Mere Pass Tum Ho (ARY) Humayun, Adnan Siddiqui, Ayeza, Hira Mani - Page 30

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

StayAwayFromMe thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Shayed shaadi karne lage aur uski wife hungama kaarey. Ya shaadi kaar bhi le likin apne floundering ways se baaz na aaye aur mahwish ko ehsaas hoga ke danish kitba loyal aur smitten tha us sey

StayAwayFromMe thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Mahwish is already cheating on danish. It's called emotional cheating.

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: sanabmw

yes i feel bad for Danish.. mehwish jis tarah Bahana banakar job ki baat kar rahi thi wo sab samjh raha tha.. basically he knows everything k mehwish k mind me kya hai.. but usko tha k mehwish khud sach sach bata de.. I just love his dialogue when he said me kahuga to lagega DALAALI kar raha hu.. mehwish ko uski wo baat sunkar chor ki daadi me tinke jaise chubhi lol.

I don't want to remember his dialogues, my heart aches for him.😭how can she listen to all those dialogues and still not have any regret. No zameer no sense. What type of a woman is this? And how did he fall for her so hard?😒

I like watching their mindgames though. Also like watching Shehwar/Mehwesh interactions. He is very smart and manipulative. I just want to see how will he dump her!😈

This is really one of the best thought provoking dramas I've ever watched. Each dialogue has many meanings, and the message is clear, but still I can't stop feeling for each one who will suffer here. Specially Danish and the kid.😔

576281 thumbnail

She is so easily getting attracted towards the other guy, it can't be just for his riches! She has been emotionally cheating not just her husband but also her son...She is unforgivable as of now, unless she redeems herself by quickly coming out of this stupidity and then going to her husband and confess to him about everything (which I am sure wont happen)

But what I am finding more creepy is Adnan's character...The way he looks at her, his way of speaking to her, his calling her - he is literally stalking her like a creep- how exactly is she getting attracted to such creepy tactics? I feel the show is trying to demean the women by showing how easily she was getting swayed...

sanabmw thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: awida

I don't want to remember his dialogues, my heart aches for him.😭how can she listen to all those dialogues and still not have any regret. No zameer no sense. What type of a woman is this? And how did he fall for her so hard?😒

I like watching their mindgames though. Also like watching Shehwar/Mehwesh interactions. He is very smart and manipulative. I just want to see how will he dump her!😈

This is really one of the best thought provoking dramas I've ever watched. Each dialogue has many meanings, and the message is clear, but still I can't stop feeling for each one who will suffer here. Specially Danish and the kid.😔

ofcourse mehwish ek bacche ki maa hai and itni open flirting ho rahi hai ans she is ok with it.. just b/c he is a rich man.. disgusting

I dont understand adnaan ki taarifo se mehwish khush kyu hai.. I mean yaa to ho Danish dont love her ya usse mohabbat wali baate nahi karta ho..Danish to itna jayada pyaar ka izahaar karta hai...ek husband jo apni wife se he kahe k mujhe life se kuch nahj chahiye b/c mere paas tum ho.. and phir bhi wo wife kisi stranger flirty aadmi ki 3rd class baato se blush kare thats so ridiculous.

mehwish k paas 3 nackless hai but phir bhi rumi school nahi ja raha lol. wo Danish k saath saath rumi k saath bhi galat kar rahi hai.. just for her selfishness.

1169266 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanabmw

ofcourse mehwish ek bacche ki maa hai and itni open flirting ho rahi hai ans she is ok with it.. just b/c he is a rich man.. disgusting

I dont understand adnaan ki taarifo se mehwish khush kyu hai.. I mean yaa to ho Danish dont love her ya usse mohabbat wali baate nahi karta ho..Danish to itna jayada pyaar ka izahaar karta hai...ek husband jo apni wife se he kahe k mujhe life se kuch nahj chahiye b/c mere paas tum ho.. and phir bhi wo wife kisi stranger flirty aadmi ki 3rd class baato se blush kare thats so ridiculous.

mehwish k paas 3 nackless hai but phir bhi rumi school nahi ja raha lol. wo Danish k saath saath rumi k saath bhi galat kar rahi hai.. just for her selfishness.

iis darama ki story bohat ajeeb hai.

looks like Mehwish will learn her lesson the hard way...i hope the lesson will be impactful as it was in the necklace

not only does aiza look really pretty here i also love her dressing

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

She is so easily getting attracted towards the other guy, it can't be just for his riches! She has been emotionally cheating not just her husband but also her son...She is unforgivable as of now, unless she redeems herself by quickly coming out of this stupidity and then going to her husband and confess to him about everything (which I am sure wont happen)

But what I am finding more creepy is Adnan's character...The way he looks at her, his way of speaking to her, his calling her - he is literally stalking her like a creep- how exactly is she getting attracted to such creepy tactics? I feel the show is trying to demean the women by showing how easily she was getting swayed...

@orange . I too started thinking the same. But such women do exist in our society. I know KRQ always show women in poor light. So your doubts make sense. But if we think of it , it happens. Sometimes women think they can get all they want. Here Mehwesh has love and motherhood. She wants money.. she thinks she can get it by listening to Shehwar, that too without losing her family. But Danish said it once, he doesn't want used things. 😔

576281 thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

@orange . I too started thinking the same. But such women do exist in our society. I know KRQ always show women in poor light. So your doubts make sense. But if we think of it , it happens. Sometimes women think they can get all they want. Here Mehwesh has love and motherhood. She wants money.. she thinks she can get it by listening to Shehwar, that too without losing her family. But Danish said it once, he doesn't want used things. 😔

I don't think it is just the money...Money is one thing but she is clearly loving the cheap praises of her beauty from Shehwar....If you notice, she is always decked up and overtly made up even when she is at home even before she met Shehwar...She is a woman of vanity and what better than people singing praises of her beauty all the time...And that creep Shehwar, being a smart guy, caught on to her this weakness and is using it really well to get her attention!😵

Forget Danish, she isn't even doing right for her own son..She is not thinking how scarred he will be and develop trust issues regarding women and what about his present?His childhood forever will be finished and education toh forget it... Is she willing to put all that at stake just so that she can hear a few words of creepy crappy praises from Shehwar and earn some extra money?🤢

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

I don't think it is just the money...Money is one thing but she is clearly loving the cheap praises of her beauty from Shehwar....If you notice, she is always decked up and overtly made up even when she is at home even before she met Shehwar...She is a woman of vanity and what better than people singing praises of her beauty all the time...And that creep Shehwar, being a smart guy, caught on to her this weakness and is using it really well to get her attention!😵

She did it with that carwala guy too when he gave her a lift, listened to his comploments , and allowed him to defame her husband.😡

Forget Danish, she isn't even doing right for her own son..She is not thinking how scarred he will be and develop trust issues regarding women and what about his present?His childhood forever will be finished and education toh forget it... Is she willing to put all that at stake just so that she can hear a few words of creepy crappy praises from Shehwar and earn some extra money?🤢

It leaves a bad taste in children too. I remember when I was a child I saw a married woman flirting with her friend's husband . I remember how I felt disgusted. I remember me and my siblings kept overhearing my mom when she talks on phone..we lost trust on women.🥺

And Mehwish' lies. How can she lie like she breathes? How can she twist the truth , like she did when she told Danish to ask his jasoos if she let Shehwar in! She let him do many things worse than this in fact.😡