Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

M.A.K123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: awida

I really wanted Danish to slap Mehwish. 😡How dare she call him jealous? He was trying to make her understand that she got more than she deserves in a short span of time, that too politely, but she attacked him. Now I started to hate his helplessness.

I knw right ..she does not even have a real job apart from drinking tea and dressing up the guy ..any woman with some dignity will consider this

She is saying she is doing it for her son ... Tu why was she saving up for a neckless rather then saving to send her son to school

She is greedy ...she is going to regret it big time

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: M.A.K123

Hey guys ...

Why do i have a feeling that Mehwish's boss guy (dnt know his real/reel name ) is lieing about his wife and that she is not bad as he is making her out to be 😳

There is something fake about this guy

Even if his wife was bad, this doesn't give him the right to flirt openly with a married woman that too his so called friend.

You are right , he is lying, and doing many things worse than lying. But Mehwish chose that path , she doesn't care for anyone but herself. All those dresses she bought for herself, and no mere gift for her husband and son? Hiding money, and calling others names just because she is greedy. Sadly I know few women who are like this, but alhamdulillah they didn't reach a point of cheating on their spouses.

M.A.K123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Yh ..no gift for her son jiske liye sab kar rahi hai

On top of that she is sending messages 'i miss you too ' ..she is encouraging her boss too

..she has already started cheating her husband even though the intention is not open

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Why is this show so clichéd and pathetic

Ayeza always has grey roles in Khalil sirs dramas but her role in pyaare Afzal and TDKKH was so much better.....

This show is so gheesa peeta from the very first episode

Given the zero chemistry between the leads make the scenes and epis even unbearable

Skinny ayeza with 2 buddhas

This show is even worse than sadkay tumhare which I used to consider Khalil's worst work

sanabmw thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: heavenlybliss

aiza mein zoobi ki rooh aagayi hai

mene to ye baat bahot pehle bol dee thi lol

this show is like zobi ahmer dono ki shadi k baad umair ki entry hui hai lol

sanabmw thumbnail

Originally posted by: azaanabbas

there was nothing special about the episode

i feel scammed by ary digital 😆😆😆

mujhe laga tha k HIRA ki entry honi hai lol.. b/c hira posted on her Insta.

sanabmw thumbnail

I really wanted Danish to slap Mehwish. 😡How dare she call him jealous? He was trying to make her understand that she got more than she deserves in a short span of time, that too politely, but she attacked him. Now I started to hate his helplessness.

same thoughts..

kabhi mujhe mehwish par gussa aata hai to kabhi Danish par.

both are on faults. tabhi to rishta tut raha hai.

sanabmw thumbnail

Hey guys ...

Why do i have a feeling that Mehwish's boss guy (dnt know his real/reel name ) is lieing about his wife and that she is not bad as he is making her out to be 😳

There is something fake about this guy

ofcourse he is JUTHA no 1 lol

even mehwish ki Friend Anushe ne usko pehle se bataya hua hai k Adnaan ka affair chalta rahta hai uske Secretary saath.. and wo unko apne saath out of countries bhi lekar jata hai.so mehwish knows k wo kaisa hai. and she is not dudh peeti bacchi, ek bacche ki maa hai phir bhi uske aage masoom ban jati hai

sanabmw thumbnail

I knw right ..she does not even have a real job apart from drinking tea and dressing up the guy ..any woman with some dignity will consider this

She is saying she is doing it for her son ... Tu why was she saving up for a neckless rather then saving to send her son to school

She is greedy ...she is going to regret it big time

Danish mehwish ko ishaaro ishaaro me samjha raha hai I love his one liner lol

and mehwish janti bhi hai k wo galat hai but uski greed uski self respect se badi hain

jab adnaan ki real wife aayegi than she realised usne kya khoya hai

sanabmw thumbnail

Even if his wife was bad, this doesn't give him the right to flirt openly with a married woman that too his so called friend.

You are right , he is lying, and doing many things worse than lying. But Mehwish chose that path , she doesn't care for anyone but herself. All those dresses she bought for herself, and no mere gift for her husband and son? Hiding money, and calling others names just because she is greedy. Sadly I know few women who are like this, but alhamdulillah they didn't reach a point of cheating on their spouses.

absolutely awida..

I believed aap cheating kisi k saath bhi karo wo galat hai.. and yaha mehwish apne husband and apne son dono k saath kar rahi hai.