Mere Pass Tum Ho (ARY) Humayun, Adnan Siddiqui, Ayeza, Hira Mani - Page 41

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

StayAwayFromMe thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Sammi266

I'm so confused. Did they literally just take a plane trip to take a nap?

Yeh kis kism ka business trip hai? Are they hinting that they're having an affair or has no-one involved in making this drama been on a traditional work trip?

Main bhi yahi sooch rahi hoon, meeting hotel rook mein huwi aur meeting attire tha sleeping gown lol

🤣 Did her boss hide her nightie and cover up , that made really LOL

Edited by abyan62 - 4 years ago
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Exactly! she had no luggage so if Shewaar brought it with him it was premeditated!!! Sick SOB

Sammi266 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Also, she hasn't been shown as wearing those kind of silky nightie things at her house (has she?). And generally, people are pretty constant in what they prefer, so it was a weird change.

Edited by Sammi266 - 4 years ago
StayAwayFromMe thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Maybe it fit in her purse. She had a tote bag

-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

I think its pretty obvious without making it obvious that they slept together, her being in bed in lingerie with the room wide open for Shewaar, Shewar sitting next to her on bed......badchalan auart and mard👎🏼

I am so disgusted with Mehwish.....i think Danish knows it too.....hes such a wimp.

StayAwayFromMe thumbnail

I don't like cheating whether it's a man or a woman. It's better to end one relationship before moving onto another. It's so unfair to the partner and especially to the children if they have any.

sanabmw thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Also, she hasn't been shown as wearing those kind of silky nightie things at her house (has she?). And generally, people are pretty constant in what they prefer, so it was a weird change.

yes same cheez mene bhi sochi lol

mehwish ghar par to nighties pehanti nahi and yaha aaram se pehan kar Bethi hui hai boss k saamne.

sanabmw thumbnail

Originally posted by: abyan62

I'm sure mehwish knows what she's doing, she's having her cake and eating it too. Ab next epi mein her boss will ask her to choose.

yes usko sab pata hai wo kya kar rahi hai but usko in sab me kuch burai nazar nahi aa rahi.. and now Danish said to her job chod do me bribe le luga jitna Paisa chahiye Duga.

so Danish ko bhi pata chal gaya hai k uski wife ko Paisa chahiye.. but now it's too late b/c now mehwish wants shewaar also. ab usko Danish uske status ka nahi lagta.

sanabmw thumbnail

I'm so confused. Did they literally just take a plane trip to take a nap?

Yeh kis kism ka business trip hai? Are they hinting that they're having an affair or has no-one involved in making this drama been on a traditional work trip?

And where is Mehwish hiding her nightie and cover up? Did Adnan Siddiqui bring it?

sammi chalo hotel me stay kar liya ok hai but ye kaisa room hai? I mean mehwish is not school going girl jisko koi dimaag nahi hai. she is sach a disgusting lady.. attach room kaun leta hai.

StayAwayFromMe thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanabmw

yes usko sab pata hai wo kya kar rahi hai but usko in sab me kuch burai nazar nahi aa rahi.. and now Danish said to her job chod do me bribe le luga jitna Paisa chahiye Duga.

so Danish ko bhi pata chal gaya hai k uski wife ko Paisa chahiye.. but now it's too late b/c now mehwish wants shewaar also. ab usko Danish uske status ka nahi lagta.

Woh toh pata hai likin i think starting se paise kay saath saath mehwish wanted status too isliye woh shewaar kay aise aagaye bhechay jaa rahi hai.

I hated when shewaar said that how can danish be angry , haath bhi laga ker dekhaye mehwish ko

😵

Jaisa ki danish ki nahi mehwish shewaar ki biwi ho.

Isn't it too soon for mehwish to be at crossroads ke kisko choose karon .