Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 5 years ago

I wonder why did Danish let Mehwish work with Shehwar! How did Shehwar make Danish trust him?😲

I just can't understand how can a woman accept a job which is undefined? That too for huge amount of money ? Mehwish has no sense of pride at all.🤔

.nilu. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

I wonder why did Danish let Mehwish work with Shehwar! How did Shehwar make Danish trust him?😲

I just can't understand how can a woman accept a job which is undefined? That too for huge amount of money ? Mehwish has no sense of pride at all.🤔

Shehwar made it seem like that he is very lonely, sad and that's why he is getting attached to Danish and his family. Danish felt pity for him and felt bad for misjudging a good person. Basically Shehwar played a victim card.

All mehwish is seeing is the money, doesn't matter how. Her job is to be a personal secretary (or more like a wife) 😵

this show is just as addictie as hassad and yaariyan

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: .nilu.

Shehwar made it seem like that he is very lonely, sad and that's why he is getting attached to Danish and his family. Danish felt pity for him and felt bad for misjudging a good person. Basically Shehwar played a victim card.

I can't believe how could Danish be so trusting! And I hate Mehwish for betraying her husband by telling Shehwar about his actions.😡

All mehwish is seeing is the money, doesn't matter how. Her job is to be a personal secretary (or more like a wife) 😵

She is more than willing to play that role!the way she snatched that cigerrate!😆

576281 thumbnail

She is more than willing to play that role!the way she snatched that cigerrate!😆

So her downfall started? I know it already did long back from the day she started hiding things from her husband and betrayed his trust...But the latest episode I couldn't bare anymore how she sneaked behind his back and called the other guy to let him know about how her husband was coming to see him....She is absolutely hopeless now and we already know the fate of this show...Another Khasara coming up! 😵

i wasnt expecting her downfall until the ladt episode

Tahira-sheik thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Wasn't Kubra part of this show? Maybe she's Adnans wife ?

No shes not. She only came to visit the sets

sanabmw thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

🤣so true

mehwish is like ye sab karugi to kya pata salary double ho jaye lol

sanabmw thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

ayeza ne IG par post kiya hai k is Saturday show me surprise aayega.. kaisa surprise?? hira ki entry hogi kya? b/c ab finally rumi school jane lagega.. not B/C money aa gaye hai b/c of that mehwish job par Jane lagi hai lol mehwish is like rumi ko bhi to kahi bhejna hai na to chalo school hi bhejh do. sach a selfish and greedy woman she is.

Alif start ho raha hai is Saturday that's why MPTH ki promotion jayada hogi is week.. but sure Alif beat MPTH. promo bahot larger than life hai show k hope drama bhi aisa ho.