Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: sanabmw

accha na Mile to mostly girls khud hi accha kar leti hai lol

mard ko sudhaarna bohat mushkil hai...pehle aurat ko apna dil maarna parta hai

hariskh thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

agreed zobi to kisi ki nahi hai, but mehwish ka abhi character Graff dekhna hai.. Danish ko kaise dokha degi wo.and apne bacche ka sochegi ya nahi..

BTW zobi ki life me se sadia umair ko delete kar do than zobi waise hi life jee rahi hoti jaise mehwish is show main hai lol

bas yaha ye difference hai umair(adnaan) shadi k 5 yers baad entry maarega and this time wo zobi k peeche hai lol.

Yeah agree, yeah this time, Adnan is after Zubi and not the way other way around, in Yaarian she is after Umair)Muneeb)

Yeah Mehwish is unhappy living in a marriage wiith Danish and even Zubi is not happy to live with Ahmer though she pretends that, she cares about Ahmer and her mother in law, but deep down, she only likes Umair

I think maybe she won't cheat Danish, I find her better than Zubi, she won't cheat on her family like Zubi did with her husband, boyfriend, sister , and entire family

sanabmw thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: heavenlybliss

mard ko sudhaarna bohat mushkil hai...pehle aurat ko apna dil maarna parta hai

koi baat nahi pehle dil maar lo than saari life husband ko maaro.. lol

don't know why har baar girls ko hi kyu apne aapko change karna padta hai.

sanabmw thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahakh

Yeah agree, yeah this time, Adnan is after Zubi and not the way other way around, in Yaarian she is after Umair)Muneeb)

Yeah Mehwish is unhappy living in a marriage wiith Danish and even Zubi is not happy to live with Ahmer though she pretends that, she cares about Ahmer and her mother in law, but deep down, she only likes Umair

I think maybe she won't cheat Danish, I find her better than Zubi, she won't cheat on her family like Zubi did with her husband, boyfriend, sister , and entire family

mehwish Danish ko cheat karegi to phir wo zobi se jayada negative ho jayegi.b/c mehwish Danish k saath saath apne bacche ko bhi cheat karegi.

sanabmw thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

I don't want you to feel disappointed, but this drama shows Muneeb as a psycho lover, more than a normal guy who is trying to woo his ladylove . But maybe you'll see it from another pov. There's also Shayyed : Uzair Jaswal played a younger guy falling for his elder cousin (Sadia Khan). It is awsome !

KCR main mujhe muneeb ka role psycho nahi laga.. basically he is hurt and angry. he thinks usko rabail ne cheat kiya juth bolkar.

psycho hota to uski shadi todne ki try karta ya uske kareeb aane ka try karta.. but he never did that. he always respect rabail. Wo to Devdas ban gaya tha lol.. pure show main mujhe umair hi accha laga tha.. he is innocent guy jo stating se last tak rabail k saath sincere raha.. and as a character grow bhi kiya.

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

KCR main mujhe muneeb ka role psycho nahi laga.. basically he is hurt and angry. he thinks usko rabail ne cheat kiya juth bolkar.

psycho hota to uski shadi todne ki try karta ya uske kareeb aane ka try karta.. but he never did that. he always respect rabail. Wo to Devdas ban gaya tha lol.. pure show main mujhe umair hi accha laga tha.. he is innocent guy jo stating se last tak rabail k saath sincere raha.. and as a character grow bhi kiya.

I know I may chose the wrong word . But when he created that scene, burned his room, although Rabai told him many times that he was like her young brother, that seems immature of him. I loved his innocence too, and in the end he transformed into the best character and won her heart, that made my heart jumb with joy. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

1169266 thumbnail

mehwish Danish ko cheat karegi to phir wo zobi se jayada negative ho jayegi.b/c mehwish Danish k saath saath apne bacche ko bhi cheat karegi.

waisay aap ky comments mujhy kafi achay lagty hain. aap ky comments dekh kar waqai lagta hai ky mein sach main pak fourms per hoon. Aap always comments urdu karti ho.

umair was way too obsessed in kcr but that had to be muneebs best performance

sanabmw thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

I know I may chose the wrong word . But when he created that scene, burned his room, although Rabai told him many times that he was like her young brother, that seems immature of him. I loved his innocence too, and in the end he transformed into the best character and won her heart, that made my heart jumb with joy. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

yes KCR ka best role umair tha.. mene ye show aayeza and imraan k liye start kiya tha.. but jab rabail ka nikaah hota hai I feel bad for umair.. and muneeb done a wonderful job.. than me team umair me chali gayi thi lol..

last episode was my favorite. even yaariya mene ayeza and muneeb k liye start kiya tha but mujhe momal and muneeb ki chemistry jayada acchi lagi.