Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: abyan62

I hate the way they confuse us , same thing happened in yaariyan with the rape

yaariyan was pretty clear when they showed the next morning...lets see what they show in next episode

Originally posted by: sanabmw

mene bas yusuf dekha hai thank god lol

sadqay tumhre was worst show.. mene dekha nahi but jitna dekha hai bahot bura tha

do you know it was his own story

StayAwayFromMe thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: heavenlybliss

yaariyan was pretty clear when they showed the next morning...lets see what they show in next episode

We didn't know kay was he trying ti humiliate her to get revenge

Last episode kay flashback mein story khuli kay he falls and cause of closeness magar still we didn't know if momal said no aur if she tried to get away.

-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Pyare Afzal, mera naam yousaf and zara yaad ker are his best in my opinion.

Sammi266 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

pyare afzal, sadqay tumhare, mera naam yusuf hai, mohabbat tumse nafrat hai, tau dil ka kya hua, laal ishq....dont bother watching them they all sucked except yusuf and lal ishq

Zara Yaad Kar as well, right?

Us mein Zahid was playing a man similar to Humayun's character until the twist at the end. I don't know if we were supposed to celebrate for him but it made me feel a little sick. So I wouldn't worry that Danish will forgive Mehwish. She'll be punished. The writer enjoys that.

Originally posted by: -shabz-

Pyare Afzal, mera naam yousaf and zara yaad ker are his best in my opinion.

i found afzal a peice of nonsense and a drag lol...havent watched zyk but my hubby liked it

Originally posted by: Sammi266

Zara Yaad Kar as well, right?

Us mein Zahid was playing a man similar to Humayun's character until the twist at the end. I don't know if we were supposed to celebrate for him but it made me feel a little sick. So I wouldn't worry that Danish will forgive Mehwish. She'll be punished. The writer enjoys that.

yeah i didnt watch that so forgot about it...what was the twist?

Sammi266 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

yeah i didnt watch that so forgot about it...what was the twist?

Basically Zahid and Sana were cousins who had a nikkah when they were young, but were waiting for rukhsati. She didn't really care for him and was looking for someone better and she eventually asks him to divorce her so she can marry someone else. Only it didn't work out there, and then she decides she wants to be married to Zahid, so they're both on a mission to find someone to do halala with. In the end, Sana's ex-boyfriend's servant agrees. Zahid was a complete doormat throughout the whole drama. But then he overhears this conversation between Sana and her mother where she says that she's marrying him because she has no other option and this nikkah when they were young ruined her life blah blah.

For some reason that really affects him, and he refuses to remarry her, and basically tells the servant that he can stay married to her. Sana has to go to the village with her new husband. And Zahid marries Yumna Zaidi.

I dunno. I haven't seen any other dramas by Khalil, but the two I've seen are very similar. You've got these women with obvious character flaws and who are horrible to the people around them. And they're married to these men who seem to have no self respect and let the women make tamashas of them. I'm just hoping Danish is a better character than Zahid's character. He shouldn't have to married Sana, but he didn't have to go about it the way he did.

.nilu. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

just finished watching humayun saeed's interview about the show..he said there's lot more to come. and that this drama is based on a true story. he agreed that it's a very simple story but the execution is the main focus here.

coming back to today's episode! I think it was one of the best so far. thought provoking. the moment I saw mehwish in that hotel room, I literally felt hate for her lol I mean how much more selfish she can be? and then later at the night she was acting so casual as if nothing happened. Great acting by the all actors, and the kid is adorbale mashaAllah

farahs_6 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .nilu.

just finished watching humayun saeed's interview about the show..he said there's lot more to come. and that this drama is based on a true story. he agreed that it's a very simple story but the execution is the main focus here.

coming back to today's episode! I think it was one of the best so far. thought provoking. the moment I saw mehwish in that hotel room, I literally felt hate for her lol I mean how much more selfish she can be? and then later at the night she was acting so casual as if nothing happened. Great acting by the all actors, and the kid is adorbale mashaAllah

Where did u watch the interview? Can u plz share the link?