Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.nilu. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

so mehwish did the deed and came home so shameless :O the little faith I had in her is all gone 😡

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: .nilu.

so mehwish did the deed and came home so shameless :O the little faith I had in her is all gone 😡

It's confirmed?

.nilu. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

no noI'm just basing it on you guys assumpltions lol

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: .nilu.

no noI'm just basing it on you guys assumpltions lol

I don't know what to assume😆 I am just gonna pretend she didn't for now.. for once i want Khalil to not show his female leads with no moral compass.. the guy has some serious issues

Sammi266 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I'm going with she hasn't had a physical affair yet. But she's totally having an emotional one.

I'm totally basing that only on the line where she tells Danish 'maine gunah nahi kiya'. Personally I reckon she did. But I think if she had a physical affair even someone like Mehwish wouldn't claim that. Right now even though she's very dishonest about everything the fact that it's all subtext gives her plausible deniability.

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

I think they wanted everyone to be confused😆 on one hand, there are two rooms.. on the other, there is Mehwish in nightsuit.. they deliberately played out the scene to keep suspense of some kind.. like you know in the end they will bring out the twist or something😆 like Alif

i dont find any suspense in it tho because for most of the poeple it was obvious what they did

zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

What more worst was that when mehwish was coming back with Danish she asked him keh ghar jaake maro ge kya ? I mean has that man ever slapped her or hit her that she asked him such question 🤢

Even after doing such heinous deed she has guts to come back home with him n pretend as if she did nothing wrong.

sanabmw thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

mehwish k behavior se aisa lag raha hai jaise wo chahti hai k Danish reaction de and usko mauka mil jaye use chod dene ka.. but Danish ye kar nahi raha.

Danish ko Shaq ho gaya hai mehwish par but uska blind love usko accept nahi karne de raha. he still trust her. and next time mehwish usko zor ka zatka degi.

humayun ne apne IV me kaha hai k shahvar ki wife kaun hogi ye bahot bada twist hoga.. I wonder kya twist hoga?? but sure jo bhi twist hoga wo mehwish k liye hi hoga lol

sanabmw thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: heavenlybliss

i dont find any suspense in it tho because for most of the poeple it was obvious what they did

humayun ne IV me kaha hai na k last episode se story me twist aaya hai.. he said wo Islamabad gayi shahvar k saath, iska meaning to yahi hua k dono ka affair start ho gaya hai.

farahs_6 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail