Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: abyan62

Maybe shewaar ney usko approach kiya aur mehwish ne ruka nahi , she went with the flow

they shouldve showed us how he approached her

StayAwayFromMe thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharie2525

Hey Everyone I’m Sharie coming here from yaariyan thread. I have been following this drama since day 1 and every time I see Mehwish I feel disgusted and today was the last straw...I personally feel that she did cheat on him and did get intimate with shehwar...her change of clothes doesn’t make sense and the intimacy they both shared says volume.

She does not deserve daanish and I hope daanish kicks her out. Cheating in a relationship is a big no no may it be a man or a woman

Hi sharie!

Welcome to the thread!

StayAwayFromMe thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: heavenlybliss

I hate the way they confuse us , same thing happened in yaariyan with the rape

sanabmw thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Likin Danish ne kaha tha kay woh kissi ko use kiye huwi cheez nahi leta. So I felt he won't take mehwish back...

I feel wives maaf kardeti hai likin in the back of their mind yeh baat reh jaati hai aur dil bhi toot jata hoga husband se likin jaataati nahi

mehwish cheez nahi hai na lol so kya pata wapas le le Danish use.

for me dokha koi bhi de acchi baat nahi hai and sirf dunia k liye ya baccho k liye saath nahi rehna chahiye.. if u r not happy than leave it.

StayAwayFromMe thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanabmw

mehwish cheez nahi hai na lol so kya pata wapas le le Danish use.

for me dokha koi bhi de acchi baat nahi hai and sirf dunia k liye ya baccho k liye saath nahi rehna chahiye.. if u r not happy than leave it.

Kids shouldn't be put in a toxic environment. Toxic relationship creates toxic environment. Happier parents parent better.

sanabmw thumbnail

Mehwish bohat zyada free hogayi hai with shewaar. I wanted them to introduce mehwish and danish relatives. I want to know their thoughts on this

show me aage Danish k so friend ki bhi entry hogi with his wife. jo mehwish and Danish k family friends hoge. but I m sure hira and ye sab characters mehwish k Danish ko chodne k baad aayege

sanabmw thumbnail

pyare afzal, sadqay tumhare, mera naam yusuf hai, mohabbat tumse nafrat hai, tau dil ka kya hua, laal ishq....dont bother watching them they all sucked except yusuf and lal ishq

mene bas yusuf dekha hai thank god lol

sadqay tumhre was worst show.. mene dekha nahi but jitna dekha hai bahot bura tha

StayAwayFromMe thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanabmw

show me aage Danish k so friend ki bhi entry hogi with his wife. jo mehwish and Danish k family friends hoge. but I m sure hira and ye sab characters mehwish k Danish ko chodne k baad aayege

Lets hope it doesn't feel out of ppace kay inka naam o zikr nahi aur achanak se family friends tapak gaye lol

sanabmw thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharie2525

Hey Everyone I’m Sharie coming here from yaariyan thread. I have been following this drama since day 1 and every time I see Mehwish I feel disgusted and today was the last straw...I personally feel that she did cheat on him and did get intimate with shehwar...her change of clothes doesn’t make sense and the intimacy they both shared says volume.

She does not deserve daanish and I hope daanish kicks her out. Cheating in a relationship is a big no no may it be a man or a woman

hi sharie

abhi Danish ne bahot kuch dekhna hai.. sure wo dono ko ek saath bhi dekhega..starting k promos me scene tha ek jaha Danish door open karta hai and mehwish and shewaar dono use dekh kar uncomfortable ho jate hai.

sanabmw thumbnail

ofcourse they do.