Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: heavenlybliss

umair was way too obsessed in kcr but that had to be muneebs best performance

yes no doubt.. muneeb Fab in KCR.

sanabmw thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SuperstarSEHAR

waisay aap ky comments mujhy kafi achay lagty hain. aap ky comments dekh kar waqai lagta hai ky mein sach main pak fourms per hoon. Aap always comments urdu karti ho.

awww that's so sweet of u๐Ÿ˜Šbasically mujhe fast typing ki aadat hai and apni language me jayada fast type hota hai.. BTW I m Indian lol

1169266 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanabmw

awww that's so sweet of u๐Ÿ˜Šbasically mujhe fast typing ki aadat hai and apni language me jayada fast type hota hai.. BTW I m Indian lol

and i am from pak. mujhy English mein comments karna acha nahi lagta hai. still mein always english mein comments karti hoon. jab koi urdu/hindi mein comments kary phir hi urdu mein comments karti hoon. apni language mein comments karny ka maaza hi kuch aur hota hai.
sanabmw thumbnail

Originally posted by: SuperstarSEHAR

and i am from pak. mujhy English mein comments karna acha nahi lagta hai. still mein always english mein comments karti hoon. jab koi urdu/hindi mein comments kary phir hi urdu mein comments karti hoon. apni language mein comments karny ka maaza hi kuch aur hota hai.

daily basics par hum jo language bolte hai uski aadat ho jati hai. some peoples lived in abroad so English became easy for them b/c they are use to it. but apni language me baat karne se feelings jayada aati hai.. lol

1169266 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanabmw

daily basics par hum jo language bolte hai uski aadat ho jati hai. some peoples lived in abroad so English became easy for them b/c they are use to it. but apni language me baat karne se feelings jayada aati hai.. lol

yup English mein comments likny bhi quite easy hi hoty but urdu/hindi mein comments likny ki sach mein feelings hi kuch aur hoti hai.
azaanabbas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

good episode today as usual
ayeza khan acts amazing and also its so sad to see how both of their toxic traits affect their relationship. i wonder when hira mani is coming.

sanabmw thumbnail

Originally posted by: azaanabbas

good episode today as usual
ayeza khan acts amazing and also its so sad to see how both of their toxic traits affect their relationship. i wonder when hira mani is coming.

I think jab mehwish Danish ko chod degi after that.

hira ka small role hai sayad. so last k episodes me entry hogi.

.nilu. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

ayeza looked soo stunnning mann!! and the cinematography of the drama is amazzingg!!

some parts of the episode were confusing like danish ki kasam or the fact tht he had already taken bribe of 2-3 lacks so why sweat so much again for 10 lacks?

other than that I love the dialogues of this drama. especially when danish said ki jub larki mein inkaar kerne ki taqat ajati hai toh phir chahe kahin bhi chali jaye usse koi fatah nhi ker sakta ๐Ÿ‘

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: .nilu.

ayeza looked soo stunnning mann!! and the cinematography of the drama is amazzingg!!

I agree. and the chemistry she shares with Adnan Siddiqui is amazing. Adnan looks so hot here. That convo they had about their voices, was breathtaking.

some parts of the episode were confusing like danish ki kasam or the fact tht he had already taken bribe of 2-3 lacks so why sweat so much again for 10 lacks?

I too was confused, but I think he considered the money he took from his boss as a ponous, The new money knocked some scense in his mind and opened his eyes about the truth. it was in fact a bribe.

other than that I love the dialogues of this drama. especially when danish said ki jub larki mein inkaar kerne ki taqat ajati hai toh phir chahe kahin bhi chali jaye usse koi fatah nhi ker sakta ๐Ÿ‘

KRQ's dialogues are always interesting. Humayun adds so much meaning to those dialogues by his amazing dialogue delevery.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

.nilu. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

KRQ's dialogues are always interesting. Humayun adds so much meaning to those dialogues by his amazing dialogue delevery.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

soo true awida. adnan siddiqui looks so dashing and their pair looks sizzlingg!! that phone convo definitely was soo romantic BUTT I hated the fact that it was happening between a married woman and a married man..that made me cringe arghh.๐Ÿค”

totally Humayun is a great actor, his dialogue delivery and he acts like ayeza's real husband ๐Ÿ˜†