, but the endings were not good, I wanted Ayeza to end up with Imran Ashraf's character in Shehernaz  and she should have not died in Tum Kon Piya.

Edited by mahakh - 4 years ago
MochaQueen thumbnail

Ayeza Khan

Aiza is doing a grey role in Yaariyan

Originally posted by: heavenlybliss

Aiza is doing a grey role in Yaariyan

I think she'll be grey in this drama too.

MochaQueen thumbnail

Ayeza Khan

no shes not...the other girl is

Aiza is back to mazloomiyat

More details about Ayeza's character in MPTH :

https://www.hipinpakistan.com/news/1158114

azaanabbas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mahakh

Ayeza is the first one I think of who only plays victim roles and never plays strong roles, second is Sarah Khan, despite me being a huge fan of her offscreen personality, her shows have neve impressed me except for Kahi Unkahi and first half of Shehernaz , she can easily play strong roles, her first half in Shehernaz was so good, she played the role of the ambitious girl who wants to make it big in the acting world, that was so different to watch, but mostly her roles are just crying all of the time 

Ayeza should experiment more with her roles and be more versatile, I feel really bad not being able to watch her shows as I want to, but the story of her shows are just really depressing 

I tolerated Tum Kon Piya and second half of Shehernaz only because of Ayeza, but the endings were not good, I wanted Ayeza to end up with Imran Ashraf's character in Shehernaz  and she should have not died in Tum Kon Piya.

I really wanted to watch Tum Kon Piya but knowing that the end is depressing makes me not want to watch it. 

MochaQueen thumbnail

Ayeza Khan

the ending was depressing but it was a good one...i liked it as it gave a strong message

Mansfield thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I wonder who the writer and director wanted for the female lead since that articles says they thought Ayeza wouldn't be able to pull it off.

I'll at least watch the first few episodes because of the director and the male leads . Not too big of any of the female leads or Khalil ur Rehman tbh.

Edited by Mansfield - 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Mansfield

I wonder who the writer and director wanted for the female lead since that articles says they thought Ayeza wouldn't be able to pull it off.

Maybe : Mehwish Hayat. ðŸ˜†coz the character's name is Mehwish

I'll at least watch the first few episodes because of the director and the male leads . Not too big of any of the female leads or Khalil ur Rehman tbh.

I'll do the same too , for the same reasons.. After reading that this drama has it all , even tragedy I am scared of a heartbreak. ðŸ˜’