Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mansfield thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: heavenlybliss

and he cant have a drama without the word kameena in it

And not without it repeated 1000x throughout the show.

Tbh, sometimes, I feel like as much as some of the females writers vilify men too much in their dramas, KRQ does the same thing to most of his female characters. Both sides need to chill.

1169266 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanabmw

Kramer vs. Kramer American movie thi early 70s ki.. novel par based thi. wo bhi couple k divorce par thi and kaise father son me bond banta hai and custody mother ko mil jati hai.

bahot old movie hai..mujhe isliye pata hai b/c Akele hum Akele tum k time news thi k wo movie copy hai iski.kisi show me bataya tha.

acha mujhy nahi pata tha. in fact mein ny iis movie ka name first time sunna hai.
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: sanabmw

not only Khalil we all fed up lol

har show me husband k affair and second marriages ho rahe hai.

It seems like second marriages are the new old trend now. 😕I don't think it is common in Pakistani society , the same way as in rich Arab contries nowadays.🤔

Originally posted by: Mansfield

And not without it repeated 1000x throughout the show.

Tbh, sometimes, I feel like as much as some of the females writers vilify men too much in their dramas, KRQ does the same thing to most of his female characters. Both sides need to chill.

i see khalil as the male version of gul khan LOL

sanabmw thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

🤣true

Word Count: 1

hariskh thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Oh yes I completely agree with you, Gul's shows are so overdramatic and just really not close to reality at all except for IPKKND and Geet

maha im planning to watch her new show yeh jadu hai jinn ka...it looks different

StayAwayFromMe thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

It made me so sad when Danish and mehwish have that convon on the bike on the way home from airport

StayAwayFromMe thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Did mehwish and her boss sleep together? The scene was weird, tlhe casually walked into her room abd she was in her sleeping gown and he assuredly touched her shoulder. Why were there rooms connected ?

are you serious? :/ thats probably what they hinted