Mere Pass Tum Ho (ARY) Humayun, Adnan Siddiqui, Ayeza, Hira Mani - Page 43

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

StayAwayFromMe thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: sanabmw

Danish ki acchayi is fayda uthaya jaa raha hai.. agar wo typical Mard hota than shewaar and mehwish dono itna aage nahi jate.

totally agreed not only dramas real world me bhi wives maaf kar deti hai but husband affiar kya kisi se smile karte dekh le to bura maan jate hai.

Likin Danish ne kaha tha kay woh kissi ko use kiye huwi cheez nahi leta. So I felt he won't take mehwish back...

I feel wives maaf kardeti hai likin in the back of their mind yeh baat reh jaati hai aur dil bhi toot jata hoga husband se likin jaataati nahi

Originally posted by: Sammi266

Also, she hasn't been shown as wearing those kind of silky nightie things at her house (has she?). And generally, people are pretty constant in what they prefer, so it was a weird change.

that was only to show us what shes upto...plus uss ne adnan ko seduce bhi to karna hoga...she doesnt need to seduce anyone at home because Danish is already fida

StayAwayFromMe thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: heavenlybliss

khalil gets bolder with every drama...imagine if she gets pregnant LOL

What dramas did khalil write for? I'm just getting started with pak dramas.

StayAwayFromMe thumbnail

what was the reason for her to sleep with him tho? did he offer anything in return or she was just attracted to him?

Maybe shewaar ney usko approach kiya aur mehwish ne ruka nahi , she went with the flow

StayAwayFromMe thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanabmw

don't worry ab next usne open invitation hi dena hai.

when mehwish said wo maar dega mujhe.. that time i was like NAHI TO KYA POOJA KARE AAPKI DEVI JI🤣

Mehwish bohat zyada free hogayi hai with shewaar. I wanted them to introduce mehwish and danish relatives. I want to know their thoughts on this

sanabmw thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

what was the reason for her to sleep with him tho? did he offer anything in return or she was just attracted to him?

basically mehwish ko shewaar ka status uske money attracts kar rahe hai.

usne 5 month ki salary advance me de di than gaadi bhi mil gayi.

she knows shewaar usko apne aas paas rahne k liye ye sab de raha hai.. and ab uski greed aur jayada ho gayi so ab next physical ho jayegi.

sanabmw thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

khalil gets bolder with every drama...imagine if she gets pregnant LOL

than Danish sing mere paas mere biwi k ex ka baby hai🤣

Originally posted by: abyan62

What dramas did khalil write for? I'm just getting started with pak dramas.

pyare afzal, sadqay tumhare, mera naam yusuf hai, mohabbat tumse nafrat hai, tau dil ka kya hua, laal ishq....dont bother watching them they all sucked except yusuf and lal ishq

sharie2525 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hey Everyone I’m Sharie coming here from yaariyan thread. I have been following this drama since day 1 and every time I see Mehwish I feel disgusted and today was the last straw...I personally feel that she did cheat on him and did get intimate with shehwar...her change of clothes doesn’t make sense and the intimacy they both shared says volume.

She does not deserve daanish and I hope daanish kicks her out. Cheating in a relationship is a big no no may it be a man or a woman

StayAwayFromMe thumbnail

pyare afzal, sadqay tumhare, mera naam yusuf hai, mohabbat tumse nafrat hai, tau dil ka kya hua, laal ishq....dont bother watching them they all sucked except yusuf and lal ishq

I was going to read their plots online