Views

Users

Frequent Posters

M.A.K123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: sanabmw

Danish mehwish ko ishaaro ishaaro me samjha raha hai I love his one liner lol

and mehwish janti bhi hai k wo galat hai but uski greed uski self respect se badi hain

jab adnaan ki real wife aayegi than she realised usne kya khoya hai

See Sana ..Danish bhi barey ajeeb tareke se baat kar raha hai ...i dont think anyone talks like Danish in this day and age ..he talks like a lost soul he needs to take a stand for himself ..yes he loves his wife but he needs to man up a little bit

Adnaan is the boss right ? Yea when his wife will make an entry Mehwish will regret it because i think he married her for money as it was mentioned that he use to work for his wife

I have a feeling that Mehwish's son will start hating her too because she will obviously not give him any time

Edited by M.A.K123 - 5 years ago

mene to ye baat bahot pehle bol dee thi lol

this show is like zobi ahmer dono ki shadi k baad umair ki entry hui hai lol

except shahvaiz has a better personality than umair aur wo rapist nahi hai :P

sanabmw thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: heavenlybliss

except shahvaiz has a better personality than umair aur wo rapist nahi hai :P

u forgot Shahvaiz smart clever and intelligent bhi hai lol

sanabmw thumbnail

Originally posted by: M.A.K123

See Sana ..Danish bhi barey ajeeb tareke se baat kar raha hai ...i dont think anyone talks like Danish in this day and age ..he talks like a lost soul he needs to take a stand for himself ..yes he loves his wife but he needs to man up a little bit

Adnaan is the boss right ? Yea when his wife will make an entry Mehwish will regret it because i think he married her for money as it was mentioned that he use to work for his wife

I have a feeling that Mehwish's son will start hating her too because she will obviously not give him any time

ofcourse ye story me hona hai Rumi school jayega and waha usko HIRA milegi.. she played his teacher (HANIA ) jo Danish k colleague MATEEN Saab ki beti bhi hogi.. rumi uske close ho jayega.. hira k mostly scenes uske saath hi hai.

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

ofcourse ye story me hona hai Rumi school jayega and waha usko HIRA milegi.. she played his teacher (HANIA ) jo Danish k colleague MATEEN Saab ki beti bhi hogi.. rumi uske close ho jayega.. hira k mostly scenes uske saath hi hai.

So now they'll take inspiration from Krammar VS Krammar.

sanabmw thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: awida

So now they'll take inspiration from Krammar VS Krammar.

father son relation ka plot to wahi se liya hai.. even is movie par Indian movie AKELE HUM AKELE TUM bhi bani thi.

but hira ka angal bhi kisi movie se inspired hai.. mujhe yaad nahi but aisi koi movie thi. waise ek Indian show bhi tha, YE HAI MOHABBATE same plot hai.

waise Danish to day one se rumi ko akela hi tc kar raha hai.. mehwish ko pehle kaunsa time tha rumi k liye.

Edited by sanabmw - 4 years ago
nep3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

When I watch this drama my blood boils nowadays..mehwish’s greediness ,having an affair with her boss but her husband is pathetic too 😡

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

father son relation ka plot to wahi se liya hai.. even is movie par Indian movie AKELE HUM AKELE TUM bhi bani thi.

but hira ka angal bhi kisi movie se inspired hai.. mujhe yaad nahi but aisi koi movie thi. waise ek Indian show bhi tha, YE HAI MOHABBATE same plot hai.

waise Danish to day one se rumi ko akela hi tc kar raha hai.. mehwish ko pehle kaunsa time tha rumi k liye.

In K vs K there was another parent who go to the park with her kid if I remember well, they used to be friends.

sanabmw thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

In K vs K there was another parent who go to the park with her kid if I remember well, they used to be friends.

yes she was his neighbor.. bacche ko park me chot lagti hai and wo uski Tc karti hai.. something like this. movie bahot purani hai... early 70s ki may be. mene waise dekhi nahi hai. but plot ka pata hai.

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

yes she was his neighbor.. bacche ko park me chot lagti hai and wo uski Tc karti hai.. something like this. movie bahot purani hai... early 70s ki may be. mene waise dekhi nahi hai. but plot ka pata hai.

I watched it on tv in the 90s, it has gr8 performances. Akhele Hum Akhele Tum was good too, and had a happy ending. So the story remained fresh in my mind. I hope this time we'll have a happy ending too. With Danish finding true love, not the fake love which Mehwish offers.😒