Users

Frequent Posters

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: heavenlybliss

i wish the writer was faiza iftikhar instead

Faiza iftikhers latest woh mera dil tha was a disaster

Even a few of her other recent shows it seems her magic is missing just like maha mallik
Mansfield thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

i wish the writer was faiza iftikhar instead

She has that upcoming one on HUM. There's Baba Jani on Geo but I haven't watched it.

Ayeza Khan talks about playing Humayun Saeed's wife in "Mere Pass Tum Ho"

"I've never done this sort of a character ever before," shares Ayeza Khan. 
HIP DESK PUBLISHED ABOUT 19 HOURS AGO

Humayun Saeed, after delivering three back to back cinematic hits, is making a comeback on television. The news already has everybody excited about Saeed's latest project and the speculations about his leading lady were ripe.

And now, after so many guesses, we have the news. Humayun Saeed has finally found his leading lady for his upcoming television project, "Mere Pass Tum Ho," and its none other than the very gorgeous, Ayeza Khan.

Humayun told HIP earlier that this would be a very simple and absolutely non-glamorous drama and Ayeza Khan simply fit the role to perfection. Ayeza Khan, who will be playing Humayun Saeed's wife, will too, be seen in a very simple get up, devoid of makeup and a fashionable persona.

Talking about her character, Ayeza told HIP, "For now, this character is something I have never done in my life before and its definitely not ME. Every scene that I have read so far, is giving me goosebumps."

Sharing her reason of signing Mere Pass Tum Ho, Ayeza mentioned, "Its a dream project with luckily the best co-star Humayun Saeed and the perfectionist Nadeem Baig as the director." Ayeza shared that she's more than certain that this drama, although, a very simple and art-y story will definitely win the hearts of the audience and ensure that they appreciate her role, in its purest forms.

Although, the cast and the team are keeping the story well under wraps at the moment, Ayeza reveals that this character will surprise her fans with each of her scenes. The family suffers as a result of their honesty and yet, does not give up.

Humayun Saeed gears up for "Mere Pass Tum Ho" on ARY Digital

Now that it has its casting completed, Mere Pass Tum Ho, goes on the floors in November and is slated to go on air in February on ARY Digital.

MochaQueen thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

so she is Humayuns wife...i feel she will be having an affair with adnan siddiqui since he is in this too
Ahsan-Khan_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Adnan S was being considered but he is still not final.

so she is Humayuns wife...i feel she will be having an affair with adnan siddiqui since he is in this too

Article says that audience will appreciate her character in its purest form. I think she'll be super positive character .😊
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Its indeed a dream project for ayeza
I so wish the boy was hamza instead of Humayun then sparks wud have flied all over the way it did in pyaare afzal 

Khalil sir wanted Humayun as afzal as well but Humayun was busy with films and gave hamza the break and the rest is history
MochaQueen thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

i really hope she is positive
but ive been hearing the female lead in this show is negative :S

i really hope she is positive

but ive been hearing the female lead in this show is negative :S

I hope no. I can't watch female leades in negative roles.😕
MochaQueen thumbnail

Neutral Nomads