Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanabmw thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: abyan62

Did mehwish and her boss sleep together? The scene was weird, tlhe casually walked into her room abd she was in her sleeping gown and he assuredly touched her shoulder. Why were there rooms connected ?

Same thing in my mind.. mehwish in night gown in front of her boss and she is very normal with him.

Edited by sanabmw - 4 years ago
StayAwayFromMe thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: heavenlybliss

are you serious? :/ thats probably what they hinted

That's what I'm getting from that scene

StayAwayFromMe thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanabmw

Same thing in my mind.. mehwish in night gown in front of her boss and she is very normal with him.

Yep, yeh kaisa business trip tha? I felt this was too much to say they are "friends".

I'm tired of these shows just hinting at it and leaving the viewers confused.

They could have made it a little clearer, we didn't need to see any saucy scenes etc. Maybe some dialogues

sanabmw thumbnail

It made me so sad when Danish and mehwish have that convon on the bike on the way home from airport

even more sad part is that.. jaha rumi guard k paas bethta hua tha akela... mehwish usse mili bhi nahi and even rumi bhi mehwish k paas nahi gaya.

mehwish is so selfish k usko nazar hi nahi aa raha uski laalach me wo apne chote se bacche ko bhi suffer karwa rahi hai. poor boy that scene made me cry.

yesterday ayeza ne Insta par pic post kiya tha with caption. MEHWISH EK AISA ROLE HAS JISKO WO DOBARA JEENA NAHI CHAHTI.

I m sure aane wale episodes me rumi ki situation dekh kar mene cry bucket ban jana hai lol.

StayAwayFromMe thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanabmw

even more sad part is that.. jaha rumi guard k paas bethta hua tha akela... mehwish usse mili bhi nahi and even rumi bhi mehwish k paas nahi gaya.

mehwish is so selfish k usko nazar hi nahi aa raha uski laalach me wo apne chote se bacche ko bhi suffer karwa rahi hai. poor boy that scene made me cry.

yesterday ayeza ne Insta par pic post kiya tha with caption. MEHWISH EK AISA ROLE HAS JISKO WO DOBARA JEENA NAHI CHAHTI.

I m sure aane wale episodes me rumi ki situation dekh kar mene cry bucket ban jana hai lol.

Yes, that too. Why couldn't he take the child with him ? I felt that was dangerous leaving a child alone at home. Rumi is going to feel neglected, his teacher might pick up on his behavior at school and advise danish about it.

sanabmw thumbnail

Yep, yeh kaisa business trip tha? I felt this was too much to say they are "friends".

I'm tired of these shows just hinting at it and leaving the viewers confused.

They could have made it a little clearer, we didn't need to see any saucy scenes etc. Maybe some dialogues

basically they showed; mehwish slowly slowly apni lalach me girti jaa rahi hai and usko pata bhi nahi chal raha.. mehwish ko kuch bhi galat nahi lag raha.. uske boss ka flirt karna ho ya uske saath lunch karna, trip par jana even room share karna.

ek din aayega wo uske saath physical bhi ho jayegi and usko wo bhi galat nahi lagega.. Jab insaan haram Paisa kamane lag jata hai than accha bura sahi galat sab uski samjh me aana bandh ho jata hai.and its reality mene aise bahot se log dekhe hai and dekh rahi hu jo itna gir jate hai but they don't realized.

sanabmw thumbnail

Yes, that too. Why couldn't he take the child with him ? I felt that was dangerous leaving a child alone at home. Rumi is going to feel neglected, his teacher might pick up on his behavior at school and advise danish about it.

Danish nahi chahta hoga na k rumi ko uski mother ka pata chale. hamesha parents k fights ya divorce me sabse jayada bacche suffer karte hai.

rumi ka pura proper track aayega hira k saath. hira said k bahot emotional scenes hai uske rumi k saath.

StayAwayFromMe thumbnail

I'm sure mehwish knows what she's doing, she's having her cake and eating it too. Ab next epi mein her boss will ask her to choose.

-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

OMG!!! Is she sleeping with Shewaar!!!!!

why was she in sleep wear in a hotel room? I am so confused......shes so evil.....hate her.

Sammi266 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I'm so confused. Did they literally just take a plane trip to take a nap?

Yeh kis kism ka business trip hai? Are they hinting that they're having an affair or has no-one involved in making this drama been on a traditional work trip?

And where is Mehwish hiding her nightie and cover up? Did Adnan Siddiqui bring it?

Edited by Sammi266 - 4 years ago