Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago

Although Mehwish gets on the nerves but i still love how thoughtful, thought-provoking and interesting this show is. Mehwish is in a state where she should immediately STOP. But her greediness and materialistic approach is making her attracted towards this very inviting, attractive but disgusting sin of cheating her loving, loyal, providing spouse. Although people don't find her naive but at times i still do find her a bit naive. Some people are easily brain-washed and easier to convince that they are being mistreated. Probably naive is not an appropriate word, rather naive-to-the-point-of-being-foolish.

Although i am unmarried yet but watching Mehwish's mental state i am reminded of my mother's advice again and again. My mother often advises me that "Do not measure a path you don't want to walk upon, coz then you start becoming attracted towards it, then you feel like walking on it a little bit, but that little bit never ends and finally there is a no come back". And this drama is continuously reminding me of the same.

I do not like Aiza Khan as much as most of the people do. In fact after i binge watched PA years ago, this is her first show that i am watching. But i must say she is doing complete justice to her character and so is Humaiyon. I FEEL IT TO BE A PERFECT CASTING. And Adnan is a very very fine actor, it goes without even saying.

Edited by OnepoundChic - 5 years ago

aiza is looking pretty in this show for once

but why is it wrong for her to do job? i dont see anything wrong with her wish of wanting to support her kids

.nilu. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: heavenlybliss

but why is it wrong for her to do job? i dont see anything wrong with her wish of wanting to support her kids

she never thought of working up until shehwaz offered her a job so he can get to see/meet her everyday. he clearly told her this reason. and right after that, he played the old trick of enticing others with something and then holding it back. he took his words back and told mehwish he won't keep any communications with her cus he knows this isn't right and ended the call. and suddenly mehwish started missing that attention, hence decided to talk to danish about finding work to support the family and danish told her that he has no issues with her working. she didn't mention shawar's offer initially because she is smart, and eventually brought it very cunningly.

OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

She wants to work to support her family ---> ✗

She wants to work cause Shehwar has asked her that he wants to see her daily so do a job at my place ----> ✓

sanabmw thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: awida

Oh , I am feeling sad for Danish. He is suffering a lot, he isn't even able to share his feelings with her, coz he doesn't want to hurt her! 😭Humayun's acting is beyond brilliant here.👏

yes i feel bad for Danish.. mehwish jis tarah Bahana banakar job ki baat kar rahi thi wo sab samjh raha tha.. basically he knows everything k mehwish k mind me kya hai.. but usko tha k mehwish khud sach sach bata de.. I just love his dialogue when he said me kahuga to lagega DALAALI kar raha hu.. mehwish ko uski wo baat sunkar chor ki daadi me tinke jaise chubhi lol.

sanabmw thumbnail

saare episodes dekho than you understood mehwish hai Kya lol

mehwish ki apni shopping finish ho than wo apne bete k liye sochegi.. uske paas 3 necklaces hai phir bhi rumi (her son) school nahi jaa raha lol.. job isliye kar rahi hai k 1 lakh ka offer hua hai..she knows everything adnaan flirt kar raha hai..usko bas apni nazar k saamne rehne k 1 lakh de raha hai.

mehwish ko pata hi nahi chalega kab adnaan usko apne kareeb kar lega.. pehle dance kiya than phone pe baat start kar Dee.. than dinner par Danish ko akela chod diya.. than gifts liye.. ab job..seedha seedha extra marital affair ki taraf jaa rahi hai bins samjhe.. ek din bedroom tak pahoch jayegi phir eyes open hogi.. laalch me abhi kuch nazar nahi aa raha.

burai apni taraf attract karti hai.. and pata bhi nahi chalta log kaha se kaha pahoch jate hai.

Edited by sanabmw - 5 years ago

in the first episode she wanted to do job too but tab to adnan ki entry bhi nahi hui

why is adnan after her tho? is it because of her beauty?

i wish danish had some self respect tho...pyaar ap jaga hai self respect apni jaga

im happy to see meher bano in this...i wish she did more shows

sanabmw thumbnail

why is adnan after her tho? is it because of her beauty?

i wish danish had some self respect tho...pyaar ap jaga hai self respect apni jaga

im happy to see meher bano in this...i wish she did more shows

adnaan ki apni wife se separation ho gayi hai.. and business uski wife ka bhi hai.. wo out of country me rahti hai.

and adnaan k relations bahot si ladkiyo k saath chalte rahte hai. ye sab baate mehwish ko uski friend (meherbano) ne batati hai. even wo business tours par bhi apne sath office ki ladkiyo ko le jata hai.

and yes adnaan's character only likes her beauty.. it's not a love just a lust.

StayAwayFromMe thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Ayeza does look really pretty in this show. It's believable when shahwar keeps complimenting her unlike in kcr where nishal was being praised for her beauty likin yaqeen hi nahi aa raha tha lol uper se itna wahiyaat safeed makeup thop diya tha.

Mahwish's friend telling her about shahwar's business trips was overshadowing that ab job karne ke baad mahwish shahwar kay saath jayenge aisi koi trip per. Uske friend divorcee hai so maybe she will encourage mahwish to divorce danish. Mahwish aisa karegi likin shahwar ussey shaadi nahi karega. He's a player.